MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10 (Confessionals)

2 posters

Go down

Episode 10 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 10 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:07 am

So... we pulled a few strings and decided to vote off Eliza last night. Whatever, she was fairly useless and she only came to me when she needed help, which I did not give. And then stupid ass, Lillian, mentioned something about how she was really sad to see Eliza go. Well than dumbass, maybe don't vote her off! Ugh, that woman pisses me off and I'm highly considering booting her ass next time.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Confessionals) Empty Most Valuable to Least Valuable

Post  Lisi Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 am

1. Crystal
2. Candice
3. Deena
4. Matthew
5. Lillian
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 10 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:36 pm

Hopefully this tribe switch doesn't completely screw me over. I would really hate to end up on a tribe with people that I do not like. However, I feel like I'll be with at least one of my close friends and stuff. If not, whatever, but I could possibly go home soon now. I don't feel as safe as before.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:46 pm

The more I think about it, the more I think that this isn't going to be a tribe switch, but that we're merging in some way or another. Because really, Denisebolt never said anything about a tribe switch at all. He just said that we wouldn't be merging tonight! I'm a genious if this is how it goes, but I just pray that things go well. I don't want to leave because of some stupid twist.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Oh for fuck sakes, this really... screwed things up, majorly! Greg is Immune, which is horrible! And then I'm the tribe with Crystal, Candice, and Deena. My three best friends, and one of us has to go home. Oh God... well I'm going to assume that us three season one players are going to stick tight and get rid of Crystal, although, she really doesn't deserve it... at all. This is a bad situation, and none of us deserve to leave. I'm going to talk to Deena and see what she thinks.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:32 pm

I would really love to punch Lillian in the face, I can't fucking stand her. She is like worse than what Helen and Teresa were... and unfortunately, she's making it twice as far. Next Tribal Council, I can't wait to vote her ass out, if I'm here... that is.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:41 pm

I really hope that getting into an argument with Lillian doesn't hurt my chances at all in this game. I would be really surprised if Deena betrayed me, but it's Candice that I'm a bit worried about. If I do somehow end up on the chopping block, I could always convince Candice and Crystal to get rid of Deena because she's got the Idol. Whatever, I'll think of something. I just want to make sure that I'm around to harass Lillian and make her feel like shit.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Denisebolt Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:54 pm

lol is Lillian the new Twila?

Denisebolt

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:55 pm

Lillian is definitely the new Twila! Maybe not as inactive, but twice as bitchy!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:18 am

Okay, so I've basically got Greg eating out of the palm out of my hand. What an idiot... does he seriously think that I care at all about his position in the game? Whatever, if he wants to believe me that's really... nice of him, but I really don't care. I have no intentions on going far with him at all. So, chances are that Crystal will be leaving tonight, at least from our tribe. I don't mind Crystal, she keeps it real and she probably doesn't deserve this... but I've got to get rid of someone. Deena should vote with us, and probably Candice too. I'm so the ruler of this tribe.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:47 pm

Scratch that! Greg is a lying sack of shit, he wants me to leave this week! Crystal and Greg are pushing hard for me to leave, but Candice and Deena are pretty awesome and I don't think they'll get rid of me. If they do... I'll be deeply saddened and I don't know how I'd be able to get over it.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down