MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #2...

+2
Lisi
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Tribal Council #2... Empty Tribal Council #2...

Post  Admin Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:41 am

Welcome Vivenda Tribe to Tribal Council! Behind you are torches. Please take one each and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you in this game. Please take your seats.

1) To all, how does it feel coming back to play again for MZSTERY SURVIVOR?

2) To all, do you feel any apprehension meeting up with old friends and enemies coming into this game?

3) To all, do you think armed with the hints of who is from what season might help you in this game?

4) To all, was there any surprise when you realised that your tribemates are not the former people who were on your island?

5) Ace & Shane, does having somebody who's from the same season in this tribe reassures you in any way?

6) Elisabeth, Lisi & Tom, do you feel that there's any obvious leaders or stragglers in the tribe?

7) To all, having a tribe of just 5 people, does it change any strategies on your part?

Cool To all, what is your vote for tonight?

All votes are to be in by Thurs, 8 PM EST. Any votes not casted by then or after the dateline will result in a penalty vote. It's time to vote!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #2... Empty Re: Tribal Council #2...

Post  Lisi Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:05 am

To all, how does it feel coming back to play again for MZSTERY SURVIVOR?

It feels great coming back to MZSTERY SURVIVOR. It's been more than a while and I really enjoyed the first season that I played. So I'm happy that I was given the opportunity to come back this season.

To all, do you feel any apprehension meeting up with old friends and enemies coming into this game?

I do feel a bit of apprehension during the game, but certainly not a whole lot. I just hope that nothing personal in the game leads to a big grudge outside of the game. It's all for fun, so yeah.

To all, do you think armed with the hints of who is from what season might help you in this game?

Well, it can help you if you really tried to figure out who everyone else in the game is. But, I honestly don't try to find out who everyone is and I like having it be a secret. I already know that the people who were all on my original tribe, were all on my original season. Which is fine, but I couldn't get a read on anyone... not like I was trying too, though.

To all, was there any surprise when you realised that your tribemates are not the former people who were on your island?

I was very surprised. I honestly thought that the order we chose would be the order we went in the challenge. But that wasn't the case.

Elisabeth, Lisi & Tom, do you feel that there's any obvious leaders or stragglers in the tribe?

I honestly don't, really. Everyone on this tribe has pulled their weight equally I feel at the challenge. So I can't say that there's anyone who's a straggler. But people are better at challenges than others, no one's perfect. I also don't think there are any leaders, really.

To all, having a tribe of just 5 people, does it change any strategies on your part?

It does, definitely. And it's scary because you only need to receive three votes and you're a goner.

To all, what is your vote for tonight?

I'd be lying to you if I felt it was based on activity, because everyone on our tribe was there for the challenge and we all pulled through. But I'm going to vote based on how the challenge went down and who I feel might be dragging us down.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:05 am

I like Lizi's format. Smile

It feels great. I love this game, mas does a good job with it and I really want to try hard in All stars and have a fun season.

2) To all, do you feel any apprehension meeting up with old friends and enemies coming into this game?

Not at all, I can't tell who anyone is, and I don't care. I'm treating this like a whole new game.

3) To all, do you think armed with the hints of who is from what season might help you in this game?

I doubt it will at all. It certainly doesn't seem to be helping me.

4) To all, was there any surprise when you realised that your tribemates are not the former people who were on your island?

There was no surprise from me. It was too short and quick to really lose a footing.

5) Ace & Shane, does having somebody who's from the same season in this tribe reassures you in any way?

It may help a bit, but personally I don't think so. I don't know who Ace is and he doesn't know me. So how does it really help?

7) To all, having a tribe of just 5 people, does it change any strategies on your part?

I work well with small tribes so I'm fine with it. It just hurts a lot when you lose Immunity and 1/5 players has to go.
Shane
Shane

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Welcome Vivenda Tribe to Tribal Council! Behind you are torches. Please take one each and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you in this game. Please take your seats.

1) To all, how does it feel coming back to play again for MZSTERY SURVIVOR?- I love it. This Mzystery has been best game I've ever played on Imdb.

2) To all, do you feel any apprehension meeting up with old friends and enemies coming into this game?- Not really, the good thing about this game is that you don't know who everyone is.

3) To all, do you think armed with the hints of who is from what season might help you in this game?- No, because I don't want to know who everyone is. That's the whole point of this game for it to be a mystery.

4) To all, was there any surprise when you realised that your tribemates are not the former people who were on your island?- Yes.

6) Elisabeth, Lisi & Tom, do you feel that there's any obvious leaders or stragglers in the tribe?- There are some more active than others.

7) To all, having a tribe of just 5 people, does it change any strategies on your part?- Of course it does. It really narrows down your choices on who to vote out. Atleast tonight is going to be an easy decision.

To all, what is your vote for tonight?- Voting out the weakest member.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:48 pm

- I'm SO excited! I'm more pumped than I was the first time, I guess because I want to go farther. Hehe

- Yes a little but, until a certain point in the game, it is hard to tell who is who by theyr characteristics.

-Its a possibility.

- I was surprised; and for a moment, sad. I wanted to tribe with my old cast mates so I could quickly identify them. But I love my tribe now!

6) Elisabeth, Lisi & Tom, do you feel that there's any obvious leaders or stragglers in the tribe?
- Somewhat stronger members.

- Not particularly, hehe.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:20 pm

To all, how does it feel coming back to play again for MZSTERY SURVIVOR?

It feels great! It is by far one of the best games I have ever played in, and I'm so glad I got a chance to coem back!

To all, do you feel any apprehension meeting up with old friends and enemies coming into this game?

A little, but considering I don't know who anyone is it doesn't really matter.

To all, do you think armed with the hints of who is from what season might help you in this game?

I think it might help some people, but it may hurt others too if they didn't get along with the people from their season.

To all, was there any surprise when you realized that your tribemates are not the former people who were on your island?

Well, not for me, I wasn't here to see my original tribe so, I only really know the tribe I'm on now, but had I been here to see the original tribe, I would have been surprised.

Ace & Shane, does having somebody who's from the same season in this tribe reassures you in any way?

Yes and no. Its reassuring in the sense that I kind of know someone on the tribe already. It is also not reassuring because not knowing who Shane is, it my cause some paranoia too.

To all, having a tribe of just 5 people, does it change any strategies on your part?

It makes the game more difficult because of how little people there are on the tribe, it makes tribal councils like this more difficult because I'm still getting to know my tribe, and we will already have to kick one of our members out.

To all, what is your vote for tonight?

I'm voting for the person who will benefit me and the tribe by leaving.
Ace
Ace

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:14 pm

I'll go and tally the votes.

*collects urn from voting booth*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote...

SHANE

Second vote...

SHANE

Third vote...

2ND person voted out of MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH is...

SHANE!!!

Shane, I'll need you to hand me your torch.

Shane, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

You have cut out a member who you think is not contributing enough to the tribe. Whether this will help you to win, we will see soon. You can head back to camp. Goodnight!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:16 pm

Sorry, Shane! Crying or Very sad
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:46 pm

Bye, Shane!
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Sorry Shane! Crying or Very sad
Ace
Ace

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down