MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #15

+3
Candice
Matthew
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Tribal Council #15 Empty Tribal Council #15

Post  Admin Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Welcome castaways to Tribal Council! We will now bring in the members of our jury: Eliza, Elisabeth, Crystal and Lillian, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

1) Lisi & Tom, you all have some disagreements at the last TC. Are things any better between the both of you at this time?

2) At the last immunity challenge, we did a poll about what you thought of the remaining people. Lisi, you were voted biggest pain in the ass, meanest and also the next person to be voted out. Any worries about being the next person voted out and what do you think about being voted for the negative things?

3) Matthew and Sean, you were voted as followers in the game. Do you think the tribe got it right?

4) Deena, you were voted having a false assumption about having control in the tribe as well as the person who's going to get wool pulled over her eyes. What do you think about that?

5) Candice, you were voted for very positive things as well as the person the tribe thought who could win this game. Do you feel threatened and does this pin a target on you?

6) Sean, you won immunity and chose to send Greg to Exile Island. Any reason on why you do that?

7) Greg, does it helps being sent to Exile Island? Or is there a drawback at being sent?

Cool To all, how are you voting for tonight?

Sean is immune at tonight Tribal. Unless he chooses to give it up, he is safe from being voted out. Everyone else is fair game. Votes are due on Sat, 9 PM EST. It's time to vote.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #15 Empty Re: Tribal Council #15

Post  Matthew Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:51 pm

3) Matthew and Sean, you were voted as followers in the game. Do you think the tribe got it right?

To a certain extent, I feel like everyone here has followed someone at one point or another in this game, I guess myslef and Sean are the ones that everyone else sees as the biggest followers

To all, how are you voting for tonight?

I'm voting for a step towards the end.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:54 pm

5) Candice, you were voted for very positive things as well as the person the tribe thought who could win this game. Do you feel threatened and does this pin a target on you?

It's certainly an honor to be voted for all the nice things. I honestly didn't know people thought of me that way, so it was a pleasant surprise. However, I do feel it kind of puts a target on my back, and that's never good Laughing Hopefully, the people I'm with will look past that and keep me for how loyal I am Smile

8.) To all, how are you voting for tonight?

I will be voting for a threat to me in this game.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:49 am

7) Greg, does it helps being sent to Exile Island? Or is there a drawback at being sent?

It helps when there are clues to the immunity idol. I know that one has already been found, so when I arrived my hope was that there was a second idol. It was definitely a difficult task finding the second idol. Potentially, there could be a downside, but this tribe is so quiet, I really don't think I missed anything around camp. I mean we've been here for a while, and nobody has built shelter, nobody has started fire, nobody has really done anything. It is rather quiet. Candice was at least offered to help keep me warm at night.

8) To all, how are you voting for tonight?

Once again, I have no clue. Some people are telling me Tom. Lisi was voted most likely to go next, so I guess several people want her gone. The same thing said that Deena was about to get blindsided, or something to that effect. I'm just going to follow what seems to be the best choice for those I trust most. That is what I've done all along. I wish I was in Sean's shoes. For all I know I'll be going home next.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:57 am

Aw, we missed you at camp Greg Wink
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:52 am

Welcome back, Greg!

4) Deena, you were voted having a false assumption about having control in the tribe as well as the person who's going to get wool pulled over her eyes. What do you think about that?

Believe me, that's a load of hooey as I do not profess to have control in this tribe, nor would their be any wool-pulling. I've had my guard up since the beginning, you won't be able to blindside me. I'll always see it coming.

How am I voting tonight? I'm voting out somebody who won't get in the way of me winning immunity when I need it. I came here with a boatload of body fat and estrogen, I don't have the cajones to keep up with some of these spring chickens.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Lisi & Tom, you all have some disagreements at the last TC. Are things any better between the both of you at this time?

Well, I have really tried to talking to Tom since then, honestly. Tom probably hates me, which is fine, whatever... I can't say I despise anyone in this game. I mean, it's a game and I'm just doing what I feel like to get me further along. I'm sure at the end of the game, we can just have a laugh or so about it.

At the last immunity challenge, we did a poll about what you thought of the remaining people. Lisi, you were voted biggest pain in the ass, meanest and also the next person to be voted out. Any worries about being the next person voted out and what do you think about being voted for the negative things?

Oh my God... of course I am! Being voted the worst possible choices in the challenge is not a good thing. Although, it does kind of make me laugh a little bit, I don't mind negatives. Games just wouldn't be fun if everyone was happy and smiling over a rainbow, you know?

To all, how are you voting for tonight?

I'm voting the person that will probably be the biggest threat in later days.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:11 pm

1) Lisi & Tom, you all have some disagreements at the last TC. Are things any better between the both of you at this time?- She's the one who has a problem with me. Once the games over she'll know she was mad for no reason. I have nothing against her.

To all, how are you voting for tonight?- It doesn't really matter. I'm going, and it's cool. I tried everything I could, and nothing worked. I hold no grudges in this game and any of you can earn my vote at the finals. Good luck.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:02 pm

I'll go and tally the votes.

*collects urn from voting booth*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote...

TOM

Second vote...

LISI

Third vote...

LISI

Fourth vote...

TOM

Fifth vote...

LISI

Sixth vote...

TOM

We have 3 votes for Big Tom, 3 votes for Lisi. I'll read the last vote.

Last vote...

Fourteenth person voted out of MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH and the 5th member of our jury....

TOM

Big Tom, I'll need you to hand me your torch.

Big Tom, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

Unlike last tribal, this time it seems the tribe is currently split. Whether alliances will continue to stick as we move on towards the end remains to be seen. You can head back to camp. Good night!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:41 pm

Bye Tom! Good game.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264