MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Four I believe

Go down

Episode Four I believe Empty Episode Four I believe

Post  Burton Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:29 pm

New tribes suck balls. I liked the old one better. But I seem to have formed an alliance with judd and helen now as well as my remaining one with Sean and the four of us together should be benificial in removing the powerhouse players in this tribe as well as tearing apart a strong alliance. Hopefully this doesn't screw me over. Twists always seem to do that
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode Four I believe Empty Re: Episode Four I believe

Post  Burton Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:32 pm

Also Helen and judd are trying to add that one blonde guy to the alliance I cant remember his name he is so inactive. He has not even posted in the tribe stuff yet. What a great member to add. I think they want him just to give us the numbers which are needed. But I still plan on keeping my options open.
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:24 pm

The challenge is tonight I wonder if it will be another useless info challenge. Maybe I should have studied the cuisine that fowl eat for this challenge. Wink I don't know as of right now there are very few peeps on here and like two of us from our tribe right now and there are only six mins left. Being punctual in v. important in my hood.
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Quickest challenge ever. Considering someone seemed to want us to lose. I am not a fan of inactives but still its not fun to not even have a chance. It kind of makes me mad and a mad Burton is not fun. Something weird about this situation considering there have been four episodes and I have been to three of them and that is horrible. Maybe I am suppossed to set the record although Sean seems to be going for the same record. Game on
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 am

Lets see the arguing at the tribal after the tie was ludicrus. I mean people just need to calm down it is just a game. I knew there was a reason that I had not been playing survivor games lately people are to serious. Oh well maybe that will help me win if I take things lightly. So the tie is for teresa and helen I don't really care for either they both talk alot of crap but it seems to me that I need to go where the active numbers are. As of right now tom has promised me to be safe if we go back to tribal council for the next two times. The other group seems to believe I am on board with them. Oh how little they know me. But I am very mad at sean that he said he trusted me and then didnt tell me how he was voting. I got mad at him and then apoligized but he seems to be ignoring me which is not a smart move on his part. Right now I am going to vote based on those that seem to want me even though it might be naive of me.

As a side note mas you must not quit because you are a really good host and you know I wouldn't say that if it was not true. Very Happy
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down