MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3 I'm still here bitches

Go down

Episode 3 I'm still here bitches Empty Episode 3 I'm still here bitches

Post  Big Tom Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:18 am

Shane got voted off. That guy had no social skills at all. Our tribe should be stronger now.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 I'm still here bitches Empty Re: Episode 3 I'm still here bitches

Post  Big Tom Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:23 am

At the Immunity Challenge we got news that 3 tribes were going to have to go to Tribal council. That sucks, because if we have to go again I have no idea how it will turn out. I should be the swing vote. I would have to chose between Ace or Elisabeth and Lisi. The smart choice would be to go with the girls so it wouldn't be a tie. I have a hunch after these 3 tribal councils there'll probally be another switch. If that's the case then I should vote out Ace, so I would leave this tribe with 2 people who likes me instead of 1 and the other resentful against me for betraying her. But hopefully I won't have to worry about that if we can win Immunity.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Crazy news. Lisi told me that she thinks that were not voting someone out tonight, but rather everyone who gets voted out is going to the other tribe and our 3 tribes are going to merge. If that's the case then great. I will have Elisabeth, Lisi, Joel, and Sean, and perhaps Burton. And we'll be going against the Balona 4.

My only problem is Ace. What I'll do is tell him that If I vote Elisabeth out instead of him, then we go into the new tribe with Lisi mad at us she would probally jump to the other side. And if I vote him off instead I can get Teresa to protect him and make sure he makes it to the merge. Then we can meet back up and take the game over again. If he's ok with that then my plan should work perfect.

Last edited by Big Tom on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Turns out Ace is ok with the plan. That's great news, everything is going to work out fine if Lisi wa right about the twist.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:24 pm

Holy crap!!!

Ok so the twist turns out to be that the 3 that got voted off go into a challenge against each other and only 1 gets to stay. I think Ace has a great shot at winning. Most likely the other 2 will be inactives and he should win.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:29 pm

He'll be going up against Lil and Coby. He should win for sure.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down