MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 10 Confessionals Empty Episode 10 Confessionals

Post  GREG Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:20 am

So now we have to rank our fellow tribemates. What could this mean? Will we be splitting into new tribes? or is this just for the next challenge?
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 10 Confessionals

Post  GREG Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:46 am

Sean and I are finally talking to each other. He says he's as clueless as I am as far as alliances and such. I kind of believe him, as he says all of his former tribemates are getting voted off. He thinks that Tom has some friends on the other side. Which could be good and bad. Good that he might bring me along for the vote, bad in that he'd be less loyal to me. Oh well. I just need to survive vote-to-vote.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:20 am

Sean just offered me an F2 agreement. I'm down with that. I hope we can sorta slide through the cracks, as the bigger threats take each other down.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 am

The good news...I'm IMMUNE, I've at least made jury and I could be a deciding vote in this tribal council.

The bad neews...I nearly had a heart attack when the hosts said the bottom people were being voted out, because I knew I'd be down there, I'm no longer with Sean and I feel he could be going home and if we don't merge or my tribe win immunity, I will 100% be going home next.

I'm not really sure how I want this to play out. I don't trust anyone but Sean (and that is very loose). From the argument at the challenge, it seems Lil and Lisi don't get along, so maybe she can join up and help us. Lisi said that she hasn't met Sean, so I think he is on the level with me, and isn't with this other group.

I wonder if I can make some sort of deal with my new tribe to help them get rid of Lil at merge....
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 am

so Lisi is first to approach me. She will keep me safe for a while, so she says, if we merge. But she doesn't know who she wants to vote for yet. I should hear from everybody, because I don't want to just jump on the first offer given me, like I did with Judd and Helen.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:34 pm

Deena offered an F4 with her, Lisi and Candice. She thinks the 2 of them would take her out, so she wants an ally. Do I believe it? nope, but it is the best offer yet.

Candice told me she would be willing to keep me around (but no specifics).

So my main concern is the other vote. These people all seemingly hate Lil and Matt was ranked as low as her. So I'm thinking they would be willing to flop on whichever 3 survive this vote. So if Sean survives the vote, a possible alliance of Sean, me, Lil and Matthew could form. Lil would probably want Lisi out first. All we would need to do is convince either Tom or Elisabeth (whoever survives) to vote with us. That shouldn't be too difficult to convince them of an F5 and then the original Galera (sean, me and whichever) take out Lil and Matt. Because if Elisabeth or Tom do flip with Lisi's group, I think they'd be out at 4. So we could guarantee a higher spot and likelier shot at winning.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:56 pm

Crystal said she'd be willing to help me out and that she wants to keep me around. I hinted to her that Lisi was looking to take her out, and she might have to play the HII (if she has it). If anything I might be able to create some distrust amongst these people.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:22 pm

Candice seems to be on Lisi's side and is willing to take out Crystal. I suppose I will go that route as well, to keep in good standing with these 3. I will also let Crystal know of their plan, because if she can pull out an HII, a brilliant blindside it would be. Plus she would owe me big time for saving her.

Otherwise, it will be 4-1 Crystal going home. But that isn't a bad thing...

a. it makes Lisi and Lil the big targets because they're the most drama-filled. Also Lil won't go back with Candice and Deena like she said if they vote out Lisi.

b. Crystal was pretty good at challenges, so a strong immunity threat out is a good thing.

c. it lessens the likelihood of a Matt, Candice, Crystal old Galera alliance. So Matt should be on my side if needed.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:39 pm

Now Deena, Candice and Lisi have confirmed that Crystal is going. But Crystal thinks she can convince Deena otherwise. I laid out this outlandish plan to have Deena give Crystal the HII, to get the target off of her back. Everybody votes Crystal, she plays the idol and Lisi goes home. Candice and Deena are still tight. They make up with Crystal, Lil joins back up as promised and we go to F5, take out Lil and everybody left likes Deena, so she has total power and wouldn't need the HII, because she is never in danger.

If Deena believes this and gives the idol to Crystal it will be a stroke of genius on my part. Absolute genius. But also really stupid on Deena's part.

I am holding off until the last possible moment to make my decision on who to vote out.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:23 pm

I think I have to go with Crystal as my vote. If Deena gives her the HII, great. Lisi goes home. If Deena votes with Crystal for Lisi, hmm I prove more loyal than Deena, so maybe I get trusted even more by Lisi and Candice. If Deena votes for Crystal, everybody wins. Except Crystal of course.

I really hope that Deena gives her an idol, that would be epic.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down