MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #11

+2
Lisi
Denisebolt
6 posters

Go down

Tribal Council #11 Empty Tribal Council #11

Post  Denisebolt Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:11 am

Welcome, Pacheca, to your first tribal council with your new tribemate. We are holding tribal council at camp tonight to not interfere with Galera's tribal council.

A couple questions before we begin voting.

1.) To all, what did you think when at the "challenge", I asked you guys to rank your tribemates? Did you think it was going to be a switch? something with a merge? or What?

2.) To all, what were your reactions when I told you that the person ranked lowest from each tribe was voted out, but then not only were they just switching tribes, but were also immune?

3.) To Candice, Crystal, Deena, and Lisi, what are your thoughts on losing Lillian and Matthew? Glad they're gone? Resent the fact that they're gone and that you can't vote them out?

4.) To Lisi, why all the fighting with Lillian after the tribe swap announcement today? Does she just irritate you that much, or is there another purpose behind it?

5.) To Candice, Crystal, Deena, and Lisi, how does this new dynamic effect your game, knowing that it has to be one of you tonight, and also knowing that your fate might be left up to the outsider, Greg, who has now joined your tribe? Frustrating knowing you can't vote just vote him out?

6.) To Greg, how does it feel to not only get to leave your old tribe which obviously didn't value you much, but to also get to come to this tribe with immunity? Do you feel like you have any sort of power?

7.) To all, what are your thoughts on a merge? Are you hoping for one? Dreading one? Disappointed it didn't happen last night?

8.) To all, when and if there is a merge, do you, or how do you, think tribal lines will play a part?

9.) To all, what is your vote based on tonight?

Once you've answered these questions, proceed to your respective voting booths and cast your vote. Votes are due by 6pm central tomorrow.

Denisebolt

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #11 Empty Re: Tribal Council #11

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:31 am

To all, what did you think when at the "challenge", I asked you guys to rank your tribemates? Did you think it was going to be a switch? Something with a merge? Or what?

Well, my initial reaction was that we would somehow end up being split up into different tribes with just a couple switches. Then later, I thought that maybe we would still merge as one tribe and that the people voted weakest would go to Exile. And then what I seen what happened... I guess I was a bit shocked and surprised. Didn't really expect that to happen, but I'm expecting merge after this. Hopefully, I'll still be around for that.

To all, what were your reactions when I told you that the person ranked lowest from each tribe was voted out, but then not only were they just switching tribes, but were also immune?

At first I thought they were leaving. So when I read that there was a tie between Lillian and Matthew, I kind of knew something was up. Three people wouldn't just get sent home like that. Although, I wish Lillian would. The Immunity part switches it up, definitely, and it also makes things more difficult, at least for me.

To Candice, Crystal, Deena, and Lisi, what are your thoughts on losing Lillian and Matthew? Glad they're gone? Resent the fact that they're gone and that you can't vote them out?

I'm definitely glad that Lillian is gone, but I regret voting Matthew as low as I did. I guess if he was here, and Lillian had just left, my decision tonight would probably be a lot easier. Nothing against Matthew, I just don't know him like I know the others.

To Lisi, why all the fighting with Lillian after the tribe swap announcement today? Does she just irritate you that much, or is there another purpose behind it?

Well, I've always been annoyed with her... from the beginning. And then at the last Tribal Council, when Eliza left, she mentioned something like 'I'm really sorry and sad to see you leave' and over a PM she sent me she was like all happy and stuff that she was part of the crew and Eliza was leaving and I was like... no. So when she mentioned her reaction to Eliza, I was like 'Bitch, you voted for her. Why the hell would you be sorry?'. I guess I was also a little pissed off when she practically bragged about getting Immunity tonight. It sort of came off as 'I'm not leaving, but one of you are!'. I wasn't taking that shit, so I argued with her and I definitely don't regret it! So yeah, she irritates me and she's just a useless bitch that is getting lucky by getting Immunity.

To Candice, Crystal, Deena, and Lisi, how does this new dynamic effect your game, knowing that it has to be one of you tonight, and also knowing that your fate might be left up to the outsider, Greg, who has now joined your tribe? Frustrating knowing you can't vote just vote him out?

I'm upset that it has to be one of us, we all deserve to be here... much more than some people, like Lillian! Knowing that my fate could be determined by Greg is scary, and I was a bit mean to him early on in the game. He was asking for help and well... I kind of bitched him out on a PM. Guess I never thought he would make it this far, but he's not really inactive any more. But I have to be honest, and if Greg didn't have Immunity tonight I would probably vote for him, and I imagine the others would too. It's a great thing for him, but I'm not smiling.

To all, what are your thoughts on a merge? Are you hoping for one? Dreading one? Disappointed it didn't happen last night?

I hope that we merge soon, just so I beat the hell out of Lillian and really put her in her place. I'm a bit disappointed that things turned out the way it did. But I can't change that.

To all, when and if there is a merge, do you, or how do you, think tribal lines will play a part?

Well if I stay, Lillian definitely won't be on my side. I imagine it'll turn out to be some type of Galera vs. Pacheca type of thing, I would think. Can't say I'm certain on it. But I really want to stay, I would be really upset if I went home tonight. But if I do... I just do.

To all, what is your vote based on tonight?

I'm not even sure yet. Probably just go with what I think is best for myself at this point. I love Crystal, Candice, and Deena. I'm cool with all of them and it's definitely not going to be a personal vote from me.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:41 am

1.) To all, what did you think when at the "challenge", I asked you guys to rank your tribemates? Did you think it was going to be a switch? something with a merge? or What?

I thought it would be part of a challenge, maybe guessing what the other tribe ranked. My backup thought was splitting tribes like on Gabon.

2.) To all, what were your reactions when I told you that the person ranked lowest from each tribe was voted out, but then not only were they just switching tribes, but were also immune?

At first I thought I was going home, because I knew I would be at the bottom of the rankings. Then when you said I was coming over here, I knew I would still be going home. But then when you said I was immune, it was like a fresh wind blowing over me. I was happy, to say the least.

6.) To Greg, how does it feel to not only get to leave your old tribe which obviously didn't value you much, but to also get to come to this tribe with immunity? Do you feel like you have any sort of power?

Considering my old tribe never talked to me, I knew I'd be at the bottom. But I would have been the next voted out had I stuck there. Coming over here, I don't really think I have any power at all. If we don't merge and we lose, I'm the next one gone.

7.) To all, what are your thoughts on a merge? Are you hoping for one? Dreading one? Disappointed it didn't happen last night?

I hope it comes soon, because I know I'm the lowest man on the totem pole, no matter which tribe I'm on. If we merge, hopefully the bigger threats will be the earlier targets.

8.) To all, when and if there is a merge, do you, or how do you, think tribal lines will play a part?

I really have no clue. Because everybody has had several different tribes. So will people be loyal to their original tribes, or the middle tribe they were on or the current one? Hard to tell.

I don't really know anybody here. I don't know the dynamic of the tribe. I have no clue who the stronger players are and who are weaker. I don't know who the strong alliance is. I've been with Crystal and Candice, when we dominated on Galera 2. But we didn't ever talk. I've never met the other 2. So I have no clue how I will vote. But I can tell you this, I would be a good guy to be nice to come merge, because I don't have any loyalties, so I will definitely become a swing vote. I also wouldn't garner any final jury votes, most likely, so I could be an easy win for someone. (hint hint)
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:32 am

I thought it was going to be a thing where the people with the same numbers would meet up for a reward lunch or something, but I was not expecting this at all.

My heart sunk. I was left with a choice of voting for either Candice, Deena, or Lisi. I love all of them so much, and we've grown pretty tight in this game, so it really sucks that one of us has to go.

3.) To Candice, Crystal, Deena, and Lisi, what are your thoughts on losing Lillian and Matthew? Glad they're gone? Resent the fact that they're gone and that you can't vote them out?

Well, I think it's interesting that the 2 of them were tied for last. Keeping one of them around would've made things a tiny bit easier, because I'd have 4 people to choose from instead of 3, but I was tight with the whole Pacheca tribe, so it would be tough either way.

5.) To Candice, Crystal, Deena, and Lisi, how does this new dynamic effect your game, knowing that it has to be one of you tonight, and also knowing that your fate might be left up to the outsider, Greg, who has now joined your tribe? Frustrating knowing you can't vote just vote him out?

Well, the game is the game. You should never take anything for granted, and this is a prime example of that.

To be honest, I was disappointed it didn't happen last night. This makes the game a lot harder.

I used to, but now that people were revealed to be at the bottom, they might be more likely to flip.

My vote is going to be for someone that I like a lot, but unfortunately it is a game and people have to go.
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:47 am

I already posted this, and it said Crystal had posted so it stopped me from posting it first, then I had a message and it did the whole exploding pop up thing, and it messed it up and it's all gone. That is the lamest element of this forum! I'm not putting as much effort this time around into the answers.

And lol I love Greg, hi Greg!! Smile

Welcome, Pacheca, to your first tribal council with your new tribemate. We are holding tribal council at camp tonight to not interfere with Galera's tribal council.

A couple questions before we begin voting.

A switch for sure, I just wasn't sure how you would use the rankings.

I was pissed. How many lucky breaks is Lill going to get? I guarantee you I won't have the same luck when I finally get tossed outta here.

No, I wouldn't say I'm glad they're gone cause I kind of miss them. I'm having mixed emotions over it, it's confusing. But I'm sad to have to lose one of our divas.

Of course it's frustrating to not be able to vote Greg, cause I've used so much energy creating solid relationships with these women. But how predictable would it be if we just voted out the outsider? This puts a very cool spin on things, and props to Greg for having a very important vote. I envy him.

I am hoping for one. I am pretty much over the team and REALLY over team challenges.

It's going to be shoddy, that's for sure.

Part of me believes Lill whens she threatens us about keeping Lisi. Then I realize how many times Lisi has helped me out in the beginning. This is really the worst vote ever called for. I curse the hands of fate for putting me into this bullshit position. pale
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:40 pm

I was expecting a Tribal Shuffle or a merge of some sort. This is totally not what I was expecting.

When I first heard they were voted out, I was like "Oh, well, two less competitors in this game" and "Glad I'm not them". Then I read that they switched tribes and got immunity, I was like "WTF THIS FREAKIN' BLOWS!!!!!!"

I'm just going to say that having them around would've made this vote a LOT easier. I don't really hold animosity against them (well, at least not THAT much lol), but it certainly would've been an easy choice had I needed to vote. And it kind of irritates me to think that they might be going further than a lot of other people in this game.

To be honest, with the Tribal Shuffle, I expected that there would be a catch. I mean, if he didn't have immunity, Greg would've obviously be going home. So I knew there would be a catch. It worked out perfectly for him, but totally screwed me up because I seriously and genuinely like and love all these women sitting next to me. I have formed bonds with all of them, and it's crazy to think that I have to vote one of them out. They have all become good friends of mine, and I would just like to say right here and now that my vote today would definitely NOT be personal.

Definitely disappointed it didn't happen last night. We were a pretty strong tribe. Splitting the tribes up just made this game way, way harder. And I kind of feel like I have throw all my plans out the window and start from scratch again.

At this point, I'm not sure if Tribal lines will play apart. We've gone pretty far in this game, it seems like already this game is turning into every man (or woman) for himself. So I'm not 100% positive Tribal lines will play a factor.

Hopefully someone that benefit my position later in the game.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:12 pm

Sad This is so awful.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:13 pm

This is awful, and I think I'm going. Voting me out can only hurt you, because Lill was serious when she said she would reward us for voting out Lisi. She WILL flip if you vote out me (or Deena or Candice), and you don't want her to do that, do you? Voting me out will be a big mistake for all of you.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:49 pm

I understand your point, Crystal. But I do want to stay too.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:30 pm

I don't know what to do.

Whatever I choose, please don't be mad. It will probably be a stupid move one way or the other but that's just the predicament this twist put us all in. I don't want to be asked anymore about what to do, let me just make my vote. lol.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:42 pm

Even though I've only been with you all a short while, I feel much worse about this vote than any other. You all seem genuinely nice and all seem more willing to help me than any of the others have.

I've heard everybody's opinions and arguments, and I just have to go with what might help me build a little more trust within this tribe.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Denisebolt Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:00 pm

I'll go tally the votes

*collects urn from voting booth*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes...

First vote...

Lisi

Second vote...

Crystal

Third vote...

Crystal

Thats 2 votes Crystal, 1 vote Lisi, 2 votes left.

Fourth vote...

Twelfth person voted out and the third member of the jury...

Crystal

Crystal, you need to bring me your torch

Crystal, the tribe has spoken, its time for you to go.

Well Pacheca, you voted out one of your stronger members tonight it seems. On the flip side, you've made it into the Final 8. Head back to camp and wait for whats next. Good night!

Denisebolt

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:02 pm

Bye, Crystal!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:45 pm

So sorry, Crystal. Sad
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:53 pm

I am so, so, so sorry Crystal!!!! No
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:02 pm

sorry Crystal, this seemed like the correct thing for me to do.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Well, guys, I doubt that you can get the majority now. Good luck with getting Lill over on your side.

I just have one question: why me? just curious.

Good luck to all 4 of you and I'll be rooting for you!
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Crystal, I based it off the fact that I made connections with Lisi and Candice before I made one with you. I didn't meet you until a few days into it and I've been friendly with the other two since we joined the forum. Strategically what you say about Lill makes sense, I just couldn't do it.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down