MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Words

Go down

Final Words Empty Final Words

Post  Lillian Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:31 pm

I really don’t know how anyone could go from 18th place to 8th place and not be completely grateful and at peace with their own demise. I am at peace. I had a lot of fun in this game, despite the hard road I had to take. I don’t regret one second of it. If I could do it again, not one thing would I do differently.

I showed up for every immunity challenge, every single one. I think I am the only person who can say this. I am very proud of this accomplishment. That is the only thing I have never done in my entire career of playing these games and I was able to do it in this game. I am very proud for this reason.

You know, I really couldn’t tell you why I sucked so badly in the social department. I was almost voted out twice, I was doing something horribly wrong, and I just don’t know what it was. I love it though, I find it completely hilarious. I obviously had zero clue as to what was happening so I guess its good I left now.

If you hadn’t found out yet by the rambling, I am A-Supreme. Seriously I am…why would I lie?
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down