MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 2 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 2 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:17 am

Well... I survived the first week of chaos. I really don't care a whole lot for the people on my tribe. Shane and Ace have to leave... and soon too. Let's see. I still don't know who got eliminated. And Crystal had to leave for Exile Island. Lucky bitch get's a clue to the Immunity Idol, which I so desperately need.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 2 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:34 pm

Our tribe just sent in answers for the Immunity Challenge and I hope to hell that we did a good job. Ace and Shane slowed us down a little bit and I hope it doesn't affect us much. Shane is starting to piss me off, I'm not going to lie. I couldn't see him and Ace as online so I assumed that they were gone. Ace was having Internet problems and Shane 'claims' that he was online. I so don't believe his BS and I can't wait to see his dumb ass leave the game!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:06 am

Perfect... my stupid Tribe lost the challenge for me, I'm positive that it wasn't my fault! Which now means that I am endanger of going home soon. I really hope that I don't and I hope that my tribe will use their brain correctly. I'm going to ask Tom and Elisabeth what they want to do at this point. I just really hope that they don't betray me or something stupid like that.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:34 am

Okay, so Tom came up with some crazy randomizer to send Deena to Exile Island. I, of course, agreed to the plan because I would really like to have Deena find the Immunity Idol. As far as Tribal Council goes, the plan is looking obvious and I think we all know who the weak link in the Tribe happens to be. I just hope that nothing turns around and I get thrown under the bus or I get backstabbed because I would seriously be pissed off!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down