MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals Week 2

Go down

Confessionals Week 2 Empty Confessionals Week 2

Post  Sean Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Natalie is gone, and I think that everyone on this tribe is pleased with the outcome of that. Really, I don't think getting rid of Natalie was that big a deal, I am sure she would have been more active, but hey I am just happy to still be here. I see that Coby called out Joel for not working hard enough in that challenge. I lol'd. Coby is an incredible competitor in challenges, but he does to much for no reason, in the last challenge he did 2 lists in 8-10 minutes, I did 1 in 10 mins, and then guess what? We didn't send for another 30 mins after it. He could have just taken his time like I did, and let Joel do his list, which I am sure he was doing and then he wouldn't have this monster target on his back. But whatever, I hope that Joel and Coby continue to hate each other.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Week 2 Empty Re: Confessionals Week 2

Post  Sean Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:48 pm

Coby sent me a pm saying this

Hey!

Burton and I want you for an alliance. I have Matt and
Elisabeth from my old island and you two can each bring somebody you
want and we can all go to the Final 7. We don't need to talk about it
anymore until we go to Tribal again. Let me know what you think.

I obviously replied yes and then I chose Lillian as the person I would like to bring in. I chose her because I had an alliance with everyone else on old Pachecha, and I wanted to find some way to connect with her so that I have more connections throughout this game and am not just offering the same thing to every player. Also Matt and Elisabeth aren't on the same tribe as Lill so she c an't unite the players to get rid of them, I want her to have as little control over this as possible.

But what strikes me odd about this is that he never pm'd me back with a verification. It is possible that Burton told Coby about a 3 person alliance between, Joel, me and him and then Coby no longer trusts me. Tis very possible, I never sent anything to Lill which makes the whole choice absolutely useless. I will send to her after tonight, if we win immunity of course, would like to have a little safety cushion as I do think a shuffle is happening at f18.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:55 pm

So, Burton and Joel suck at challenges, omg. I did basically all the work today, Joel's "power" went out, and Burton took 30 minutes to get 9 questions done, although he did a good job editing he didn't even organize his 9, I found 14 answers, organized all 14, Checked my email, used the bathroom, and took a few drinks of water during the time it took him to find 9. Wtf lol!
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:01 am

So Joel made it quite clear he is Shanceee based off his movie knowlege, and when it comes to his regular intelligence. You see he got around 35-40 movies taking an hour and a half, and not having them organized at all. Now, I find the trick is that Jack Nicholson is always in a movie with an academy award winner, I find around 30-40 movies also, and I did it in around 45 minutes. So dumb, they were so unorganized, so bad, if we lose it's on them, all though they will blame me for not being here for the first hour and a half.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:13 am

So I decided to make a little nightly news show after we won our first immunity as a tribe. I hope they liked it and it helped the mood around camp. I was afraid I would offend Coby lol! by calling him inactive, and then he would be mad at me as he did rock that first immunity challenge.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:18 am

I am going to refrain from going to Burton and saying that we need to get Coby out because he is inactive, just in case we do win the challenge, and then we willl go into the tribe shuffle with minimal Number of enemies. Had I had the full 3 hours, I would have worked my ass off, as I will end up betraying someone if we go to TC. It will be Coby as it would be the easiest move to get away with as he is inactive and I haven't chatted w/ his allies.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down