MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Four episode

Go down

Final Four episode Empty Final Four episode

Post  Sean Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Aw damn. So Deena voted fo Greg, wut a bummer lulz. I blame it on Greg though, he made the post saying, I donno what Sean did to get you to keep me. which is a clue we are together and will make someone not vote with us. But that's ok. I am still in Final 4, my new plan is to Go to Deena and offer her an f2, and ask her if she'd be willing to tie the vote up at final 4, saying that Lisi and Candice are an f2, or at least that's what Lisi is under the impression as every plan she's ever had has always had an f3 with me, her and Candice, and she never promised me anything past the final 3. So we shall see how that goes, I don't want to do it right after TC, I want to wait a little bit so I don't seem so desperate, but I want to do it before the Final 4 immunity challenge because after that she will just think i'm Scrambling.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Final Four episode Empty Re: Final Four episode

Post  Sean Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:16 pm

So Candice is a player, she sends me a pm saying I know who you are and trys to exchange some friendly banter, like she doesn't think I know what she's doing. Pretty obvious she's already playing for the jury, I see it, hopefully Deena doesn't turn stupid today, she has played a smart game and if she goes f3, she won't be getting taken f2. I hope I can play spoiler to these ladies Smile.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:30 am

Lulz, I love the irony of this. I am getting called an immunity whore because I won the f7 challenge where I worked together then got lucky on the tie-breaker. Then at F6 I played battleship with 2 opponents and guessed 1 of my oponents ships on first try who then in turn guessed my others opponents ship on their 1st guess giving me an easy as hell win Laughing then at f5, the idiots gave me the answers, seriously, I could only get 27 out of the 30 because I couldnt' see 3,20,24, and you know what? They gave me 3, 20, and 24. So they call me an immunity hog, I call them retards that have the thought process of a 2 year old but it's ok. I think I can win immunity Smile, and that I am an immunity hog, but it still doesnt' mean the basis of their argument is still fucking stupid. I love idiots. I am sure i'll go in fourth if I don't win immunity, but oh well. I sent Deena a pm saying we should tie it up as you got nothing to lose, I kind of think she will vote me out b/c she "trusts" Candice, but we all know who Candice is and she always tosses final immunity, and I won't be shocked if they convince Deena not to tie it up lulz. Oh wellz. I want to win this game, hopefully I can take this f4 immunity home, and it won't be lame like in MZ3, where it was letters and we had to "unscramble them" to make words, which we all just used a word maker. Hopefully the schedule will be correct, it does piss me off how many hosts fail at creating a good set of challenges, but if this challenge schedule was correct, it would be game history questions, and an endurance Cahllenge but I am sure it won't be Laughing, which we haven't had so far in this game which is absurd as this is All stars. Let's see who wants this game the most, I might be biased as I obviously want it the most, but that's actually not bias, that's fact, I will post here for a long ass time if I have to Laughing. Oh well, Rant over. Smile I am going to go watch In Bruges, hopefully that movie can entertain me Smile.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:16 am

Holy shit, In Bruges was an awesome movie, it probably would have been better had I not been thinking about MZ5 throghout the whole movie Laughing. Seriously it's ridiculous. I can't watch a movie at times because I will be thinking about these games haha. Oh well I am sick like that, anyways who knew Collin Farrell could act? Seriously, the guy does shitty movies but at the Golden Globes his accent was awful and I almost wish he would leave acting forever but whatever. I realize that I have to use Candice's game against her, I am going to put it all on the table, I will wait till before the challenge though to approach Deena, and tell her that what Deena will do is she will go f3 with Deena, herself, and Lisi and then she will help Lisi in the challenge like she did with SoCo in Lsquared, and then Deena would be gang banged and take 3rd but with me she can have a chance at f2 b/c if I win the tie-breaker, I would then take her f2, and then she'd have a 2-3 chance, with the potential of Lisi taking her meaning she'd be an auto f2 and an auto win if she ties it up, and that she realy has nothing to lose. Oh wellz, let's hope for the best Smile, I am going to wait till before immunity is announced, I hate that Deena lives in a fucked up time zone though.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:19 pm

So it's like 45 mins till the Final Four Challenge, I got a mood ring on that I found in the middle of nowhere and it is currentely brown, I was like cool, so I googled it and i got brown/gray - nervous, anxious. Lulz who knew that shit was for real. Anywayz, I will post what the final color is, but let's hope it's something good lulz.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:21 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I won final four immmunity baby, so my mood ring is Purple, like zomg, but I don't know if it's accurate as my fingers are to big for it Laughing but I assume Purple = excited, omg, my heart was pounding reading the reveal Laughing
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:16 am

Laughing What the hell lulz. So throughout the whole entire Challenge Candice was bugging me like send it in, you know being a real nagger, but before she told me I Was gone if I didn't win Immunity lulz basically, then I win it, after she obviously wanted me out, and what does she say? Will I vote with you? Girl Please. I am gunning for you the second you sent me a pm teasing me with my possible identity. That shit just wasn't cool.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:02 am

Alright, let's just say that this has been one crazy evening Laughing. Anyways I won Immunity, I have stated this before, but I want to celebrate yay. So before the challenge today I sent Deena a PM asking her if she'd be willing to tie the vote up next time because I think Lill and Candice are together, and we need to break them up, because I was planning ahead in case I didn't want to win immunity I didn't want her to think I was scrambling at last second and she would vote me out because she does not trust me. She said she'd be open to it, I left it there because I don't want to be pushy etc. So after I won immunity Candice sent me a pm asking me if I would be willing to vote with her at this next Tribal Council, I said yes, obviously, but tried to be subtle like bitch tell me deena so I can do everything in my power to get you voted out. After that she said she this

Anyway, I was thinking Deena. The smart choice at this point, and I DO have this personal grudge against her, so Laughing Are you ok with that??

With that I immediately, like i'm not joking, there was no hesitation, I was like in a challenge and snap clicked pm button and sent one to Deena showing her this, and she also was happening to send me a pm at the exact same time, about voting together, obviously she was worried about going as I won immunity Laughing. But whatever, I am not going to hold it against her. She at first wanted Lisi out, b/c it's obvious that she had something going with Candice, even though it was fake, she was hoping that it could rekindle and she could have an f3 of Candice, me, and her, at least that's my theory, but after showing her the pm, and saying that it's a little personal as I think she's playing people, and that I felt she was going for my jury vote when she pmd me and acted like she was in control of this game, while I was struggling to stay alive. I think the pm of candice saying her name got it done, but I will take credit for using a sob story and convincing Deena anyways Laughing. So after that, I then offered her a final 2 deal, I don't know if I quite had to, because I think if we worked together, we would probably get something going to the end, but I want it in words Laughing. After a bit, we started to work on Lisi, she said she got Lisi, and then Lisi offered me a final two deal as well, I told her I wouldn't accept it unless she promised to vote out Candice at this Tribal Council because I was worried that she had something going with Candice who I think was playing everyone, so I wanted to make sure that she wasn't l ying to me and trying to get me to vote Deena out and that Candice told her to offer me this deal Laughing . She said she was voting Candice out yayy!!!!!!!. That's honestly the best news. The real kicker is that Candice also offered me a final two deal today, and said she would help me in the final challenge, now I read the Lsqured responses of a certain player, and that's when I started to realize who this player was right after as she was setting herself up for exact same situation, and even though I would like her to be f3 with me so she'd toss to me and "help" me in final challenge. I ain't buying that f2 that's for sure Laughing, she also wants me to tell her if I am going to vote for her, but I just can't do that, I think that it would be the upmost of retardation for me tell her and give her a chance to get lisi back and tie the vote up.
lulz, I love how i'm so excited i'm afraid to be over excited so I am afraid to post my answers to Tribal Council befor everyone else as I don't want them being like " God damnit that fucker won Immunity again and is all happy etc." But I can't help it Laughing. I also love the irony of being the target at f4, then I won immunity and then got an f2 deal with every single player Laughing, I donno if they are true, but I could care less, they are back up plans as I plan to give 100% in the Challenge at final 3 regardless. Anyways my current plan is to go final 2 with Lisi, I think she is the only one I can beat in final 2 out of the 3 ladies and I only offered Deena a final two deal to have something to hold her to and also get her to toss the challenge.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down