MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 12 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 12 Confessionals Empty Episode 12 Confessionals

Post  GREG Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:55 pm

So everybody was telling the truth. Lil is gone.

But now the horrible news. Deena told me she was going to "use" her idol. But when she didn't use it at tribal, I was confused. I asked her and she said she gave it to Lisi. Why would you do that?
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Episode 12 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 12 Confessionals

Post  GREG Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:04 pm

I really needed to win that immunity challenge. I have a really bad feeling that nobody trusts me at this point and I will be going home next.

If not me, I was hoping Tom would win immunity. Had he won, Deena would have been willing to vote out Lisi. Of course, Sean won so now I think she'll want Tom gone. Lisi has already told me taking Tom out would be the best idea.

This is going to be a difficult choice.

The best thing is that Sean sent me to exile. Hopefully there is another idol out there, and I can obtain it.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:53 pm

so I'm out at exile which is nice, because I get to avoid all of the "drama" at the beach. Of course, it is pretty quiet around camp, so I don't know that I'll really miss anything. I followed the clues for the idol. I think it should be easy to find. Now the question is, how do I use it? Again, I don't feel safe. I honestly think I'm about to get taken out.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:58 pm

so after seeking the idol, I have come to the conclusion that Deena has the only one that was available. I'm not reallly sure who has been to exile since she found it, so I don't think constructing a fake idol would do me much good.

I am concerned for this vote. I see it falling a couple ways -

Tom and Sean should vote Lisi no matter what
Candice and Lisi would, I assume, vote Tom
I'll try to convince Matthew and Deena to vote Lisi, but either or both could vote Tom

so it could be 4-2 Lisi, 4-2 Tom, or 3-3, and I would be the deciding vote.

My biggest concern is the idol. Suppose Lisi still has it, she plays it and then whoever she wants gone is out. So if we try to switch it up on Deena, and vote her, she might get wind of it and play the idol.

But what if the girls and Matt decide to take me out? They have the numbers to do it.

I suppose there could always be the total blindside of Matthew or Candice. Would that be tough to pull off?

Deena might go with a Matt blindside. Tom has already told me he doesn't like him. We could probably do it. But would that be an advantage to me? I don't fully trust him. But I trust him more than Lisi.

What if we split the vote? Say, Deena and Matthew vote Lisi, Tom and Sean vote Deena, Lisi and Candice vote Tom.

If I vote Lisi and she plays the idol, we still have a tie between Tom and Deena. Would there be a re-vote or a purple rock? I say re-vote in that situation. Lisi figures out that Deena voted for her, so would she pay her back? Possibly. That could mean Sean, Lisi and I vote out Deena, she is gone.

If Lisi doesn't play the idol, she goes home. This could work.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:57 am

This will be a difficult decision. I am running so many options at the moment. I could vote for Tom, I could vote for Lisi, I could vote for Deena. Heck, I could vote for Matt or Candice, just to throw everybody off. I don't know at this point. Matthew and Deena have both told me they're on board to take out Lisi. Lisi says she gave the idol to Deena. Deena says Lisi still has it. Tom tells me not to trust Matthew. Now even Candice is asking me how I'm voting. I have no clue.

Tom wants me to pretend that I found a second idol and gave it to him. I don't think anybody that has been on exile would buy that though. I have no clue what I'm going to do at this point.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down