MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional (Episode 4)

Go down

Confessional (Episode 4) Empty Confessional (Episode 4)

Post  Lillian Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:51 am

OH LORD!

I am still here! Good heavens!

I can't believe it, I am shocked, and I know I am in at least the final 15.

Mas gave me something when I returned from tribal and its immunity. Its not a HII, I must play it before the votes and its good until final 5, which is good enough for me cause I aint risking it. I am playing it the first chance I get.

*Lillian bursts into tears*

I am in the best mood ever! It's like a dream! To be voted out and be in a low space and suddenly you got your life back, its like being dead for a day and suddenly coming back. You have a new look on life. You really do.

Last edited by Lillian on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessional (Episode 4) Empty Re: Confessional (Episode 4)

Post  Lillian Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:11 am

I want revenge! I just want to outlast Deena, the fat cow, Helen, the piece of dog poo, and Judd "The Challenge started so let me run off with an excuse" scumbag.

I will settle with Deena who is my least favorite anyway. Soooo far I have went to Joel and asked for an alliance and to target Deena. He told me him, Eliza, and Matt were an alliance and they would. I am happy with this turn of events. I am still going to use my Immunity Idol though.

If I outlast Deena, my dreams will be accomplished. I stand no chance at winning due to the outcast title, but dammit I am going to give it my all.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:24 am

I want to look really stupid so I am "accidently" pming Helen and saying "Helen is a classless slut! PLEASE VOTE THIS BITCH OUT! She lies for no reason and loves to play both sides! When she gets voted out, only humans will remain. Helen is scum, she is trash, she needs to go."

I am going to act like I sent it to the wrong person! In truth, I want Helen to know exactly how I feel about her and get her really paranoid that I am turning her tribe against her. In other words, I want to make her life hell for as long as I am here.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:43 am

Well my plan is working...I pmed Helen with my message and she did what I wanted her too by freaking out and mentioning it to her tribe who now believe I am an idiot.

Followed by me sending PMs to T-bird, Tom, and Elisabeth all something along the lines of "Don't trust Helen" and I really want them to report back to her. What will this do? Well, hopefully it will make Helen paranoid and convince herself that everyone else on her tribe is simply plotting against her with me and hopefully she will team with Big Tom, Sean, Teresa, and Elisabeth. When no one else comes to her saying they got a pm, she will freak out and hopefully think they are lying and go on some pyscho rampage.

lulz Helen thinks she blindsided me though which was not the case, its impossible to blindside someone as paranoid as me.

I am excited to see how this plan turns out. To my knowledge, its the first time anything like this has been attempted.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:01 am

Helen keeps calling me Farns through PMs, so I decided to insult her back and call her Apollo. Laughing

In truth, Helen is from Mzstery Survivor 4. This gives her a slight advantage because she could still be someone in that season who I have no clue about.

I actually suspect her to be Agent Xero, but I am not going to let her know that.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:46 am

At this point, my only strategy is to show up for immunity and if we have to go, post I am using my idol the second we get to tribal. If I don't make it the second Tribal comes up, I could shoot myself in the foot. I do see that happening, tribal appears and Internet connection goes out. lmfao

I told Eliza about my idol and she thinks we are safe and that Deena is the target, but if I use my idol no way I am going home so no reason to risk it. I hate having any kind of Idol because you never know what people are doing and you always fear looking like an idiot.

Crystal, Candice, and Matt seem tight. I think Deena and I are first gone regardless of what I do or don't do the next tribal but who cares. Maybe everyone gets sick of looking at Lisi's hairy buttcrack and decides she needs to go, Big Lil doesn't have a clue.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:01 am

Matt, Joel, and Eliza say I am with them and I know I am not. Don't even play!

I hope I can just keep kissing their asses and offering them my vote because I am an outcast and don't feel like I deserve to keep going! These people must be crazy if they believe and keep me until merge! I have evil intentions and these people better take me out soon or Big Lil will stir the pot until someone throws water on her and she melts.

OMG! I would be the Denise of the game if all I did was voted, fuck that.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Crystal fucking sucks!

I pmed her and her ugly ass, she ignored it and acted like I wasn't talking to her!

Ugh what a cunt! fuck her!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:10 pm

We are a tribe of idiots and we don't care!

First off, Crystal barely says anything around camp and here is her ass posting stupid shit during the challenge. If I would have lost my Immunity Idol because of her I would have thrown the biggest bitch fit ever.....EVER!

Matt also pissed me off. He is the mother fucker who screwed up the challenge the very first round, yet he is bitching about having to repost! UGH at him!

Then we don't know that the losers send someone to Exile and not the winners, we are idiots.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down