MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #19

3 posters

Go down

Tribal Council #19 Empty Tribal Council #19

Post  Admin Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:06 am

Welcome castaways to Tribal Council. Take your seats. We will now bring in the members of the jury: Eliza, Elisabeth, Crystal, Lillian, Tom, Matthew, Greg and Candice voted out at the last Tribal Council.

1) Sean, congratulations on winning immunity once again. How do you feel about winning it?

2) Deena and Lisi, Sean clearly dominated the challenge. Is it because neither of you feels threatened enough to win immunity?

3) Sean, you have a decision to make tonight. How do you go about making that decision?

4) Deena and Lisi, why do you deserve to make it to the Final 2?

5) To all, any other thoughts before Sean makes his vote?

Tonight, Sean has immunity. That means Deena can only vote for Lisi and Lisi can only vote for Deena, thus cancelling each other's vote. Sean will be the only one voting. It's time to vote! Sean, you have until Sat, 8 PM EST to make your decision.

All votes are to be cast by Tues, 8 PM EST. Sean has immunity. It's time to vote!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #19 Empty Re: Tribal Council #19

Post  Lisi Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:17 am

Deena and Lisi, Sean clearly dominated the challenge. Is it because neither of you feels threatened enough to win immunity?

Absolutely not. I wanted to win, but Sean is extremely fast. I tried, and I stayed on for quite a bit, but he always beat me to the chase.

Deena and Lisi, why do you deserve to make it to the Final 2?

I think that I've played both a strategic game and a risky game. With conflicts with the other players, I always proved that I would still survive no matter how many people didn't like me as much. Which is fine, I can't be nice to everyone anyways. I've enjoyed playing the game, though, and I'm glad to say I made it this far.

To all, any other thoughts before Sean makes his vote?

I just want to say how fun it's been with this whole experience and everything. I mean, I don't hate anyone in the game, although it may seem that way. I'm a nice person, in reality (although I am rather miserable, sometimes), but sometimes it doesn't come off that way. I hope Sean keeps me, of course... I don't want to come up just short. Of course, I wish luck to Deena because she is a good friend too.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:54 pm

1) Sean, congratulations on winning immunity once again. How do you feel about winning it?

It feels great man, knowing this is the last Immunity challenge of the season, and I won't have to worry about getting voted out anymore Smile.

3) Sean, you have a decision to make tonight. How do you go about making that decision?

It's not an easy decision as a bad move here could very well make the Jury hate me (If they don't already Laughing ) and that's the least of my intentions Laughing
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:22 pm

I'll now go and tally THE vote.

*goes and collect voting urn from the voting booth*

Once the vote is read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately...

I will read THE VOTE...

Eighteenth person voted out and the final member of the jury....

DEENA

Deena, I'll need you to hand me your torch.

Deena, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

Well congratulations to both of you, Lisi and Sean. You have manage to do what eighteen other people couldn't do in this game: make it to the F2. The power now shifts to the eight other people sitting on the other side and Deena. They will ultimately decide between the two of you as in who deserves to be crowned Sole Survivor of MZSTERY: RE-MATCH! Both of you now can head back to camp. We will all see you at the Final Tribal Council. Good luck!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Bye, Deena! Congratulations, Sean! cheers
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330