MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #8

+6
Joel
Matthew
Candice
Lisi
Lillian
Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tribal Council #8 Empty Tribal Council #8

Post  Admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:07 am

Welcome Pacheca Tribe to your first Tribal Council as a new tribe. I'll need Candice, Matthew and Crystal to dip their torches into the fire. Cos as you all know, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you in this game.

1) To all, how has the tribe been like since you all were shuffled a long time back?

2) To all, how does it feels to keep on winning challenge after challenge for the first 4 challenges?

3) Lillian, you came back into the game after receiving votes. Knowing that people like Helen and Judd, whom voted you out, are gone from the game, how does it feel?

4) Crystal, you are the remaining castaway from Season 4 left in this game. How confident are you that you won't receive the same fate as the other 4?

5) Candice & Matthew, first TC in this game for both of you and Crystal. You survived TCs, which is a record in this game. How do you feel about that?

6) Eliza, Lisi & Joel, is there a clear distinction of alliances in this tribe at this moment?

7) Deena, you seems to be the weakest at challenges at this point. And with the fact you have went to Exile Island 4 times, does it worries you that you might be the target tonight?

Cool To all, does anybody feels worried about the HII at this point cos either Crystal, Deena or Joel could have it and played it?

9) To all, what is your vote for tonight?

All votes to be casted by Thurs, 9 PM EST. You can change your votes as long as it changed before the deadline or when the TC votes are read, whichever is earlier. It's time to vote!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #8 Empty Re: Tribal Council #8

Post  Lillian Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:07 am

I am playing my immunity idol
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:09 am

Lillian has played an immunity idol. Care to elaborate on how you got this idol?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:11 am

I got it for winning the outcast challenge, it's not a Hii, cause I had to play it before anyone voted.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:12 am

And with that, Lillian is immune at tonight's Tribal Council. Everyone else is fair game. It's time to vote!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:36 am

1) To all, how has the tribe been like since you all were shuffled a long time back?

GREAT! I went from being on the tribe from hell to the tribe from heaven. I like each of the seven people sitting around me tonight. We get along so great, I honestly have zero clue who is going or who could even go. We are definitely a tight group; it’s made this game twice as fun

2) To all, how does it feels to keep on winning challenge after challenge for the first 4 challenges?

It shows we are all stars! We completely destroyed the other tribe. We sent them to tribal after tribal proving why we are here and why we were picked. Hopefully we caused them to look in the mirror and wonder why they were picked. If we play our cards right, no reason why the seven people who survive tonight can’t be the final 7.

3) Lillian, you came back into the game after receiving votes. Knowing that people like Helen and Judd, whom voted you out, are gone from the game, how does it feel?

It was such a wonderful feeling when both of them got the boot. For different reasons, I liked Helen and I respected Helen. She played me, she caused my boot. It was glorious knowing I outlasted her and playing this game dirty, does have repercussions and boy did she feel them. To outlast her was to show to myself that I do still deserve to be here.

For Judd, I honestly don’t think he even deserved another chance at this game. He was so annoying when we were on a tribe together, the challenge would start and Judd would post something and leave coming back with this lame ass excuse the second the challenge was over. I felt like bitch slapping him good. He is a scumbag and I am glad his ass went prejury.

To all, does anybody feels worried about the HII at this point cos either Crystal, Deena or Joel could have it and played it?

Not really, we start worrying about that and we will have a major downfall. Look at past seasons, the tribe with majority ended up losing in the end. We can not make that mistake. We have to stick together.

I personally hate having any kind of Idol. It’s why I played mine tonight; I needed to get rid of it. It makes you really paranoid and really arrogant. I don’t like being arrogant.

I am voting out the person I know least.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:38 am

To all, how has the tribe been like since you all were shuffled a long time back?

I think that Pacheca has been doing pretty good. Socially, we all seem to get along and we're all pretty good at the challenges, minus tonight, but I completely understand that people are busy... we're only two days away from Christmas, you know? Laughing

To all, how does it feels to keep on winning challenge after challenge for the first 4 challenges?

In my opinion, I like to win... a lot, and I have to be completely honest. I hate Tribal Council, it's scary and you never know how the votes could go. I really don't want to go home tonight, but I don't think any of us deserve to. What the hell is Greg still doing here?

Eliza, Lisi & Joel, is there a clear distinction of alliances in this tribe at this moment?

I think there are some ideas that people have in their heads, but I don't think anything is clear. If I had to name all the alliances in this tribe right now, I wouldn't be able to do that... I just don't know them.

To all, does anybody feels worried about the HII at this point cos either Crystal, Deena or Joel could have it and played it?

Umm... hell yeah! A HII in the game is nervewracking, really.

To all, what is your vote for tonight?

I'm not even sure yet right now. But I'm probably going to go with my gut feeling.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:40 am

Wow, that seems like SUCH a long time ago. I think it has made this game a bit easier for all of us. I mean, compared to tribes where there were only 5 people, and one single vote can make a HUGE difference, a tribe with many people can definitely help you position yourself in this game if you play things right. And it also helps that I'm on a kick-ass tribe who are all great people, so I've had so much fun. It's sad to think I have to vote for one of them tonight Sad

Our tribe is definitely a kick-ass tribe, and I think we really ARE All-Stars. It is great to be on such a strong, fun tribe with surprisingly little drama. It has been a really great run, and I think it is a testament to how great a tribe we really are.

5) Candice & Matthew, first TC in this game for both of you and Crystal. You survived TCs, which is a record in this game. How do you feel about that?

Lol I think I had a great run, just like the really Candice. It was great knowing that I didn't have to worry about scheming or backstabbing, lying and hurting other people (which are all parts of the game which I don't really like, but know is inevitable). Knowing for a long time that Tribal WILL come someday, I'm ready for it. It is a little nerve-racking because it IS my first Tribal Council, but I'm ready to embrace this aspect of the game. I still think it was a great run Laughing And I think I also have to thank my fellow tribemates for helping me with this accomplishment, because it really wouldn't have happened if I were on a tribe with awful people. So thanks guys!!! Smile

Cool To all, does anybody feels worried about the HII at this point cos either Crystal, Deena or Joel could have it and played it?

To be honest, I'm not really worried because A) I'm not even sure if any of those 3 HAS the idol, and B) even if they HAD the idol, it would be really too pre-mature in the game to play it. So no, I'm not worried about the idol.

Nothing personal. Just what I think will get me further in the game. Sorry to whoever I end up voting for No
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:48 am

The best tribe ever!!!

It feels awesome I know that Candice, Crystal and Myself, havent actually lost a challenge since the game began, so it is quite an exhilirating feeling.

4) Crystal, you are the remaining castaway from Season 4 left in this game. How confident are you that you won't receive the same fate as the other 4?

Again it feels great to be on such dominating tribe, unfortunetly we couldnt keep winning them.

8 )To all, does anybody feels worried about the HII at this point cos either Crystal, Deena or Joel could have it and played it?

Perhaps, Deena she's been there 4 times, I would be surprised if she didnt have it by now.

Nothing personal, but I guess someone had to be the Williard of this tribe.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:53 am

We are all great! We work fantastic and I think we all carry the challenge work evenly.

It was really good for us. It gave us all a chance to stronger the bond between the tribe. Stinks that someone's bond will break tonight though.

6) Eliza, Lisi & Joel, is there a clear distinction of alliances in this tribe at this moment?
No, we are all friends.

The HII is the worst thing on the planet, and tbh, I do not have it.

My vote is for a weaker player, I can not base my vote on anything but who is weak right now.
Joel
Joel

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:36 am

We've all got along great. Everybody really likes everybody, and nobody has anything bad to say about anybody either. I love this tribe, and I'm glad we've been doing so well up to this point.

It feels awesome. I was hoping we would win all the challenges so we could go into the merge 8 strong, but unfortunately, we have to vote someone out, which sucks, because I really like everyone on this tribe.

Lol at first I felt like I had kind of an advantage because I know who almost all of the cast is, even though not all of the episodes are posted, but that didn't really get me anywhere, so I'm on fair ground with everyone else now.

I'm pretty confident, but I've learned in all my games never to get too confident, because unless you have immunity, it could always be you, and I'm perfectly aware of that.

8 )To all, does anybody feels worried about the HII at this point cos either Crystal, Deena or Joel could have it and played it?

Lol I think it's pretty safe to say that I didn't find it, seeing as I only got 1 clue. But someone said earlier that it's a little to early, so I'm not concerned about anyone playing it.

My vote is based on what is best for this tribe.
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:49 pm

In all honesty it's been wonderful, even though I've been segregated pretty much 24/7 I feel a pretty strong connection to all the team members.

It's the ideal scenario, I'm all about the team. I'm sad that we have to lose someone but they can rest assured that we will go on to win this in honor of Pacheca! Smile

7) Deena, you seems to be the weakest at challenges at this point. And with the fact you have went to Exile Island 4 times, does it worries you that you might be the target tonight?

Initially I wasn't weak, what's weakened me is Exile. I feel like I'm on a totally different time zone now, and there's only so much you can do while you're on Exile and after awhile it gets old. So I wouldn't say I'm losing interest, it's not that extreme, but it's certainly something close to that. I have the Exile Blues.

8. To all, does anybody feels worried about the HII at this point cos either Crystal, Deena or Joel could have it and played it?

To be vague, the clues are extremely difficult. Probably the most difficult Exile clues ever. But nobody at all has to worry one way or the other if they just communicate with each other.

Evening out tribe dynamics.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:27 pm

This tribe is so freaking awesome! I love everyone here, even the ones I have never talked to before! I definitely think we all make a great team together and it is so sad that one of us has to leave before Greg Sad

It felt amazing! I felt a little bad for the other tribe...but then I realized they kept Greg in the game and their losses were their own faults.

No I am not great at the social aspect of the game so I am quite unclear about where everyone stands. But I hope we can unite as a tribe...somehow lol.

8. To all, does anybody feels worried about the HII at this point cos either Crystal, Deena or Joel could have it and played it?

I think it is natural to always be a little bit worried. I am a little bit worried, in all honesty. I think the HII is always something to fear.

Who I think is the weakest member of the tribe.
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:00 pm

when can we vote?
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:21 am

All votes to be casted by Thurs, 9 PM EST
I think the deadline is up, Matthew Sad You are supposed to vote in your voting booth.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:30 am

lol wtf? I think I need to do some more comprehensive reading...
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:53 am

Laughing
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 am

I'll go and tally the votes.

*collects urn from voting booth*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote...

MATTHEW

Second vote...

CANDICE

Third vote...

JOEL

Fourth vote...

JOEL

Fifth vote...

CANDICE

Sixth vote...

JOEL

Seventh vote...

CANDICE

I'll read the last vote.

Ninth person voted out of MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH....

JOEL

Joel, I'll need you to hand me your torch.

Joel, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

Well Pacheca, you have voted out one member of your tribe. Whether I will see you again at next Tribal Council, we will wait and see. You can head back to camp. Goodnight!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:20 am

Sorry, Joel!
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:03 am

Bye Joel Sad
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:36 am

Sorry Joel Sad Good luck J.B. Embarassed
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:16 pm

Bye Joel!!!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:37 pm

Bye, Joel Sad
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Bye my cutiel!
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:19 pm

ok....why the fuck was I voted out? Because Deena and Lisi want to butt fuck? Well, if Matt had voted, I wouldn't be here, but I had a feeling I would be going. Well, good luck to people who I acutally like. Deena is lesbian and sucks vaginas like a mother fucker! Very Happy
Joel
Joel

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next