MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional (Episode 10)

Go down

Confessional (Episode 10) Empty Confessional (Episode 10)

Post  Lillian Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:37 pm

OMG BEST TWIST EVER!

The PMS Alliance treated Matt and I like shit, now we both are going to last longer then one of them, hopefully all in time. That is Karma, I hope it knocks Lisi on her fatass.

I am making an alliance with Big Tom and whoever else he wants to add. Hopefully Sean, we oust Elisabeth and meet up with Greg if merge is next, if not we can throw and get rid of Matt.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessional (Episode 10) Empty Re: Confessional (Episode 10)

Post  Lillian Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:11 pm

When I found out I had immunity and was switching tribes, I FELT LIKE A BLACK PERSON IN CHURCH! AMEN!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:28 am

I feel like I am Big Lil in the middle, Sean wants to oust Elisabeth, Elisabeth wants to oust Sean, Big Tom is obviously playing them both.

I figured this out in 5 minutes. I am shocked neither one of them put the pieces together, as to what I will do, well you will find out.

*Lil winks*

oh and Fuck Lisi to hell!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:55 am

I have a new plan in motion and its called get Crystal out. I really don't have a problem with her, but she is a huge threat to me having complete control.

Its obvious Lisi/Deena are a pair and Candice/Crystal are a pair so the plan is to befriend Greg and tell him Crystal is the strongest and has to go.

I am hoping for a merge next round, if we have one I think I could get Deena to play her HII and oust Lisi easily. We oust Deena next round and I use Candice and Greg to take out Big Tom. Final 5 gets here and I am happy enough.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down