MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode w/ 5 left

Go down

Episode w/ 5 left Empty Episode w/ 5 left

Post  Sean Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Wowwwww I can't believe that happened, Greg and I saved our "alliance". Greg and Deena are together, so I am worried about that coming back to haunt me, I wouldn't mind getting rid of Greg at final 5 now because I can then force a tie if I don't win immunity, however I would like to get f2 with Greg in case he is actually for real with the F2, if he's not, well then he got there becuase I didn't feel like betraying an f2 for some1 else. If i have it my way i'd be f2 with Greg, just b/c that'd be easiest to deal with, in order to get to the f2, you have to murder 3 more people. Greg would be the messiest.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode w/ 5 left Empty Re: Episode w/ 5 left

Post  Sean Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:46 pm

So for the Immunity challenge we had 29 youtube clips and we had to identify all 30 of them lol! But I could only see 27 out of the 29 while, Deena, Candice, and Lisi could see them all. and i still won immunity thanks to Lisi who helped me out Smile. This immunity was important, even though Greg was spared from the last vote, I hope that Greg, Deena, and I can vote out Lisi and then I can be able to force a tie if I make it to f4, instead of relying on winning immunity which I never want to do. But we shall see.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Alright, Greg is a fucking Moron. There is just no hiding this. So he pms me with the most outrageous plan I have ever heard. And I mean ever. His plan was to vote Deena because he thinks that Lisi and Candice might have the idol or something. Ok, i can give a little merit to that thought, however you went to Lisi, and Candice to try and get them to vote with you? ARE YOU NUTS GREG? How did you think that would happen, that they would not vote your ass out. Your only chance was to go to Deena, and try and get a 3-2 vote out of Lisi or Candice, her choice. Ugh.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Omg lulz, so Lisi said they were voting for Greg, so I was like shit, Greg's done Lisi must of told Deena Greg's plan and Deena musta flipped out and voted Greg, so I was goign to vote Greg of course because I need to make sure not to piss anyone off in the final 4, and I figured Greg was dead. But nope, Deena says she is voting lisi. So now I have to hope that Lisi doesn't tell Deena what Greg said, and that Greg doesn't fall victim to his FPS (fancy play syndrome) and fuck this up. This episode has been a roller coaster for me. Start of epi, i was happy Greg was here, was happy when I won immunity, then got mad that Greg had the most retarded play ever, then got sad because I thought Greg was gone, then got glad that Greg might not go Very Happy.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down