MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals week 5

Go down

Confessionals week 5 Empty Confessionals week 5

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:28 am

sorry for being late w/ these.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessionals week 5 Empty Re: Confessionals week 5

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:34 am

Getting back from camp was kind of awkward. Burton flipped leaving Judd and Greg alone. Judd apologized for his outburst at Tribal. A little to late for him though, I think T and Big T are still mad at him for being with Helen. I wish I would have flipped last TC, I am playing so fucking weak right now.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:58 pm

So Greg and Judd are still pursuing my vote, I try and not give away information as I want them to think my lines are open while my original alliance thinks I have and always will be with them. I don't know how well that is working out though Laughing . Greg offered me a plan to vote out T or Big T by using Burton, Judd, himself, and myself. It sadly is to late for me to flip to those 4 as I don't think I could possibly go far if there was a tribal shufle.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:07 pm

So for tonights immunity challenge we had to pick numbers that had certain # of points "hidden" inside them. I like the theory behind the challenge, and the one before it with the tribe picking. But this is Re-Match. We all are on our last chance and most of us are taking it seriously enough to show up to challenges. Obviously we lost and I am heading to Tribal Council for the fourth fucking time, we've only had 5 challenges *sigh*. So tonights vote is looking like it will be down between Teresa and Judd. I am staying pat with my alliance, I really only have had 5 previous tribe-mates before this tribal shuffle due to me sucking at challenges. So I have few connections in this game and if I flipped i'd go from 5 people that could potentially help me out, to 1.... lol! No thanks.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down