MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode three

Go down

Episode three Empty Episode three

Post  Burton Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:52 am

Dang that challenged sucked I know nothing about oscar winners or what ever we were talking about. I know I tried my best and was not the greatest but at least I answered some and didn't say that I didn't understand the challenge it was not the rough like Coby thought. It would have only been hard if you were drunk.
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode three Empty Re: Episode three

Post  Burton Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:36 pm

I am still trying to figure out who to be voting for. I think there are going to be new tribes after this so that plays an important part of my decision process. Cause keeping Coby around would make the tribe weaker if we stay in these tribes but if there are new ones then he might help weaken another tribe plus I have an alliance with him. The other choice I have is to vote out Joel because he is the strongest and would really help another tribe if we switch and that would blow. But if we keep these tribes than we need him. This is not fun no matter what I do I am breaking an alliance.
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:41 pm

side note not sure which episode this goes under:

So I guess Coby was voted out I am not sure he even voted. We should have kept Natalie at least she said she wanted to be here. Coby just said he quit. What a way to go out you shouldn't sign up for a game if you are failing a class. Then he says he isn't even going to try to stay in the game. Now others would give anything to remain or even have been chosen its kind of sad
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down