MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So outta the 3 left...

+3
Crystal
Candice
Big Tom
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So outta the 3 left... - Page 2 Empty Re: So outta the 3 left...

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:21 pm

You can address that in your jury question, I'm not here to work for Lisi. I'm not sure who I'm voting for yet. But she didn't ride coattails.

You're just bitter that you played a shitty game. Me and Helen pwned you hardcore and it was hilarious. And yes you were strung along, we could've gotten rid of you 1000 times. And when we wanted you to leave, you left. Smile Sounds like we were your lifeline.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:28 pm

lolololol why aren't you off killing yourself?

You're just bitter that you played a shitty game.

lolzlolzlolzlolz

Me and Helen pwned you hardcore and it was hilarious.

lolz @ you saying "pwned"! What a fucking loser. You may have voted me out, but I did see it coming. I was just happy to get to vote out the queen of being inactive <3

And yes you were strung along, we could've gotten rid of you 1000 times. And when we wanted you to leave, you left. Sounds like we were your lifeline.

You could have gotten rid of me twice, but one time I played my idol and lololololol all over the tribal council floor. Its not my fault, I told people you were a fat inactive bitch but no one listened and I left, I didn't leave because of you though. I left because they were idiots.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Regardless, you left and I had a massive orgasm over it. Unlike you my plumbing still works, menopause skank bitch.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Bitch please, have you seen my man? You couldn't handle him, not the way Big Lil can. <3
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:53 pm

lol @ this fight.
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 pm

I don't know why I didn't tell this wrinkled cow off earlier!!
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:04 pm

cause you LACKED a personality!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:56 pm

And Canidce, you're a stupid fucking cunt. You have some balls to be mad at me when you've been plotting to take me out for awhile now. Boo hoo, beat ya to it, sweetie. Hope it stings.
Haha, you bowling-balled transexual bitch!!! YOU were the one who was going to turn on ME. I had NEVER thought of turning on you UNTIL the Matthew boot. When you booted off Matthew, it was OBVIOUS that you had turned on me and were setting everything up to vote me off later. And you're calling me out for turning on YOU? Are you mental?? LMAO.

And no Candice was not the one that "always got people to go with her alliance". Hahahaha are you fucking kidding me you stupid bitch? Maybe at the merge she did, but I had my idol so I didn't care to go out and get votes. I think that's the main reason why I stopped trying in challenges, I found the idol on like Episode 2.
I'm not even going to talk about how contradictory that is, fucking idiot Laughing And news flash, I was the one who talked Crystal and Matthew into joining us, so yes, I did gather the numbers. LOL. What did you do?? Plan on coasting your way to the Finals with the HII?? Yeah, great game play Rolling Eyes
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:40 am

You'll see what all I did when the show airs, bitch!!

lol I only voted Matt out cause it was clear you were clinging to him too much. I was worried you'd dump me out at Final 4.

<3
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2