MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So outta the 3 left...

+3
Crystal
Candice
Big Tom
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So outta the 3 left... Empty So outta the 3 left...

Post  Big Tom Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Who would you guys vote to win?
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

So outta the 3 left... Empty Re: So outta the 3 left...

Post  Candice Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:31 am

I have an idea on who I'm gonna vote for, but I'm not gonna tell.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:35 am

I do, too, but I'm not telling. Wink
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:36 pm

um probably Sean or Lisi
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Sean or Lisi as well.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:24 am

Omg Sean won immunity again! You go girl!
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:07 am

ugh Sean won again. If he wins this game...
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Better than that fat cow Deena. If Sean doesn't vote out Deena this round, he is seriously an idiot!!!
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Winning 5 immunities in a row + coming in 6th place if it weren't for said immunities =/= deserving winner, imo.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Sean is the only one who I feel deserves to win without a doubt.

Its not easy winning immunity after immunity, that takes dedication to this game which Deena and Lisi never really showed.

I know I am not voting for Deena, I liked the woman but she showed up for THREE IMMUNITY CHALLENGES premerge and based on what I gathered at tribal, she never really showed up for many immunities post merge. Whether you like it or not immunity and challenges are apart of this game. She ignored that factor and could have easily been blindsided. She got LUCKY as hell.

Lisi, I liked the way she was a bitch to people. I think she completely rode coattails though but she did show up and win us 1 immunity premerge and post merge she was constantly yelling at bitches! I respect that, but in a way she got lucky.

Its true Sean had to win immunities to get to the final 2, but so what? Premerge he survived tribal after tribal without winning immunity. Yes he was probably going to go at final 6, who cares? He didn't because he was one of the only people who cared enough to show up for immunity.

Yes Sean is a challenge whore, we all know it but he had skill to get where he is today! I rather have a winner with skill over a winner with luck. That is all Deena and Lisi had, luck.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Deena and Lisi had more than luck. They made good alliances, and controlled people they were just using for their votes. Luck did have a small factor in them getting here, but they completely earned it. So did Sean, but he just rode Elisabeth and Big Tom's coattails pre-merge, then he would've been gone early post-merge, but he won a bunch of challenges. Good for him, but that doesn't make him deserving of my vote.

And how can you say that Deena and Lisi didn't care? Who says they're not halfway across the world and the challenges happen at 3AM their time? I know for a fact that Deena was having computer trouble earlier in this game. Personally, I find difficulty getting on for challenges sometimes, and that's just part of an online game. It has nothing to do with whether they "care" or not, it just depends on each person and how much time they have available for the computer.

Survivor is not about challenge, and that is the ONLY thing that sets Sean above Deena and Lisi.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Deena and Lisi had more than luck. They made good alliances, and controlled people they were just using for their votes. Luck did have a small factor in them getting here, but they completely earned it. So did Sean, but he just rode Elisabeth and Big Tom's coattails pre-merge, then he would've been gone early post-merge, but he won a bunch of challenges. Good for him, but that doesn't make him deserving of my vote.

You are so delusional! Dumbest part: “They made good alliances, and controlled people they were just using for their votes” but for Sean “he just rode Elisabeth and Big Tom's coattails pre-merge” so why is Sean “riding coattails” but Deena and Lisi are complete masterminds? All of them made good alliances premerge but none of them were the leaders, so why are you holding Deena and Lisi above Sean? Bitch, they are on the same level.

Deena and Lisi didn’t control anyone; they only talked to you and Candice unless you admit to be nothing but a brainless vote. Candice is the one who got Matt and controlled his vote, so in truth all Deena and Lisi did was ride Candice’s coattails. Deena and Lisi never even spoke to Matt yet you are saying they controlled his vote? They sure as hell didn’t control me or Eliza either so who exactly are you referring too? The way I see it, Sean rode coattails, Deena and Lisi rode coattails.

And how can you say that Deena and Lisi didn't care? Who says they're not halfway across the world and the challenges happen at 3AM their time? I know for a fact that Deena was having computer trouble earlier in this game. Personally, I find difficulty getting on for challenges sometimes, and that's just part of an online game. It has nothing to do with whether they "care" or not, it just depends on each person and how much time they have available for the computer.

Bitch, we all got lives. We all have shit that come up, its difficult for everybody here, the only difference is that our asses made it. Deena can yell out every excuse in the world, it doesn’t change the fact that she didn’t care enough to be there or at least TELL us she would miss. You can’t defend that….I understand not showing up for every challenge or missing one here and there, but I refuse to reward someone who only showed up for three out of ten immunity challenges with a vote.

Survivor is not about challenge, and that is the ONLY thing that sets Sean above Deena and Lisi.

Survivor is not just about challenges, but it is apart of the game. Whether you like it or not, it is APART of the game. To be honest, winning challenges is the hardest part of the game.

Sean made alliances, Sean kicked ass in challenges.

Deena and Lisi made alliances, they didn’t show up for most of the challenges and they didn't even bother to talk to every person in their alliance......

Sean wins!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:12 pm

That's like saying Survivor is not about alliances.

Deena and Lisi may have made a more effective alliance, but Sean won like 6 immunities. I'd like to see Lisi and Deena do that. Sean controlled an aspect of this game that Deena and Lisi could not. He found his niche and it paid off big time. Winning that many challenges is an unbeatable strategy. If you win all the challenges what are the chances you are going to be voted out? 00.00%.

I'll admit Sean did not set himself up in the greatest position in the game in terms of alliances. But he was set up perfectly to win challenge after challenge. Whether it was strategy or not, I don't know. But it worked. It worked better than Candice's strategy. It worked better than your strategy, Crystal, and it worked better than everyone else's strategy except the person who SEAN decides to take to the finals with him.

Who is in the most powerful position right now? Is it Deena? No, she could go next. Is it Lisi? Nope, she's in the exact same position. Sean has a guarenteed shot at facing this jury.

Crystal, no matter how much you want your alliance to win, you can NEVER, EVER make the argument that challenges can be a negligible aspect of this game. That is a mistake your alliance made, and now they have been decimated. Sean cut right into their core and there was nothing they could do about it. Sean proved to be an unstoppable force that your so-called "masterminds" have shown they are unable to get rid of.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:14 am

I meant it's not ALL about challenges. I thought I made that edit.

I'll have more to say later, but there's a reason why the vote went in Deena and Lisi's favor every time, and not Sean's.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:48 am

It worked better than Candice's strategy.
Bitch, why drag me into this argument Laughing
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:40 am

I'll have more to say later, but there's a reason why the vote went in Deena and Lisi's favor every time, and not Sean's.

What does Candice have to do with this?? cheers

Because as far as I know she was the one who always got people to go with her and her alliance?
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Deena and Lisi also got Greg to stick with them, and not force a tie when you got out, Lill.

I guess it just comes down to what qualities you value in a winner. Sean made the merge, but would've been gone a long time before if he didn't win a bunch of immunities. Lisi played the game better strategically and socially, and was never in SERIOUS danger of getting voted out, when she never had immunity. I think the strategic/social aspects of the game are more important, but that's just me.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:33 pm

You just convinced me without a doubt to vote for Sean and not Lisi.

I don’t like it when people try to sell me shit that doesn’t work and Crystal that is exactly what you are trying to do. You want someone from YOUR alliance to win this game, so you are trying to brainwash the jury, nice try but you aint that good and you have zero clue as to what went on after your own boot.

According to Greg, the reason he flipped was because he thought Matt would go back with him. You have to give credit to Matt for that one, not Lisi. Maybe Deena did play a little role, but Deena is not in the finals, Lisi is.

Crystal's only argument for Lisi winning is that "She voted with the majority all the time and Sean didn't! lololololol" That is fucking stupid. With that logic, would could argue the Susie should have won Gabon because she was a loyal vote. Please bitch!!

I guess it just comes down to what qualities you value in a winner. People like Crystal would rather reward someone who rode coattails and did not win any immunities, over someone who rode coattails and won immunity after immunity. Lisi was just as big of a follower as Sean was, don’t let Crystal fool you into thinking she wasn’t. The only difference is, Sean had to work harder to get to the final 2 and therefore he deserves to get rewarded more then Lisi does.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Just rereading me ripping Crystal a new asshole and I would like to stress that I NEVER said Deena and Lisi didn't care about the game. DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH CRYSTAL BITCH!

I said SEAN was more dedicated to this game then Deena and Lisi and I stand by it.

I also NEVER said Challenges were the only thing this game is about, I said it was APART of the game so stfu Crystal and LEARN TO READ!

k thanks!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:50 pm

Sean made the merge, but would've been gone a long time before if he didn't win a bunch of immunities.
Ugh, don't even start with the "if" statements.

1. This game DOES have immunities, so don't even try the "if this game didn't have immunities, Sean would've been out a long time ago."

Example: If this game was all about immunities and the weakest challenge person got eliminated each round, then Lisi and Deena would not have made it this far.

^See how stupid this sounds? That's what you're doing.

2. Sean did not win every immunity. There were times when he was vulnerable. And did he go home? No. He had to rely on the social aspect of the game 100% of the time he didn't have immunity to stay in the game.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Lill, when I said that Survivor is not ALL about challenges, I was just correcting what I said earlier. I made a typo, went to edit it, and the edit didn't go through. That wasn't directed at you at all.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Umm, that's why Eliza was voted off. That's why Lill was voted off. And that's why I had Matt removed (yeah can we please keep Matt around so me/Lisi/him can vote you out @ Final 4, um no thanks BITCH). None of those three were of any use to me. And I had the numbers and the skills to manipulate people into voting the way I told them to vote, so fuck off. Very Happy

I totally used Sean and Greg to my advantage.

And about challenges - pig

And Canidce, you're a stupid fucking cunt. You have some balls to be mad at me when you've been plotting to take me out for awhile now. Boo hoo, beat ya to it, sweetie. Hope it stings.

The rest of you can lick my twat, too, except for Greg/Crystal. I love you
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:48 pm

And no Candice was not the one that "always got people to go with her alliance". Hahahaha are you fucking kidding me you stupid bitch? Maybe at the merge she did, but I had my idol so I didn't care to go out and get votes. I think that's the main reason why I stopped trying in challenges, I found the idol on like Episode 2. Then I had computer problems, and I'm NOT a night player. Plus I liked losing, gave me a reason to go to tribal council and get rid of you guys.

sunny
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Oh and Lisi did not ride coattails. So in line with you telling Crystal she doesn't know what's going on, look at yourself, neither do you. lolololol dummy. Our alliance was extremely level, we didn't string anyone along except for you, Lill.

Sean's played a decent game, too. Not knocking it. But riding coattails, uh no, sorry, neither of them did that.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:18 pm

God go fucking kill yourself you fat (delusional) cow, you didn't do shit since day 1 and neither did Lisi.

You stringed me along? lmfao! I was never with you ever. I don't reward inactiveness like your little group of followers did. I was against you since day 1, not my fault no one else wanted to play the game and play it fair.

Lisi didn't ride coattails? Fine, give an example of how she didn't. What did she do?

Last edited by Lillian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next