MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confessionals... Empty Confessionals...

Post  Admin Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:10 am

This is the place where your private thoughts can be aired out. It will be kept confidential until the forum is unlocked at the end of the game. Some confessionals will be used for the episodes that are aired on Survivor IMDb Board. So, if you want to have more face time, have a lot of confessionals. They do not have to be long ones all the time. It can be just a soundbite maybe.

You can also insert a few confessionals about your guesses about who's who in the game if you like.

At certain points, the hosts may be posting certain questions to gain confessionals from you about certain people, events or any stuff related to this game. This is mainly to find out more about you and also to help us have information to be used for the episodes.

It would be helpful to me if you could grouped your confessionals according to episodes. So, start writing the confessionals now.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty First

Post  Matthew Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:41 pm

This gonna be a double tough game, because its an All-Stars and not only that but we dont know who each other are so it's gonna be tough to know how each other will play. Oh well hopefully, I can keep from shooting myself in the foot in this game! Here's to a good run in the game...Jury or bust!!! Very Happy bounce cheers
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Second

Post  Matthew Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Hmm I guess its too early to determine who I want to align myslef with but maybe Coby he seems to be active. Unless he and the girls, Eliza and Elisabeth have an alliance already. Haha I just dont want to be paranoid is all. I guess I should wait till the game really begins.

Ok so that I looked at our tribe, I saw that Greg hasnt posted once so then im guessing he should be the first gone from Galera.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Third

Post  Matthew Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:45 pm

So anyway before we had our "official" tribes Coby had offered me a f2 deal which is always nice but I mean come on it's way to early to start giving people f2 deals? But anywho with this offical tribe Crystal has offered me an alliance as well with her and Candice. Im sure Greg goes first, no doubt, but im not sure I think Teresa might be smarter to keep around but I think its pretty early to jump ship on alliances.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Fourth

Post  Matthew Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:23 pm

Okay so now Greg has begun his game, he knows he's on the outs and will likely be out soon but I can keep him around, depending on how he performs on challenges. Oh well I still have an alliance with Crystal and Candice not to mention the one I have with Coby and Elisabeth if that one is still gonna work out.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Fifth

Post  Matthew Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:23 pm

Okay so Coby sent me an update as far as alliances go, so now we are 6 strong, with myself, Coby, Elisabeth, and some other three members from their new tribe, I forgot their names, lol. Anyway and he says that we'll be the Final 6 and im cool with that but im not sure if thats the final 6 I want to be there with. I still have Candice and Crystal with me, so maybe if we go into the merge we'll have more numbers than the F6 Coby has promised.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Sixth

Post  Matthew Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:28 am

So anyway Galera won immunity today which is always awesome to get cause not only does it keep us intanct but it keeps me in this game just that longer. Anyway if we go into some type og merge soon I think Galera will be able to stay intact I would really like to keep this tribe intact going into a somewhat merger against Coby and his foursome.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Seventh

Post  Matthew Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:31 am

Okay so I dont know why I dont trust Coby, he seems genuine with this final 6 he has offered but something smells fishy, I just dont trust something about him and his deal? Like what happens when we reach F6 and we are as we says we will be how goes first? Who makes F2? I just dont see what he can gain from this so early on. but I dont know I guess I can keep my mouth shut until the time comes to say something about it...
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Eight

Post  Matthew Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:35 am

Interesting the Vivenda tribe, who will be going to TC, has Elisabeth on it, maybe she'll be eliminated? Or maybe she'll survive who knows? I think that if she gets eliminated it will defenintly help my chances of going further. Haha im so paranoid about this whole Coby thing, haha I dont know why either.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Ninth

Post  Matthew Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:42 pm

It's nice that I haven't used my voting booth yet, I love not going to Tribal ever, best feeling in the world. But unfourtunetly Candice isnt going to be at the Immunity Challenge, she's a big help and without her at Immunity Challenge, we could lose and go to TC, but im thinking positive since a negative attitude is a poor attitude.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Tenth

Post  Matthew Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:57 am

No Tribal again! It's an awesome feeling that we wont have to go to tribal and we'll all stay intact while the other tribes loses members. All just for better run for the Galera Tribe, boy was I lucky to get to stay on Galera.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Eleventh

Post  Matthew Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:48 pm

So Coby im guessing was voted out at his tribes tc cause he sent me a message saying he had to bail, which doesnt really matter now since I have that alliance with Crystal, Candice. And since Galera is the only tribe that is still intact I dont really have to worry about anything until I get screwed and get put on a tribe with no allies. That's gonna suck but until that happens I dont have anything to worry about.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Twelveth

Post  Matthew Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Oh well here we go each tribe has to pick a rep, you know what that means....merge, Oh great hopefully I wont lose my tribe or at least one of two of them. I mean if I were the rep i'd pick Crystal she's a beast at challenges, part of the reason we've been winning all of the challenges.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Thirteenth

Post  Matthew Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:39 pm

So im turning around on Teresa, she was going to be gone as soon as Greg was voted out be she seems a lot more talkative than the other ones. I dont it would be smart of us to get rid of her, or for that fact neither Greg he was really helpful in last nights challenge.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Fourteenth

Post  Matthew Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:36 am

So at this new tribe im with Crystal and Candice an alliance that I had previously in the game. Candice has been talking with Deena about making an alliance, and she told me Deena was with Lisi so that's basically 5 right there and im talking to Joel right now. So overall this swap didnt affect me in a negative way at all in fact it was pretty positive.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Fifteenth

Post  Matthew Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:51 am

So now I have two alliances:

First:

Candice
Crystal
Myself
Deena
Lisi

Second:

Joel
Eliza
Myself
Lillian

Hmm where I go from here is up in the air, either I can choose the path of safety and stay with the majority and ride that along, or I can jump and go with Joel, I dont really know what im gonna do so far. I just dont want it to be my butt is all. I also sent Crystal a PM to see how she was feeling about the alliance between myself, Candice and her.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Sixteenth

Post  Matthew Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:41 pm

Im treading a dangerous line between these alliances...I mean I want to secure myself a safe spot within the game but I dont know if I can do that with an alliance with 3 others. I have Crystal and Candice but there is also Joel, Lillian, and Eliza. Im pretty close to Eliza and Joel not really Lillian whose probably first gone if we lose, I just dont know how to handle these alliances and play it safe and right. If I stay true with my alliance I should be safe, but if I go with Joel, Eliza, Lillian we'll just force ties, so if we lose I have to decide what to do...But we have Crystal on the tribe who is a great help at challenges so who knows if we will even lose a challenge. And I wont have to even do anything and going into merge we'll be strong and I can go from there.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Seventeenth

Post  Matthew Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:08 pm

So Lillian told me she has an immunity idol that must be played before the votes and she plans on using it either the first or second tribal council we go to. I could definetly use this to my advantage. Crystal and Candice want Lillian out first, so if they do vote for her and I tell her to play that Idol she'll be safe and either Deena or Lisi will be gone, So it's definetly in my best interest to not tell Crystal or Candice about Lillian's idol.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Eighteenth

Post  Matthew Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Lillian told me that her idol doesn't work like a HII, it wont block her votes and the person with the second amount of votes will be eliminated, instead she must play the idol at Tribal before any votes, so basically it just gives people less time to scramble. But I figure that if Lillian wont be voted it then it will be Eliza, she wants Deena to be gone but it's not gonna happen. So I can use Lillian's idol as I had previously intended so im gonna have to hatch a new plan.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Ninteenth

Post  Matthew Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Yay so we definetly aren't going to Tribal anytime soon, I can almost guarentee that Greg will be going home, So I see us, Pacheca Tribe, going into merge with fairly good numbers. Even if we do go to tribal council it's gonna be Eliza, even if people think Lillian but Lillian will play that idol and they'll vote Eliza.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Twentieth

Post  Matthew Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:04 pm

Okay so Crystal wont be here for tonight's challenge so I have a feeling we'll be very short-handed and be headed for tribal council tonight, I hope not but it seems that way cause Crystal is very helpful at challenges. But even if we do lose I know i'll be safe tonight anyways.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Twenty-First

Post  Matthew Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:50 am

Haha I forgot to vote...whoops. Oh well lets see Candice, Crystal, Lisi, Deena all voted for Joel. Joel, Eliza, and Lillian all voted Candice, so basically Joel gets eliminated sucks cause I could have used him. Oh well, At least I didnt betray alliances this way taking the penalty vote might actually be a good thing.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Most to Least

Post  Matthew Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:07 pm

1.Crystal
2.Candice
3.Deena
4.Lillian
5.Lisi
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Twenty-Sexond

Post  Matthew Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:06 pm

So now that we have merged it seems that everyone is trying to scramble and try to form a solid alliance to take themselves towards. I am too but I dont know exactly what to do. I tried to approach Tom, Sean, Lillian, and Candice about us having an alliance and going to the end. Now Candice wants her, myself, Deena, Lisi, and Greg. Man im confused about what to do. It's gonna be crazy.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Twenty-Third

Post  Matthew Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Okay so at this point I think Lillian will be voted out at TC. That will leave me, Candice, Sean, Greg, Tom, Lisi, Deena. Candice has expressed her opinion about how she wants to stick close, and I totally agree. But at the same time that I look at I think that maybe she has an edge on if we take each other to F2. Lisi and Deena well I have no ties with them and I could care less wether they are gone or not. Tom and I have a what could be called a loose alliance, not truly an alliance but just talking and stuff. What I said about Lisi and Deena could go along with Sean. Greg, oh Greg, he's a player for sure, after being inactive the first few weeks he survived, how...I dont know but he did and boy he is playing this game pretty damn well he has come up with this elaborate plan and It could very well take myself and him to F2, but again with this plan he could easily have the edge over myself. I want to win this game, that's a fact...but who I take and how I get there is a completly different story. That shall soon be revealed...
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Re: Confessionals...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next