MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #5

+4
GREG
Elisabeth
Judd
Denisebolt
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tribal Council #5 Empty Tribal Council #5

Post  Denisebolt Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:31 am

Crap I totally forgot to post questions. Forgive me, I'm still new to this. lol.

Welcome to your second tribal council in a row, Galera. Answer these questions, then head to your respective voting booths. If you already voted, thats ok too. Remember that votes are due by 6pm eastern tomorrow.

1) To all, how is it now back at camp after the hectic last Tribal Council?

2) To all, is the tribe able to regroup at this point or is there lines drawn between tribemates?

3) Judd, you are seemingly on the side of Helen before this. Does it worry you that you might be the next to go?

4) To all, last tribal announcement of a purple rock tie-breaker bring about some opinions. What is your opinion at this point?

5) Teresa, you were targeted at the last Tribal. Does it comes to a surprise to you at why you were the one voted for?

6) Greg, the tribe has said you are the weakest member. But still, you have survive your 1st Tribal. Do you think that there are much larger targets out there tha helps u survive?

7) To all, clearly you all were going after threats from the last Tribal Council. Do you think it's the right time to act on it again now?

Cool To all, what's your vote for tonight?

All votes are to be cast by 6 PM EST. It's time to vote!

Denisebolt

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #5 Empty Re: Tribal Council #5

Post  Judd Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:33 am

It sucks because my alliance has practically been dissolved and I'm not at the mercy of Teresa and the rest, my fate is in their hands.

2) To all, is the tribe able to regroup at this point or is there lines drawn between tribemates?

Well if they vote off me, Burton, Greg and Sean I'm sure there'll be no more division.

3) Judd, you are seemingly on the side of Helen before this. Does it worry you that you might be the next to go?

Of course, in fact I know I'm the next to go so this while situation pretty much sucks.

4) To all, last tribal announcement of a purple rock tie-breaker bring about some opinions. What is your opinion at this point?

I would have preferred the purple rock challenge actually, because then it was left to fate to see which alliance would win.

7) To all, clearly you all were going after threats from the last Tribal Council. Do you think it's the right time to act on it again now?

Yeah, each alliance targetted the leader of the other. We targetted Teresa, they targetted Helen and with Helen gone I'm next.

8 ) To all, what's your vote for tonight?

Well for me my vote doesn't matter since I have no power left in this game, it'd be cool if I had the idol but unfortunately I don't.
Judd
Judd

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:13 am

-Awkward.

- It's still awkward after the last TC.

-I think the purple rock situation should only be used post merge. Because in the tribal phase, someone could sabotage and still not go home. But it id your fault if you don't gt individual immunity

- Outwit. Outlast. Outplay.

To all, what's your vote for tonight?
- The person who needs to leave.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:30 am

you have a few people still talking to each other. I am kind of just enjoying the beauty of the island.

there seem to be lines. Sadly, i think I'm on the wrong side of it.

I was all for it. I didn't realize that the players got a say in what twists and challenges and surprises come our way. That being the case, can I be sent to exile right now, so I can avoid this tribal?

6) Greg, the tribe has said you are the weakest member. But still, you have survive your 1st Tribal. Do you think that there are much larger targets out there tha helps u survive?

I just think that since I don't join in the Big Tom polls or arguments around camp or post youtube videos they all seem to think I'm inactive. But considering that I have no alliances with anybody but the one I made with Judd, I think there are bigger threats out there than me. But chances are they aren't going to consider that, and I'll be the one that they vote out.

I'm guessing that I'll be the one gone tonight, so I'd say no is the correct answer.

8) To all, what's your vote for tonight?

not sure yet
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post  Judd Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:02 pm

Don't worry Greg, I'm the one leaving tonight. Neutral

Good luck to you, Burton and Sean. Yes, Sean I do still like you despite turning your back on me.
Judd
Judd

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:23 pm

You do know Sean was with us the whole time, don't you? You're not real good at this game are you?
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:39 pm

1) not as much joking and snuggling Sad
2) we can regroup we have gotten stronger PS LMAO at Judd's drunken ramblings He has no clue at all!
3) Still laughing as Judd poops out his mouth
4) Purple Rock stinks for putting people not on the block in jepordy. Hell-in and I were put on the block for a reason and one of us should be the one fate chooses.
5). Not at all. I went to Greg he had already been approached by Judd so I pulled the target outta the shed and set it up for them. And I would do it again because it was the right move.
7). I'm confused but anyway we talked a lot about the sides of each possiblity and the main issue was Helen's fight with Lil could be a problem for the tribe as a whole come merge and she did not excell in any way above the rest at the challenges. The "call me. Out as the leader". I find it amusing because we work togeather as a real democracy. I even asked the rest of the group if I could tell Judd to go stick his head in a blender over his condesending load of garbage throwing Greg under the bus piece of crap PM telling me I needed to give him a DAMN SHOW OF (holy crap I'm so pissed right now I have a brain fart somebody tell me what I'm searching for here).
A) I'm farthest from a leader in this and no one eles is running this show without the other side by side allopinions and ideas have the same value and weight!
B) Judd is so pathetic with his little attemps at controversy please insure you show me laughing my ass off and rolling my eyes during his "answers"
C) Please expline how Judd we are arrogant? I posted that Greg had the power in the last tribal vote one and Burton had it in Revote. Arrogance is telling people you are running the show please please oh Judd of pooh slinging when the hell did I ever say or act like I was running anything other than the Gary Busey Fan club? Stop being a jerk for jerkness sake!
That is all for now since I am about to have a heart attack
TERESA
TERESA

Number of posts : 421

http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:54 pm

(heard from voting booth)

I GOT YOUR NICE GESTURE RIGHT HERE BITCH!

I am voting the hypocricatical, arrogant jerk JUDD!
TERESA
TERESA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:54 pm

We are not as happy as we used to be.

I hope it's able to regroup, if not we will have problems in these challenges and I don't want to go to Tribal Council anymore.

It's difficult to say, I might like it if I was involved in a tie vote and got immunity lol.

7) To all, clearly you
all were going after threats from the last Tribal Council. Do you think
it's the right time to act on it again now?
I am not sure what this question is asking lol!

Cool To all, what's your vote for tonight?
Can I plead the 5th on this question?
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:24 pm

1) To all, how is it now back at camp after the hectic last Tribal Council?- We didn't really talk that much.

2) To all, is the tribe able to regroup at this point or is there lines drawn between tribemates?- There was lines drawn at the last tribal council but now they've changed and they're out in the open.

4) To all, last tribal announcement of a purple rock tie-breaker bring about some opinions. What is your opinion at this point?- In my opinion that's not really a fair way to do it, but what do I know. I'm just a goat farmer.

7) To all, clearly you all were going after threats from the last Tribal Council. Do you think it's the right time to act on it again now?- First you take out the head, and then you take out the ass.

To all, what's your vote for tonight?- ^
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Denisebolt Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:06 pm

I'll go and tally the votes.

*collects urn from voting booth*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote...

BURTON

Second vote...

JUDD

Third vote...

JUDD

Fourth vote...

TERESA

Thats 2 votes Judd, 1 vote Burton, 1 vote Teresa, 3 votes left..

Fifth vote...

JUDD

Judd, in order for you to have a chance at staying, the next 2 votes both have to be for either Burton or Teresa...

I'll read the next vote...

Sixth vote...

Sixth person voted out of MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH....

JUDD

Judd, I'll need you to hand me your torch.

Judd, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

Well, looks like the you guys decided to take out, as Teresa put it, the arrogant hypocrite. We'll see how this works out for you as a tribe. You can head back to camp. Good night!

Denisebolt

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Shit I swore that said eight you guys I am so sorry its been a long day and if anyone wants my answers to those questions just let me know

Last edited by Burton on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Okay vote for Burton? That was random! Burton did you borrow my target when I wasn't looking?
TERESA
TERESA

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:19 pm

ohhhh well that makes sense now.
TERESA
TERESA

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:20 pm

penalty vote I thought the time ended at eight it is just the way to end my day
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:27 pm

LOL I replied to your thought before you posted it. See I am your SP!
TERESA
TERESA

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Thanks Judd for being the first to talk to me. Sorry to see you go
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:07 pm

Bye Judd.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:10 pm

Bye Judd
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Judd Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Scumbags, I hope you all get bit by a freakin' crocodile. Scumbags...

(Out of Character) - Bye guys, sorry for being such an ass, I was just trying to live up to the alias I was given. Believe me when I say I don't actually mean what I said, it was all for show and the purpose of creating drama. Mas, don't put this little apology in the episode.
Judd
Judd

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:36 pm

(out of character) That TC will make a good episode Very Happy
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:52 pm

Bye Judd... You suck

(can't wait to see who you were hugs now get out!) Laughing
TERESA
TERESA

Back to top Go down

Post  Judd Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:01 pm

You might be surprised when you find out my real identity.
Judd
Judd

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:43 pm

I can't wait to be surprised than cause I can't figure it out
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:54 pm

Judd, just tell me one thing, what season were you on?
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next