MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #18...

+2
Deena
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Tribal Council #18... Empty Tribal Council #18...

Post  Admin Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:25 am

Welcome castaways to Tribal Council. Take your seats. We will now bring in the members of the jury: Eliza, Elisabeth, Crystal, Lillian, Tom, Matthew and Greg, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

1) To all, how does it feels to make it to the F4?

2) To all, do you think you deserve making it this far?

3) Candice, Deena, Lisi, frustrating to see that Sean won immunity again for the 4th time in a row?

4) Sean, how great does it feels to win immunity again?

5) To all, what goes through your mind when you are voting someone tonight?

6) Will your strategy on who to vote out depends on whether it's a F2 or a F3?

7) If it's you tonight, how frustrated will you be?

All votes are to be cast by Tues, 8 PM EST. Sean has immunity. It's time to vote!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #18... Empty Re: Tribal Council #18...

Post  Deena Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:59 am

It feels wonderful. Despite not winning any individual challenges, I know I've put in my efforts socially and I'm glad it paid off and got me at least this far.

I believe I do deserve it, yes. I pulled my weight when we were in teams, might've been a little shoddy around the holidays, and I know I've pulled my weight strategically throughout the game. If that's not deserving I don't know what is.

3) Candice, Deena, Lisi, frustrating to see that Sean won immunity again for the 4th time in a row?

To an extent it is, mainly cause I really wanted to win that one cause I knew the answers. I just didn't read the directions properly. Sad Honestly, though, it has nothing to do with Sean. He is a nice person so it's not like he's here terrorizing us and Oh God he got immunity again or anything.

Lots of things. We are way too close to the end to make a whimsical vote.

Yes. I have considered that tonight.

I will not be frustrated at all if there is a good reason and if there's no tie. I don't want to get death by the color purple lol.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 am

It feels awesome. I know I (like probably everyone else sitting here with me) worked my butt off to get to this point, so it feels really great to be here with these people.

I definitely think I deserve to be here. I've been playing hard ball since Day 1. When we were in tribes, I think I was a very good team player, trying to support our tribe whenever I could. I think I played a very strategic game throughout this whole process, while still being (surprisingly) very social. I really think I've played as best as I could in every aspect of this game, so I definitely think I deserve to be here.

To be honest, it is a bit frustrating. I've kept getting 2nd to Sean these past few rounds, and it does get a bit tiresome. Especially since I lost it this round by just 1 POINT!!! But Sean is like a Challenge God, so it really doesn't surprise me right now. Still.. would've been nice if I could get just 1 win past him lol Laughing

Man, a million thoughts zipped through my head this round. I think we all know that we all have been telling lies to each other. Then you hear other people tell you the lies that they've been told and suddenly everything everyone says contradicts each other. Laughing I guess the trick is to just try discerning the lies from the truths, and that's basically what I've been trying to do.

Yes and no. I'm just worried about my survival at this point, but I am trying to keep that in mind lol.

To be honest, I will be very frustrated, but I won't necessarily be surprised lol Laughing
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:23 pm

It’s a pretty awesome feeling. I have been in a bad situation, and just to make it this far is a rewarding feeling.

I think I do, I have been able to win some big immunities to get here.

4) Sean, how great does it feels to win immunity again?
It feels good, especially knowing I was the intended target for tonight’s Tribal Council

A lot of things go through your mind, none that I want to share of course Laughing

Yeah it has, I think it will be a f2, however I’m secretely hoping for a f3 so that I made the finals Laughing
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:07 pm

To all, how does it feels to make it to the F4?

It feels great, I'm glad that my efforts for making it this far have paid off.

To all, do you think you deserve making it this far?

Yes, I think we all I deserve to have made it this far. I've played a pretty good game, in my opinion, of course... it was much different than the other's as mine was a bit more... in your face, but I think strategically I've played smart and through the early stages of the game, I played smart too.

Candice, Deena, Lisi, frustrating to see that Sean won immunity again for the 4th time in a row?

In a way, yes it was. But I didn't mind a whole lot, honestly. Sean's a good person, I don't mind him... I haven't had any issues with him at all so it's kind of nice to see him win just because I know he needs it that much. Of course, I don't want to have to vote for either Candice or Deena either.

To all, what goes through your mind when you are voting someone tonight?

Well, tonight especially... since I have to vote off one of my close friends. The main thing going through my mind is kind of like 'Oh God... I hope this doesn't come back to bite me.'

Will your strategy on who to vote out depends on whether it's a F2 or a F3?

Yes, it definitely will... I'm hoping it's a F2, though.

If it's you tonight, how frustrated will you be?

Frustrated, of course... I think we each deserve a spot in the finals because we've all played pretty well and it's going to suck having to see someone leave. I think that myself, Candice, and Deena will all be upset if it's revealed that we're chosen to leave. To sum it up, none of us are going to leave happy tonight. But... it's the game, only one of us can win.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Denisebolt Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:20 pm

*denisebolt runs out from a bush, pushes Mas Burnett, and runs and gets the votes*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately...

I will read the votes...

First vote...

DEENA

second vote...

CANDICE

thats one vote each for Deena and Candice, two votes left

Third vote...

CANDICE

Thats 2 votes Candice, 1 vote Deena, 1 vote left...

I'll read the last vote...

Seventeenth person voted out and the eighth member of the jury....

CANDICE

Candice, I'll need you to hand me your torch.

Candice, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

Just when you think you're sitting pretty -- blindside! I don't think Candice saw this one coming. We'll see how it plays out in the end game. You can head back to camp.

Denisebolt

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Haha, saw this one coming. So THIS is how it is, eh?? Well, that just leaves me with one person to vote for at the Finals. I'm gonna be a bitter juror, so see you at the Finale bitches Twisted Evil *blows kisses to everyone* Buh-bye!!
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:57 pm

I KNEW you were up to something, seeing that vote for me just confirms my suspicions and I have no regrets. Mmmhmmmmm, girlfriend, I see how it is. Beat ya to the punch. tongue

Love ya, though. It was an honor playing the game alongside you. Take care!! I love you
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down