MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals epi 9?

Go down

Confessionals epi 9? Empty Confessionals epi 9?

Post  Sean Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:48 pm

Alright for once I am not writing a confessional after arriving back from Tribal. My tribe seems to function around Big Tom, when he was on exile, no one talked, he has connections with everyone on this tribe. I would ideally like him out of this game but right now I need someone with connections on the other tribe and connections with me but I want to be Sean Rector, not Big Tom's bitch. It's obviously pre-mature to be talking about trying to get rid of big Tom but he's someone on my to do list. That HII clue was damn easy lol! made me feeel so dumb spending so much time on it and not getting it, I will keep looking for variables but I am not to hopeful lol!
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessionals epi 9? Empty Re: Confessionals epi 9?

Post  Sean Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:51 pm

WE WON IMMUNITY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took my time in this immunity challenge despite knowing almost all of them by memory lol! because I want to see if I can play the weak angle as I only won immunity 3 times. I still did it to fast b/c I got unlucky and got the easiest set so they migh tstill think I am good at challenges damnit. Joel got voted out at last tribal council, there goes another original Pachecha Sad we had 5 at f14 and now are down to 3 with eleven left, I was really hoping we could come back at merge and team up. Obviously the game has changed and I don't know who we can get to come over here but I am not giving up, I need to find a crack come merge time, maybe the HII is still out there so I have to keep searching.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down