MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Episode

Go down

First Episode Empty First Episode

Post  Burton Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:15 pm

First Thoughts:

Aceboard was better. The first thing that I notced was that Lisi is actve in the tribe area which is nice. She wants an allance she probably asked everyone for won. It does not hurt to pretend right now. Later I can always screw er over. I am not liking the fact that these people were all from my season. That blows.
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

First Episode Empty Re: First Episode

Post  Burton Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Lisi needs to go she is to active and has talked to everyone. just like I thought she said we are all talking to er and that ain't making me happy. she should not have rubbed that in or told me. judd needs to get here cuz he seems to be missing out. Right now I am waiting for some data about the start of this shin ding.
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:35 am

New alliance with candise has been made. She seems loyal she said she had talked with lissi so I will have to remember that. Are tribe is kind of a dead in the area I tried last night to lighten things or make it more active. I will try lata tonight to make them more actve
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:07 am

Damn I thought those were the actual tribes. As soon as Judd actually shows up and are whole tribe was there we get the real tribes. Now there is no Natalie, so if we lose that is who will be getting the blame. I also have made an alliance wit Joel, and he mentioned Sean so I need to see what sean is thinking. But it seems like Natlie will be getting the boot if we lose which is a relief cause i didn't want to be the first.
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Alright well we lost. Go figure when people don't show up there is a good chance of not winning. She still has not even shown up in the camp or posted anything there. Certainly sounds like someone I want around. However I have now talked wit Coby (I think thats his name) about an alliance well he came to me, so i accepted who in their right mind is going to say no to an alliance thats just like saying here is my target

That makes me worried that there will be a challenge tomorrow, and I know for sure I won't be here because of finals. So I hope there is not one because that is my only day left of em.
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down