MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Re: Confessionals...

Post  Deena Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:42 am

1.) Who is the most pleasant around camp? Greg

2.) Who is the biggest pain in the butt? Matthew

3.) Who is the meanest? Lisi

4.) Who is the nicest? Candice

5.) Who is the smartest player? Candice

6.) Who is under the false assumption that they are in control of this game? Greg

7.) Who is the biggest follower in this game? Sean

8.) If you had your way, who would be voted off next out of the tribe? Tom

9.) Who does not deserve to be an All-Star? Tom

10.) Who do you trust the most? Lisi

11.) Who is about to have the wool pulled over their eyes? Matt

12.) Who will win Mzstery Survivor: Re-Match? Candice
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:01 pm

PART II

Survey:

1.) Who is the most pleasant around camp? Candice

2.) Who is the biggest pain in the butt? Tom

3.) Who is the meanest? Lisi

4.) Who is the nicest? Deena

5.) Who is the smartest player? Greg

6.) Who is under the false assumption that they are in control of this game? Greg

7.) Who is the biggest follower in this game? Matt

8.) If you had your way, who would be voted off next out of the tribe? Tom

9.) Who does not deserve to be an All-Star? Matt

10.) Who do you trust the most? Deena

11.) Who is about to have the wool pulled over their eyes? Lisi

12.) Who will win Mzstery Survivor: Re-Match? Deena

TIE:
Candice
Tom
Deena
Greg
Matt
Lisi
Tom
Sean
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:22 pm

We're kind of having a lot of problems here. People are exhibitting mistrust, sneaky and quiet players are coming out of the shadows, and it's getting really hard to navigate. Obviously Sean/Tom/Greg pooled their answers for the immunity challenge ... *gestures with hands* way to be original, guys. I was named THE SMARTEST as well as ABOUT TO HAVE THE WOOL PULLED OVER MY EYES. Whatever. The person who is about to have the wool pulled over their eyes is Greg.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:54 pm

I am entertaining the idea of forcing a tie tonight. Sean got immunity. No worries. Me/Sean/Greg will vote off Matthew, because Matthew just cannot be trusted. And I wouldn't put it past these girls to turn tail at the end and kick me out and take Matthew to the end cause he's more objectionable than myself. They both snuffed my idea of kicking him out now. There may be a blindside on the horizon. I am not going to the final four with Matt/Myself/Candice/Deena, that's for sure.

Lisi has not given me back the idol. She said yes that she would and has since disregarded the subject and has moved onto new topics, namely anything but MY idol. So the tide will be turning. And as much of a naughty worm as Greg is, I unfortunately need his vote, otherwise it won't work. *sigh*

I need my PiMP's at the end, though, cause they've both been as useless as challenges as I have. I just don't DO challenges. They are gay. I don't need them whatsoever.

Time to make a move. I've been the fat lady blending into the trees long enough. MATT is gone. Bye bye.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:14 pm

Tonight there will be bright red fireworks. Nobody is going to see this vote coming. I've had a lot of time to sit on the shore of the beach, assessing all of the players and different scenarios that occurred and could occur in the future, not bothering with mindless challenges that only serve to place targets on people. Matthew is too much of a red zone player. As I sized up the remaining players, I foresaw him causing a lot of potential complications down the road for me, and I pray to God he gets eliminated. If not, I could be up the river without a paddle. But it's okay. I've been down that river before and I know it like the back of my hand.

After Matthew leaves, or IF he leaves, I should say *grovels at arrogance*, I will be in another swing-vote position. Greg/Seani will want my vote, and the girls will want my vote. Furthermore, Greg/Seani will be greatful they even made Final 5 thanks to me.
Obviously I will side with My Season 1 Ladies, BUT what I've accomplished here is I will be in this position without an assassin hiding in the shadows waiting to take me down.

A lesson for Matteo.....You do not ignore me, not even once. If you do ignore me, that tells me you are not interested in aligning with me, and when that person (yours truly, Mz Beautiful) becomes the deciding vote to seal your fate, you have no one to blame but yourself. Tootles. *waves effeminitely*
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:46 am

After the tie breaker, everyone but Candice changed their vote to Matthew. Is she crazy?? And now she's freaking out. I have no intentions of turning on her whatsoever, so she needs to chill. I comforted her as the men made us a fire, it was an usually cold night. Maybe a sign that my blood has run cold, I've become the season's evil bitch.

Greg, on the other hand, is about to get a wake up call. Since he gave me Immunity answers (that I gave to Lisi), I'm supposed to play my idol on him, only I won't, so hopefully Mas will make a spectacle of it and like say it's only a twig or something. Mwahahahaha!!!!!! Good game, Greggy.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:35 pm

New developments: I played the idol on myself (Not sure if I have one?) and I voted off Greg, but I told Greg/Sean that I was voting Lisi. Candice/Lisi, my sistas, think I'm voting Greg. Candice seems distrustful. Oh, get over it. I just want to lead everyone on a bunch of wild goose chases. I feel like out of everyone I have the best shot at winning this thing, and knowing Greg I think he'd rather get played/blindsided than be told "hey I'm voting you". I'd rather put him on the jury after a bold vote than just another boring one, that way he has a legacy to remember in this game. Plus I want to keep him @ bay. If I told him he was going he'd run to the girls and start scrambling to kick me out, and since I went off on my own and voted Matt without the sistas, I'm not THAT confident they wouldn't fall for his desperations.

I've lured him and Sean in slowly but surely over the past couple of weeks, making them trust me time and time again by coming through, in small ways at first, then with a couple of really game-altering decisions that saved them, NOW they won't see this coming, which is the funniest part.

Never underestimate the power of a superbitch. Very Happy
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:06 pm

CHALLENGE

1. Which was the first official tie vote in Survivor history and it took place between which two castaways? (3 pts)

In Borneo, between Sue and Rich

2. Who was the first person to officially transfer the immunity necklace and to whom did the person pass it to? (2 pts)

Jenna gave to Heidi

3. During which season of Survivor did the castaways proceed to do a challenge after voting somebody off at Tribal Council? (1 pt)

China

4. How many challenges was held at Tribal Council during Survivor: Africa? (1 pt)

5. How many fire-building challenges have there been in Survivor history? (1 pt)

6. Which castaway came to Tribal Council drunk? (1 pt)

Jonny Fairplay

7. Which castaway said this phrase "I've been bamboozled" when they were voted out? (1 pt)

Richard Hatch

8. Which female castaway received individual immunity during Tribal Council in Episode 3 of Survivor: Vanuatu? (1 pt)

Ami

9. Which 2 castaways quarrelled at Nakum's Tribal Council during the double tribal council in Survivor: Guatemala? (2 pts)

Judd and Margaret

10. What announcement did Jeff Probst make at the end of Tribal Council during Episode 7 of Survivor: Guatemala? (1 pt)

That they were merging

11. Which jury member is officially seen talking without prior approval of Probst during Tribal Council? (1 pt)

Ozzy

12. How many people recieved votes during the 1st Tribal Council after merge in Survivor: Borneo? (1 pt)

13. Which was the first outcast revealed to enter back in the game during the Outcast's Tribal Council in Survivor: Pearl Islands? (1 pt)

Burton

14. Which castaway attended the most Tribal Councils in Survivor history (either as a player or jury member)? (1 pt)

Stephenie

15. Who was the first person to play an idol in Survivor history at Tribal Council? (1 pt)

Terry

16. What was the message in the bottle that was read during Survivor: Cook Islands? (1 pt)

You have just voted out one member, you must now vote out another

17. How many different tie-breakers has there been in Survivor history? (1 pt)

18. Who unfortunately picked the purple stone in Survivor: Marquesas? (1 pt)

Paschal

19. Who won immunity in Pearl Islands when the castaways had an immunity challenge at Tribal Council? (1 pt)

No one won it

20. How many Tribal Councils were there in Survivor:Micronesia? (1 pt)

21. How many times has two tribes been at tribal council at the same time? (1 pt)

22. Which season saw a juror member quit during Tribal Council? (1 pt)

10 - Palau

23. During which season did we saw somebody pass a hidden immunity idol at Tribal Council? And from whom to whom did the HII pass? (3 pts)

Gabon - Matty

24. Who in Survivor history misspelled the most names of the person they wanted to vote off? (1 pt)

Sue

25. Name the castaway who spoke so loud when they were at the voting booth that the other castaways could hear the person. (1 pt)

Crystal

26. Which was the first season where all the votes read at TC were for one person only? (1 pt)

Australia

27. Which season of Survivor that we saw a player still in the game brought something for a jury member on screen? What was the item and who brought it to whom? (4 pts)

13 - a hat from Yul to Jonathan

28. Who was the first person to use a fake hidden immunity idol at Tribal Council? (1 pt)

Jaime Dugan

29. Which season first saw not all members of a tribe attending Tribal Council when they lost the immunity challenge? (1 pt)

Panama Exile Island

30. Which season saw a Tribal Council held immediately after an immunity challenge and whom was voted out at that Tribal? (2 pts)

Amazon - Alex

You have until midnight EST to PM me your answers. Check your answer sheet thoroughly before sending it to me as you have only chance to send. The first person to get all or most of the answers correct wins immunity and is guaranteed a place in the Final 3. Survivors Ready, Go~~~
Deena
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:39 am

One last blindside for old times sake. Candice got caught red handed, telling me to vote Lisi and telling Sean to vote me. Thankfully I have enough social skills to have been in good with Sean the WHOLE time, not just days before I think I might need his vote. Booyah. So he's voting with me, since I've entertained his scenarios even before this point, and I told Lisi if she wants to save her hide she best vote with us, too. Bye bye, Candice, I love you but you brought this all on yourself. I never would've promoted your ousting, lie or not. That's just not how the MILF's alliance rolls. Wink
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Well....Candice threw her vote my way. I knew all along she was sneaky and I'm glad I was able to get her out before she got me out. THAT'S why you make relationships throughout the game as opposed to late in the game, THAT'S why you use your social skills and promsie everyone and anyone final two from the outset, THAT'S why you make promises and entertain everyone's crazy ideas even when you might not really be on their side....so you can use their vote when you really need it. Had Sean not won immunity his ass would be gone, but since I was smart enough to realize he may win all the immunities, I've been talking with him for a long time now and his vote came through when I really needed it. And Lisi isn't stupid enough to force a tie. Feigning weakness to the boys within my own strong alliance of which I've controlled from the beginning is what brought the boys over to my side. They had a sense of familiarity with me, being the underdogs, even though I had them all fooled. I'm not the underog, I'm the top bitch.

You played a good game, Candice.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:47 am

*camera pans over Deena, sitting atop a mountain range*

Well, well, well, it's Final 2, after all. Hmm.

Heading into this final challenge, I have deals with both players. Now I have to consider the fact that I might have to face the jury and what I might say. Psh, who am I kidding? I've been planning my speech since we kicked lil Eliza out. I think I have a strong case.

*camera pans down to the three castaways on the Torch Walk*

NATALIE - 0/10 I wanted this character so bad. You totally ruined her.

SHANE - Ditto.

ACE - DITTO

COBY - DITTO!!!!!!

HELEN - Helen! There's no doubt in my mind that had you stuck around you'd be right here with us. MILF's alliance was not the same without you. Sad

JUDD - I will give you one thing, you definitely know how to scramble. Thanks for wishing me good luck when you left, it definitely helped. I was bummed to see you go cause I think you're hot and you took your cute picture with you and I was stuck looking at ugly old ladies.

TERESA - You were uber-irritating. You definitely shamed your character, also. Not even any typical Teresa quotes? And you call yourself a Survivor fan? I wanted to hear you sing 'Tomorrow'. Sad

BURTON - My original Season 1 buddy...I definitely didn't trust you AT ALL. It was probably the tore up spelling. Take care.

JOEL - Rumor has it you are hella disgusted with me. All I have to say to you is you gotta know where the players are playing and you gotta know where the players aren't playing. I'm still going a hundred miles a minute and my panties are on fire, but I'm doing okay. Basically, challenges don't mean shit in this game, especially when you have big dogs to take care of. Bye!

ELIZA - The most underrated player in the game, in my opinion. So glad I was able to take you out, that was a major stepping stone to my success in this game.

ELISABETH - Didn't know you very well. From what I saw you seemed tough. Glad I didn't have to deal with you in the game. :/

CRYSTAL - My sista!!! Another falled MILF comrade, you are definitely missed, girlfriend. I hope I can win this game for you and make up for that insane twist that tore us apart!!!!!!!

LILLIAN - Let's play a game called "how many times can we vote Lillian out of one game". I think you carried the stigma of this player on your shoulders, but if you ask me you did her justice. No complaints from me, and you were definitely a tough player!

TOM - I saw you as the leader, the big dog, of the new people's at merge. Despite my attempts, I was not able to switch the vote over. As much as I wanted to get to know you and play the game with you, and of course rock the house by changing things up, at least for a little bit longer, my chance was foiled.

MATTHEW - Ohhhhh, Matteo, you blew it. So many good characters were cast in this game and nobody capitalized on them. Other than that, you basically expressed no interest in me whatsoever. Why would I keep someone like that around? I do appreciate you coming through those couple times for us MILF's, but the farther the game went, the more of a wild card you became. And seeing Candice's vote @ Final 4, I'm definitely glad I did what I did to you now.

GREG - Definitely the best scenario-maker in the game. A part of me trusted you wholeheartedly, and the other part of me told me to run and to run fast. You had to go if I was to have any shot at winning this. Players like you always win the "I Prevailed" vote from the jury. Also, having no real loyalties, I saw you as a ticking time bomb. Had to defuse you before it became an issue. Sad

CANDICE - lol. I love you, Canidce!!!!!! I had so much fun talking to you each day, making a relationship with you. Part of you always seemed a bit guarded and distant, though, and I think that's what ultimately did you in, as far as my vote's concerned. You were the heart and soul of the MILF's, even though you were the youngest. You definitely EARNED your place. <3
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Well tonight I'm going to go into FTC and ask a question, and hopefully it helps me figure out who to vote for cause as of RIGHT NOW I'm on the fence. I could just stay a loyal PMS member and vote Lisi to win but that wouldn't be fair to Sean. I am, however, going to address his last private message to me, though. He asked "did you also have a F2 deal with Lisi?". He had to be kidding. Why wouldn't I? Prepare for a rant. Very Happy
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2