MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #6

+3
Sean
GREG
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Tribal Council #6 Empty Tribal Council #6

Post  Admin Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:34 am

Welcome Galera Tribe once again to Tribal Council! Please take your seats.

1) To all, 3 losses in a row. Does it stings that your members keep dropping like flies while the other tribe continues to win?

2) To all, what do you think about the other tribe? Are they stronger or just plain lucky?

3) To all, with Judd and Helen out of the tribe, is the tribe now more united or nothing's changed?

4) With the tribe dwindling now in numbers, what do you consider when you vote somebody out of the tribe?

5) Greg, as someone who's was being targeted as a weak member, I see that you tried in this challenge. Do you think that this might help you in how you are perceived?

6) Elisabeth, Sean & Burton, how secure are you in how you stand in this tribe?

7) Tom & Teresa, do you think that you have the ability to pick up the slack in future challenges?

It's now time to vote! The deadline is 6 PM EST.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #6 Empty Re: Tribal Council #6

Post  GREG Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:41 am

1) To all, 3 losses in a row. Does it stings that your members keep dropping like flies while the other tribe continues to win?

well we won the first 2, so losing 3 in a row wasn't expected. it hurts me because i have no contacts within the other tribe. The more Galera that leave, the less likely I'll survive at merge.

2) To all, what do you think about the other tribe? Are they stronger or just plain lucky?

this challenge they won by 5 minutes. the last challenge was purely luck-based. the first challenge i wasn't here, so they were lucky there as well. So thus far, they haven't proved stronger by any means.

3) To all, with Judd and Helen out of the tribe, is the tribe now more united or nothing's changed?

it seems more united to me

4) With the tribe dwindling now in numbers, what do you consider when you vote somebody out of the tribe?

i'm willing to vote for anyone that will keep me in the game.

5) Greg, as someone who's was being targeted as a weak member, I see that you tried in this challenge. Do you think that this might help you in how you are perceived?

i hope so. they can no longer say i'm the least active. someone also told me that i show up as hidden. so even though i'm on here all the time, nobody can see it. if they have a better reason to vote me out, i can accept it. if they vote me out for inactivity, that is bogus.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:51 am

It's an awful feeling, I feel totally dejected right now. We all want to be here and we all contribute. We have been down for a little while, and this challenge made things a bit worse.

So far results have shown they are the stronger tribe, but I think we can keep up with them in any challenge.

The tribe is a little more peaceful now, but we are still searching for something to get us in the right direction. Currentely we have had a lot of tribal conflict, been to TC 3 times now. All these things have put pressure and lowered morale. We are in dire need of a spark of some sort to keep us from being back here again.

You have to keep this tribe strong, we have lost 3 challenges, we need to make sure that we can get ourselves a win in the next challenge.

It's difficult to know where you are in this tribe. I hope my tribe sees that I do my best to contribute at challenges.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:14 am

1) To all, 3 losses in a row. Does it stings that your members keep dropping like flies while the other tribe continues to win?- Well, this will be 5 straight Tribal Councils for me and Elisabeth. And I'm sure I'm speaking for her too when I say, I'm fuckin sick of it.

2) To all, what do you think about the other tribe? Are they stronger or just plain lucky?- Like Greg said, the first challenge they won fair and square. The second challenge was pure luck. This challenge again was luck, what did they send it in, like 5 minutes before us? Anyway, they are the stronger tribe until we beat them.

3) To all, with Judd and Helen out of the tribe, is the tribe now more united or nothing's changed?- None of us are really on at the same time, so we don't get to talk much. But with the 2 assholes gone, it does feel more like 1 tribe instead of a tribe split down the middle.

4) With the tribe dwindling now in numbers, what do you consider when you vote somebody out of the tribe?- This is the second tribal council that I really dread. I'm going to have to vote out someone who deserves to be here, probally more than some on the other tribe. But again, we're gonna have to start winning challenges so we don't have to vote out anymore friends.

7) Tom & Teresa, do you think that you have the ability to pick up the slack in future challenges?- I don't think anyone should have to do it on they're own. And fortunately, we've had an equal tribe. I don't think anyone's better or worse than anyone else at challenges. We just haven't been lucky at the right times like the other tribe has. But if you ask me if I think that I can bring this tribe out of it's slump. Well I'll tell you that I'll try my hardest, and that's all I can do.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:37 am

Ya it sucks that they have not had to fight to earn their right to continue to party like we do. Plus I am tired of answering these questions and seeing tribal council lit up when I got on here.

2) To all, what do you think about the other tribe? Are they stronger or just plain lucky? They seem to have luck on their side but they also must have some good members because they are doing something right.

recently things have been united however I am getting this weird feeling that something is going to be happening.

Since the dumbass that I am and cannot read correctly forgot to vote last time. Although it seems as though the way we seem to have inactive people still on here doesn't seem to help out the tribe pertaining to challenges.

Something isn't right I have this feeling that I am about to sink like the titanic since no one has told me anything. If anyone feels like telling me anything this might change but it seems like its going to be me. So I am not feeling overly secure especially since I was so sick last night but still showed up but was kind of useless. All I know is that I am not the weakest and can do nothing more than give a hundred percent which is what I do. So if anyone to tell me anything or admit to anything be my guest because it would be benificial.
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:07 am

SUCKS ultimately but as the others have said only this challenge was a "loss" The other two were luck challenges we were screwed on

2) To all, what do you think about the other tribe? Are they stronger or just plain lucky? see above

3) To all, with Judd and Helen out of the tribe, is the tribe now more united or nothing's changed? LOVE IT!

4) With the tribe dwindling now in numbers, what do you consider when you vote somebody out of the tribe? Least productive to the tribe (me)which in the last challenge was me my internet went out I couldn't tell them anything and I know that What the hell feeling when everyone just disappears without a keep up the good work, screw you or anything so I just hope my tribe knows I would never do that to them intentionally. And add the fact that I got the one I did wrong since I posted the first thing I saw and was still looking but could not post a correction because of the stupid internet not only was my tribe hindered by me not being here they had a wrong answer because I posted before I was positive.

7) Tom & Teresa, do you think that you have the ability to pick up the slack in future challenges? I wish I could but I am abstaining from voteing because this is not my decision the tribe members that worked and were able to be there are the ones that should decide.

Last edited by TERESA on Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:35 am; edited 3 times in total
TERESA
TERESA

Number of posts : 421

http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:27 am

- Yes and no, the last two people needed to go.

- Lucky.

More united defiantly.

- The future of your game and how they can/can't benefit you.

- I would like to think I am secure, but in Survivor, you never quite know what to expect.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:24 pm

I'll go and tally the votes.

*collects urn from voting booth*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote...

TERESA

Second vote...

TERESA

Third vote...

GREG

Fourth vote...

TERESA

Fifth vote...

Seventh person voted out of MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH....

TERESA

Teresa, I'll need you to hand me your torch.

Teresa, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

Well, it seems that Teresa wanted to go and you guys granted her wish. Whether this will come back to bite you, we will see. You can head back to camp. Good night!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:26 pm

Bye Teresa. Crying or Very sad
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Hey who screwed up my damn unanimous vote bitch?

Love you guys but I was the weak link and Mas picks challenges that require more brain power than I am capable at this time. Great game it was an honor to be invited and

Happy birthday to me! cheers cheers cheers cheers
TERESA
TERESA

http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:42 pm

sorry to see you go Teresa. Thanks for keeping me around.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Bye Teresa Sad
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:31 pm

Teresa, I will miss you, and my placing in this game will be dedicated to you, if I make it far. Hehe.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:39 pm

I love you but you ruined my unanimous vote *SOB*
TERESA
TERESA