MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 7 confessionals

Go down

Week 7 confessionals Empty Week 7 confessionals

Post  Sean Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 am

So I didn't have time to switch the votes up and keep Teresa here. I really think she would have been a better choice and I can only hope that Elisabeth doesn't do anything funny right now. If we lose again it will probably be Greg going, even though Elisabeth is more active.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Week 7 confessionals Empty Re: Week 7 confessionals

Post  Sean Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:01 am

For todays challenge we had to face off 1 on 1 and answer a question against an opposing Tribe Member. I went first and immediately remembered the quote as I remember watching Joel self destruct, it was nice beating Farns lulz Very Happy. Then it went to hell there, we managed to lose 8 out of the next 9 questions... and one of those questions was only a half point so we still had a chance and I was up to face off. It was a long quote and i was having trouble w/ google and I found it on CBS, only I read till i saw the first name, Helen, and immediately sent Helen thinking I got it. Then of courseeeeeee it turns out that Helen was the person it was about and not who said it.... it was clay saying it about Helen. Ugh I fail lol! But still I don't blame this on myself. I got 1 out of our 2 points (LOL) so I feel safe-ish.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:03 am

I also noticed at the challenge that Mas worded it weirdly that the winning member tribe would have earned themselves a 1 in 12 shot at being sole survivor. Now obviously it's a 1/12 spot, but you never hear it worded like that, it's always will be immune from going to TC or something like that. So I personally think we will have an early merge at 12 players Ugh. We are seriously fucked if that happens.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:06 am

So I talked with Big Tom and he wants to vote out Greg, that is the stupidest plan ever. like what the hell? Greg was an inactive player on his early tribe. Burton was an acrtive one. Burton probably made deals with them and would possibly leave us in the cold because he was never in the inner core of our alliance, while Greg, was inactive then and didn't have time to make many deals so he won't leave us in the cold. Also he thinks we are saving him because he was inactive at first challegne and cost us it lol.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:08 am

So I pm'd Big Tom that idea and he said he liked it and he would talk to Elisabeth about it. I am not happy that Big Tom has control of both of us but I don't think the other option of joining up with Greg and Burton would benefit me at all, especially considering I think there is a twist happening next and I want the most possibilities. Although I could end up tie-breaking at final 2 members of our tribe if I am incorrect and it's a late merge:lol!: I seriously am the worst Tribal challenge player in MZ history.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:10 am

So now Burton is pming me non stop saying that we need to get an inactive out, I said greg and he's like nah, he will be loyal to us (good thinking I agree as I had the plan before you Smile sorry my ego need it's hourly stroke Very Happy ). So I know he is saying we should get rid of Elisabeth, but fuck that's dumb. I trust that Elisabeth has players on the other side that might flip here, and if we get Joel over here and bring Lill in then we would manage to pull out the numbers onto our side if we merged, wouldn't that be fucking Crazy?
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down