MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode five

Go down

Episode five Empty Episode five

Post  Burton Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:24 pm

Alright so I chose to backstab Helen it was either that or risk picking a number aka a rock and risk being out of the game because of a number and not getting any votes. That would be horrible . She doesn't seem to happy with me but she is not going on the jury so unless there is another outcast challenge she should only haunt me in my dreams and through pms. Although this has led Greg to believe he can make decisions and strategize and try to get himself through cause him and Judd should be the next to go. I am going to push for Greg first because Judd is a season one person and could be a benefit at merge. So Teresa and Tom have promised not to blindside or backstab me for the next two tribals and hopefully that gets us to the merge. But I don't actually believe them I may be naive but I am not stupid. I am in over my head
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode five Empty Re: Episode five

Post  Burton Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:38 pm

we lost again I smell conspiracy. hehe but anyway apparently they are aiming for Judd and I am pushing for greg since he is less active. Plus they will keep greg around after me and there is a good chance of me being gone. I think they are trying to play me I just want to make merge so than I can switch and become the swing vote but right now it is not looking good for me. Ooohh unless there is a tribe switch would be very helpful soon but I seriously doubt it. I hope this is not my last confessional because I am seriously freaked out.
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down