MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals Episode 11

Go down

Confessionals Episode 11 Empty Confessionals Episode 11

Post  Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:14 pm

K this could be wishful thinking but I want to do it while i'm still emotional and don't forget
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Episode 11 Empty Re: Confessionals Episode 11

Post  Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:16 pm

So at Tribal Council last night Big Tom, Decided that he should post this.

7.) To all, when and if there is a merge, do you, or how do you, think tribal lines will play a part? - I think this tribe plus Greg will make a 5 person alliance, and will be the final 5.

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? There is an HII out there and most likely in Deena's possession, them knowing we have a 5 person alliance means that HII is going to be used to try and get two people to flip, or just 1, and they will use that snitch to find out who the votes are going to. WTF are you thinking, I might be the one that flips now just to ensure I don't get a bullet in the head for Big Tom's Boneheaded decision.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Alright so I am really loving this game. I know who Lillian is because she keeps giving me updates and asking me stuff about people she thinks are in the game. She also says that everyone wants to go f2 with her. Score!!!! Finally some useful information, right now inside my alliance she has a lot of power since people see her as an easy win, I don't want her making the f3, that'd be retarded. As for the other tribe I have no idea what happened, I am hoping for some news, we've had 1 challenge in over a week and a half lol!
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:07 am

We merged yay? lulz, I feel like a mega downer but I am not excited by merging, making the merge then getting voted out iz such a buzz kill. Anyways we have to come up with a name and I want to be the one that comes up with it. I suggested Palera, Take the pa from pachecha and then drop the Ga (well no need to put the 2 A's but if you just switch the P and the G it looks like i'm an underacheiver) then add the Pa with the Lera and you get Palera. I like it and hope it wins lol! So I immediately offered Deena a "deal" to look out for each other. This deal is basically a deal where she doesn't use her HII on me, that would be bad, very bad. I think Greg is starting to become a power player, I think he's got ins with the ladies and also with Lil, he tried to be all smooth like Hi, nice to meet you lil, I never takled strategy or alligned with you and I hope everyone on this tribe is an idiot and doesn't see through this. Rolling Eyes Anyways we shall see what I do next, I am thinking about tossing this IC, I don't need a target on my back. Anyways so it's the new year yay! Time for a new years resolution. My new years resolution is to stop making plans in confessionals then never following through with them.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:40 am

Damn Greg and his fancy long ass name. Damnit. Anyways my plan is to be very inactive quiet, non threatening, I go on hide a lot so people don't see me, I don't want people to think i'm strong and I would like people to make the mistake of thinking i'm weak. Anyways there is a plan to vote out Deena and they are trying to convince her to give her HII to Lisi. If I knew Deena had the HII I would tell her to play it and then ask her for an f2, and have an alliance of 4 to the end. But I don't trust her, and she might not have it. IF she doesn't have it she'd use this against me to try and get me out. I'd rather squeak by lol!
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:07 pm

So I anticipated a final 5 with Greg, Matthew, Big Tom, and Lillian, I would have gone with Greg and Matthew there, and was thinking it was all good... but no. I get a pm after the competition from Greg saying that he is changing his vote to vote out Lillian because Matthew flipped and he didn't want a purple rock situation to occur at Tribal. Now I know that is some bonafide bullshit. Greg and I made a final 2 deal, and he better not be counting on me to take him if I have a say lulz. He also said that he made a deal that will have them vote Lisi out. What? Yeah right, they are going to vote out their numbers, what a fucking idiot. He better be right, but I am not putting much trust into him. I am voting Lill just so I don't piss anyone off tonight.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down