MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 9 Confessionals

2 posters

Go down

Episode 9 Confessionals Empty Episode 9 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:02 am

Shoot! Joel was voted out. It was 1-3-4. I am pretty sure Matthew just didn't vote so that Joel would get voted out. Me, Lill, and Joel voted Candice. Matthew voted himself. The rest voted Joel. I hadn't planned on something like this, but I realized my alliance was weak when they weren't looking to expand and only wanted the 4 votes. So I am planning on flipping at merge (which is hopefully next time!). I will join the 4 on the other tribe with Lill, which will make 6. And the other alliance will have 5. That will land me, Elisabeth, and Lill in the final 3 hopefully. We would vote out Greg first, get majority, then take out Tom once we have numbers. At F3 I'd be guarenteed F2.

Okay, so that is a really sketch plan. I am hoping to God we have a merge. Or else I could be in some major trouble.
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 9 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:03 am

I just realized I have voted in the minority 100% of the time I have been to Tribal Council...which is not a good thing Sad
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:10 am

Candice & Crystal & Deena & Matthew & Lisi

VS. Eliza & Lill

Big Tom & Elisabeth & Greg & Sean
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:13 am

If we lose this next challenge, the other alliance is going to vote based on one thing: who is the bigger threat? I think Lill is the more outspoken out of us 2, but I hope to God I don't lose her come next TC. We HAVE to win the challenge. There is no other option. My tribe might throw to get rid of me or Lill. They might actually try to win. Best case scenario right now is that the other tribe loses and votes out Sean, who I've had no contact with.

Worst case scenario is my tribe throws the challenge and I get voted out. God that would suck. I don't think I've stepped up my game to the point where I feel I absolutely deserve to be on the jury, but I hope I at least make it that far...
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:11 pm

I PM'd Deena asking for her help. I am hoping to get her to deflect attention away from me if my name comes up and offered her some loyalty. Maybe I can get her to give me her HII... that might be a little naive, though. I am so scared!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:58 pm

Omg Jack is Crystal...my official guess.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Official guess: Big Tom is Joey
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:10 pm

MZ1 + MZ4 VS. MZ2 - matthew + MZ3

Who will prevail? MZ2 will prevail!!!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:18 pm

Okay so Deean responded and said she didn't mean for me to be out of the loop. I don't know how much I can trust her. I think she trusts me though...
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:01 am

Goddammit! I missed the challenge. It was the one I really needed to be here for, too. God I hope jury starts now for some odd reason. No one has contacted me and I'm feeling really out of the loop. I'm not sure there's much I can do. But if I have to leave I want to just bitch everyone out. I don't have much info on people, so there's probably not a lot of chaos I can cause. But maybe I can stir something up?
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Okay so I am getting a tad bit of reassurance from my tribe that Matthew is going...but if he is those bitches are dumb sluts! I am going to flip over to Tom come merge.

If merge is next time, at least Tom's side + me can force a tie in the numbers. I will try to get Lill. We'll definitely see... I just have to make it through TC this time. LAME!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 Confessionals Empty FINAL WORDS

Post  Eliza Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:57 am

Goddammit I got voted out! I wasn't that social in this game and really didn't deserve to make it this far. At least I have a say since I'm on the jury Very Happy

I kept my identity a secret this entire game which was definitely one of my top priorities after what happened last time...

Can't wait to give some bitches hell come FTC.

This is
Spoiler:
of course [wink]
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:04 pm

gmoz good guess!
Crystal