MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final 3 episode

2 posters

Go down

Final 3 episode Empty Final 3 episode

Post  Sean Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:45 pm

omfg lol! Lisi fucked up and voted for Candice, yay! I figured she'd realize hey, both Sean and Deena are against her so Candice has noone else to trust but me so I shall tie it up, but she didn't lol!. My heart was beating reading that Tribal Council, I was so afraid that Lisi voted for Deena and it would be a tie-breaker situation. But no, she voted Candice yay!!!!! I was freaking out though during Tribal Council when Lisi said she was voting out a good friend, like c'mon, you don't give away free information, my answers are so dull, the Jurors might not respect it but whatever, I'd rather be in the final 2 and have them all think I suck, then try and showcase my game and give away free information and get voted out. So the next Challenge will be interesting, as I have two final two deals, I don't want to lose anymore votes as I know I can't get Crystal, Eliza's, Candice's, and possibly Elizabeth's but that's ok, making the final 2 would be an accomplishment in itself. Anyways i'm hoping for an endurance challenge lulz.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Final 3 episode Empty Re: Final 3 episode

Post  Sean Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:28 am

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i CAN'T MAKE F3 CHALLENGE FASDFKL;ASJD;FJASDKLFJASD FTHEY WILL GANG BANG MY ASS.

lol @ that^^

Last edited by Sean on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:32 pm

So lulz, I came on last night at 12:26 am to post saying I can't have challenge tomorrow night as that would be chaos to my schedule, and at exactly 12:26 am Mas made a post saying we had a challenge tomorrow night Laughing. OH the irony, anyways I will have some trouble doing the challenge, but that's alright I was wondering if I should toss it anyways as I have a deal with both of them and if I take either of them they will both play a certain angle that Juries always buy up. Lisi will say, I was mean so that someone would take me f2, and Deena would say I was a stragecic powerhouse, I flipped alliances, made deals, betrayed people etc. Not sure I how I Can combat with that Laughing
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 pm

My little fallen comrades thing

NATALIE- Had a hot avatar, other then that didn’t do much Laughing

COBY- He was incredible at challenges, truly one of the best I have ever seen, he was able to do 2-3 peoples work in the time it took us to do a single list in a challenge.

HELEN- She is a vicious fighter, which is why I wanted her out, caused the drama and I probably borified some future episodes by voting for her.

JUDD- Judd, I have a gut feeling as to who you are, and if it’s true I would be truly impressed as you played the character perfectly and you personally aren’t at all like Judd.

TERESA- Also very good at challenges, but she unfortunately asked to be voted out because she was unable to make a challenge she felt guilty that Greg or Burton would go home over her who at least attended the Challenge. She was a great asset and a lot of fun around camp.

BURTON- This guy sent a lot of mixed signals I could never get a read on what he was thinking, sometimes I would think he was racist (joke), other times I thought we were good friends.

JOEL- I was on a tribe with him early on in the game and he was a hard worker in challenges and helped us compile a lot of movies in the Oscars Chalelnge

ELIZA- I was never on a tribe with her but unintentionally she has been a big motivator of mine, Mas accidentally opened up the Tribal Council that she was voted off and she said this “My vote is for the most inactive person. It would just suck to have an inactive make it farther than any of us. That includes Greg and Sean on the other tribe.” I thought it was funny as I had participated in every challenge too Laughing

ELISABETH- She brought the drama early on

CRYSTAL

LILLIAN

TOM

MATTHEW

GREG

CANDICE

I'll finish post challenge.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Hey Mas, I am putting it here because I am not giving free info to these players ie like oh wow, he was alligned with x players etc etc, he shouldn't go to finals w/ me. + I'm not done either Laughing

Also Mas, where can I find season 2 and season 3 episodes? I am unable to find them on survivor boards as IMDB deleted them and can't see them on the aceboards, I signed up as anonymous for s2 to see if I could see them there but I couldn't.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:46 pm

I haven't posted any season 2 or season 3 episodes on aceboard yet. and fallen comrades is supposed to be in front of the others, just like in real survivor. so u can edit whatever u want to say if u don't want to tell them anything.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:47 pm

KK, i'll post after challenge, I am trying to get into a mood for the challenge, Smile.

edit: Certain moods are better for me going into challenges Laughing.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:35 pm

LOOOOOOL so i got 3 pts so far just need 1 more, and Deena and Lisi just left lulz, and Mas is also away ugh Laughing Go Sean!
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:42 am

It's been 3 hours since the last point was awarded, wtfh.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:03 am

OMg I WON IMMUNITY. Laughing I don't know if I am more happy to be in the final two or If I am happier to be done with this challenge, I think I just loved all love for this game and I might not even answer Jury questions now Laughing
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down