MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Survey

Post  Matthew Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:42 pm

1.) Who is the most pleasant around camp? Candice

2.) Who is the biggest pain in the butt? Deena

3.) Who is the meanest? Lisi

4.) Who is the nicest? Candice

5.) Who is the smartest player? Candice

6.) Who is under the false assumption that they are in control of this game? Candice

7.) Who is the biggest follower in this game? Sean

8.) If you had your way, who would be voted off next out of the tribe? Deena

9.) Who does not deserve to be an All-Star? Greg

10.) Who do you trust the most? Candice

11.) Who is about to have the wool pulled over their eyes? Deena

12.) Who will win Mzstery Survivor: Re-Match? Candice
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Twenty-Fourth

Post  Matthew Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:12 pm

Yesterday Greg comes to me and tells me to use these answers that him, Tom, and Sean did. I was kinda shocked that I was deemed by them as not All-Star worthy and that I was only being used for my vote. I can see the used for the vote part but not All-Star worthy? I dont see how...Maybe in the episodes it'll be more pronounced as to why I dont deserve this tag of All-Star, is it cause I never had to do anything to survive? I was on a good tribe, no one of the best Tribes ever! Until we lost the last two Tribal immunity challenges. But still it pisses me off!
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Twenty-Fifth

Post  Matthew Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Who we have left in the game:

Matthew
Candice
Lisi
Deena
Tom
Greg
Sean

Out of the people left I feel like I can trust Candice the most and everyone else I cant really tell. I think Greg is controlling both Tom and Sean, while Deena thinks she has Greg but I think Greg is totally playing her. Lisi, Deena, and Candice and Myself. Now I feel like I am in the middle Greg is trying to pull some Guys vs Girls thing. They want to vote out Lisi, because they think Deena gave her the HII, which I dont even know how they know she even has it. But they feel she gave it to Lisi so they want to get rid of Lisi and the HII. So I dont really know what to do.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Immunity

Post  Matthew Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:37 pm

1.) Who is the most pleasant around camp? Candice

2.) Who is the biggest pain in the butt? Deena

3.) Who is the meanest? Lisi

4.) Who is the nicest? Candice

5.) Who is the smartest player? Candice

6.) Who is under the false assumption that they are in control of this game? Candice

7.) Who is the biggest follower in this game? Sean

8.) If you had your way, who would be voted off next out of the tribe? Deena

9.) Who does not deserve to be an All-Star? Greg

10.) Who do you trust the most? Candice

11.) Who is about to have the wool pulled over their eyes? Deena

12.) Who will win Mzstery Survivor: Re-Match? Candice

1. Greg
2. Tom
3. Lisi
4. Sean
5. Matthew
6. Deena
7. Candice
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Twenty-Sixth

Post  Matthew Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:42 am

Okay so anyway Candice just told me that Tom, Greg, and Sean want to vote me out, and for what? I have helped them here and there so why target me? That's bull, I dont know what I have done, but it's pissed me off that they are targeting me for no reason, I might just have go to talk to Candice adn the girls about possibly voting out Greg. I wont be like Vote out Greg now!! I'll be subtle about it.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Twenty-Seventh

Post  Matthew Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Okay so Greg has been campaigning to save his ass, and im sure he has been telling everyone to vote me out instead. But this Tribal Council im sure he will be going and that would save my ass. Now Sean wants me to help him and Greg which I told him I was going to vote out Greg, but I also told him that myself and Candice are very close and that I could talk to her about possibly voting out Lisi or Deena next time around.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Twenty-Seventh

Post  Matthew Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Okay so Greg has been campaigning to save his ass, and im sure he has been telling everyone to vote me out instead. But this Tribal Council im sure he will be going and that would save my ass. Now Sean wants me to help him and Greg which I told him I was going to vote out Greg, but I also told him that myself and Candice are very close and that I could talk to her about possibly voting out Lisi or Deena next time around.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Twenty-eight

Post  Matthew Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:19 am

So okay if everything goes down according to plan then Greg should be going. Now that would lead myself, Deena, Sean, Candice, Lisi. Im thinkin that Maybe I could pull Sean and Candice and vote out Lisi. And that would leave us with Myself, Deena, Sean, and Candice. I hate to turn my back on someone I have trusted since the beginning of the game but I know I stand no chance of winning this game if Candice is still here so at F4 myself, Sean, and Deena would vote her out. Now I know Sean would probably go to my side but I think I would have to work on Deena.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Random Input

Post  Matthew Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:27 am

Okay so right now there are 5 jurors, which im guessing will mean a F3. So accordint to my plan the last three voted out would be Greg, Lisi, Candice. so thats an 8 member jury to vote for 3 people? what are the possiblities on that?

8-0-0
7-1-0
6-1-1, 6-2-0,
5-2-1, 5-3-0
4-4-0

At least I am assuiming that it would be a F3 if not then a f2 and I would think Deena would go depending on who won Immunity. so 9 member jury voting for 2 people possiblities?

9-0
8-1
7-2
6-3
5-4
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Twenty-Nine

Post  Matthew Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Oh sooo not cool! I knew they were coming after me too, lol looks like Deena flipped cause I dont think Candice would and plus Lisi does not seem like Greg's biggest fan right now. Damn I just hope I dont get voted out is all. The purple rock seemed okay until, I realised Greg would stay and that's the last thing I want. Hopefully Lisi and Candice can flip Deena into voting for Greg.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Thirty/Final Confessional/Last Words

Post  Matthew Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:16 pm

My final confessional this sucks hard, I hap such high aspirations for this game but unfortenatly it was all for not. I at least had a lot of fun, and appreciated that this wasn't as drama filled Like MZ2 was. Hey well I made it pretty damn far and made the jury which is always great for me.

These guys are all great players except for maybe one or two but I think that it will come down to either Greg, Lisi, and Candice.

For those that didnt figure it out I am Dtor0903!
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty F2

Post  Matthew Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:43 am

Okay well Sean and Lisi was an f2 I was expecting but I dont really know how to vote here Im thinking Sean cause I dont really know much of what Lisi had done but the same goes for Sean. So I think that to get to better know Sean and Lisi im gonna have to ask one of the best questions ever! Not sure how best it's gonna be but it's def gonn abe the best this season. lol lol lol.
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Re: Confessionals...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2