MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional (Episode 5)

Go down

Confessional (Episode 5) Empty Confessional (Episode 5)

Post  Lillian Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:57 am

Deena was sent to Exile again. Its likely she does have the HII. I think her possibly having the Idol puts me in a better position. If the six of us (Crystal, Candice, Matt, me, Eliza, Joel) are together all we have to do is split our votes between Deena and Lisi. We oust Deena in a revote and oust Lisi in our next tribal visit unless Deena has and plays the HII in which case they are just switched. This took 5 seconds to think of, lets see if anyone comes to me willing to do it cause as long as I got my Immunity Idol, I am not that worried about the HII.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessional (Episode 5) Empty Re: Confessional (Episode 5)

Post  Lillian Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Well, guess who left? Helen! lmao

I feel a little bit bad she got ousted and it wasn't personal on my end.

*Lil begins to tear up*

She displayed great strategy and played me, Deena, and Eliza perfectly.

*The Scowl face attacks*

For this reason I needed her to go. It's simple, when someone beats you in arm wrestling, you have to challenge them to a rematch and play again, otherwise you are now weak and they are now strong. I am not weak anymore, I took out the bitch who beat me in Arm Wrestling the first round and I couldn't be happier.

I feel like I did control her boot and my plan worked perfectly. The people who ousted Helen were the people I pmed and warned them about her, its hard to believe me pming them didn't have something to do with her going. I wanted to cause choas in Helen's tribe and I did, her tribe was divided and instead of ousting a weak inactive like Greg they voted for two of their strongest players. The best part about this: No one seems to know I was pulling their strings while not even being at tribal. That has got to be a first.

All in all, I am happy. Helen left because of "conflict" between me and her, in truth I feel very good right now.

Last edited by Lillian on Fri May 08, 2009 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:48 pm

DENISE BOLT IS A SLUT!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down