MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for Lisi...

+8
Big Tom
Deena
Matthew
Lillian
Elisabeth
Crystal
Lisi
Admin
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Questions for Lisi... - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions for Lisi...

Post  Matthew Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:59 pm

True I went to Sean and asked who he trusted the most. So yes Tom really didnt have anyother choice.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:04 pm

I expect a couple of apologies.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Here's my response to Tom's question, and sorry by the way if that's what you were asking for.

Okay, so the only possible way I can think of having it harder than Sean to get to the F2 would be a very simple answer. Being as though he had Immunity 5 times in a row, he never had to worry about going anywhere. I was always on the fence after merge of who should we vote off next? So I think I had it harder in that way. Sean never had to worry about being voted off at F3, F4, F5, F6, and F7. I was always an option and I fought hard to make sure that the majority wasn't going to vote for me. Of course, I did my job well and managed to survive those Tribal Councils. That's the only reason I can think of, because I basically had it good, like you said; being with my alliance.

I hope that answers your question.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Candice, first off I find it completely ignorant of you to say that I didn't make any decisions in the alliance. Obviously you weren't paying much attention at all, and I'm sure Deena would definitely agree with me. If you seriously thought that both yourself and Deena were calling all the shots... just wow... that's all I can say. And please, I never even said that I was the leader of our group. So I don't know where that's even coming from. But whatever, onto the challenge/question. Since Sean already picked 25, which I was going to choose. I'll go out on a limb and say 30.

P.S... just because I asked you who we were voting didn't mean that I was completely clueless. Maybe I asked once or twice, but you'd be lying if you said you never asked me or Deena anything.

Double P.S... you're not flawless, so quit trying to act like you are.

Reasons:

1. I didn't have to rely on winning Immunities to get me further on in the game.
2. Sean was strategically boring.
3. I got into a strong alliance that made it very far.
4. I was targetted many times, and still managed to survive.
5. I (no matter what you say) made more beneficial decisions in the game than Sean did.
6. Sean leeched onto any person possible that could carry him. I know you'll say that I did this, but I stuck with only two people throughout the game and you two stuck with me.
7. Sean was socially boring, never speaking up at camps at all. He did talk over PM's, but it's always nice to joke around with someone at camp.
8. Sean was 100% serious about this game, while I at least tried to balance out having fun and being serious.
9. I was rarely in the minority, which Sean seemed to always be in.
10. Socially, I played a better game than Sean. People might think I'm a bitch, but get over it... it's a game, I'm just trying to bring some entertainment.
11. Strategically, I played a better game than Sean.
12. I wasn't afraid to make enemies, and I managed to eliminate all of them.
13. I didn't fly under the radar, at least not as much as Sean did.
14. I put myself into a good position, while Sean struggled almost the entire game.
15. Sean was at TC much more than I was pre-merge... and I think that says something.

That's the best I could come up with, I imagine there's more. But I just can't think of any right now.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Deena! Laughing Did you have a question? Or was the whole coattail thing just a joke against Lillian? Laughing
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:55 pm

1) I didn't have to rely on winning Immunities to get me further on in the game.

Lulz, you relied on Deena and Candice, I'd rather rely on my ability to win a challenge kthx.

2. Sean was strategically boring.

lulz, actually, I would say you were more strategically boring, you had many opportunities to change things up, however you didn't, and honestly your quite lucky that I won these immunity challenges as had your alliance gone f3 you would have 100% taken 2nd or 3rd as the jury would have most likely voted Candice and Deena over you because they were more strategic.

3) Sean leeched onto any person possible that could carry him. I know you'll say that I did this, but I stuck with only two people throughout the game and you two stuck with me.

I leeched on to people? huh? I know that people don't believe me but in order for someone to leech onto someone that means they just stuck with them the whole time and did nothing else. If you read my responses you would see that I had multiple alliances, I had back up plans etc etc. Obviously I couldn't do much strategically post merge, I was in a minority, and Just because I was in a minority does not mean I automatically deserve to lose and that I should just give up and not fight in immunity challenges like I believe you are suggesting.

Cool Sean was 100% serious about this game, while I at least tried to balance out having fun and being serious.

No disrespect but that is absolutely retarded. No shit I was serious about this game, I came here to win a game.

10) Socially, I played a better game than Sean. People might think I'm a bitch, but get over it... it's a game, I'm just trying to bring some entertainment.

I would like to dispute your definition of playing a better social game. You were nice and social to very few people and a bitch to everyone else, you limited yourself in allies and placed a target on your back because of your so called tremendous social game.

12) I wasn't afraid to make enemies, and I managed to eliminate all of them.

I still would like to know why this is something you are bragging about, since when is pissing people off that are going to be on the jury a good thing? How did this benefit you at all by making enemies?

14. I put myself into a good position, while Sean struggled almost the entire game.

Lulz, you put yourself in a good position? Your alliance put yourself in a good position.

15. Sean was at TC much more than I was pre-merge... and I think that says something.

lol! I lost 3 due to inactivity, and 1 to a luck challenge, when the tribe I was on was all there and it wasn't a luck challenge we won 3 out of the 5 so plz. That's weaksauce shit right.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:09 am

To both of you, I must say congratulations. You played excellent games. You each played a unique style and it has got you to where all of us jurors wish we were. In previous games when I've made jury, I've typically voted for who I was most loyal to throughout the game. If that were the case tonight, I would absolutely vote Sean. However, I am not convinced that he played the better game, so I refuse to just throw him my vote because we worked together during the game. So just as in most of the tribal councils I've attended, I have no idea who I will vote for.

So for each of you, I will give positive and negative comments about your gameplay and ask each of you a specific question. Then I have 7 general questions that I want you both to answer.

Lisi - I knew as soon as I joined your tribe that you would be my stiffest competition. I lobbied quite hard to get you out every chance I had. I wanted Deena and Crystal to vote you out. I wanted Matt to switch on you. I asked Candice to vote you out. I threw every piece of logic their way to prove why they needed to vote you out. I KNEW that if they didn't, you would be in the position you are in. But for whatever reason, they remained loyal to you. That to me is quite amazing, and I truly commend you on it. You were in a very safe position for most of the game, and that can be difficult to attain.

However, I think you played too safe of a game. I realize you are in the finals and I'm not, so I have no right to judge your strategy. You got to the merge with numbers (or at worst 4-4) and you almost stopped playing for several rounds. I don't see any strategy involved there. And when your defense against Sean is your strategic dominance, this isn't a good thing. I just think that you could have gained some more respect from the jury if you would have taken a few more chances. As Lil stated in the jury house, this isn't a game for real money. You might as well take some risks. If you lose, not a big deal. There will be another game you can sign up for next week. You also let you mouth get you in trouble at times. I know that I called out Matthew for being an idiot and voting with you 3 girls, but you jumped in and turned that into a Greg vs Lisi argument. You didn't seem to be playing a long-term game by upsetting future jurors. And while I praised you for your ability to keep your alliance together, I think you were lucky to some degree. You were lucky that Matthew didn't play to win as he was willing to be the 4th member of a 3-person alliance. And you were lucky to have 2 people so willing to stick to you.

You definitely played a great game, as you've made it to the finals, but it could have been better.

So Lisi, my specific question for you is:

Was there any offer that someone could have made to you to break up your girls' alliance before F4, when you had to vote each other out?

And now the 7 general questions:

1. I know that I was lucky to have made it as far as I did in the game, so I believe luck is an important aspect to the game. But considering what I've already said, how much of a factor should luck be in deciding the winner?

2. I am the first to admit that I played a TERRIBLE game. I had no alliances until Sean asked for an F2 (which I think was right before I switched spots with Lil and Matt). I honestly felt I would be voted out at every tribal council I attended (except the 1 time I was immune). I was seen as inactive and insignificant (last picked during 1 tribal shuffle and voted least valuable by my tribe). I knew I had NO chance of getting jury votes once merge hit unless I just threw caution to the wind. Had you been in my position at merge, what would you have done differently?

3. Before the jury started commenting and asking questions, how did you think each juror would vote? Has your opinion changed any, and what do you now think will be each juror's vote?

4. Is there a such thing as a perfect strategy in Survivor, and how could you have changed your gameplay to match that strategy?

5. If you switched places with the person you're facing now, do you believe you would deserve to win? By that, I mean Sean, if you had played the exact same game as Lisi (strong alliance with Deena and Candice, "coasted" to the finals, outspoken, etc) would you deserve to win over yourself with the strategy you used (one-dimensional, challenge threat, underdog, etc). Vice versa for Lisi.

6. What would you consider to be the turning point of the season?

7. If you found out the identity of another player this season, how would you use that to your advantage? As a follow-up, who do you think each juror's imdb identity is?
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:18 am

I don't even get it with you people. Half of you people act like all Deena and Candice did was carry me throughout the game which, in my opinion, is a complete load of crap. If you want to believe that then fine... but my God... give credit where credit is due. I did my part to get here! Of course I got carried in some way or another but you don't have to go full-out and say that Deena and Candice made EVERY SINGLE DECISION for me. They did not! And I don't know what the hell is making you people believe that. Sorry if I wasn't as nice as Deena and Candice were... maybe that makes me less strategic than them, but my God that doesn't mean I wasn't fucking strategic at all! Christ... I don't know what I have to do that get that into your heads. So I'm basically just giving up on that.

Sean, why the fuck would I want to change things up strategically? I knew that half the jury hated me at that point and betrayed Candice and Deena would have only made things worse, not? Also, I don't quite understand the reason why you're better than me was because I chose to participate as LISI. First off, I selected three women and then Mas chose who... I did not pick Lisi... I worked with I had. Too damn bad, that's a weak excuse. I'm done with this shit right now, it's annoying and you people should seriously open your eyes and realize that I played a fine game and that my alliance DIDN'T do EVERYTHING for me.

Whatever, I'll get to Greg's question right away. It could take a while, though... I have to think.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:26 am

Yes, but it was your fault for pissing off the first half of the jury, you put yourself into a terrible position to win this game, an absolutely awful position, had I not won f4 and f3 immunity challenges there was a very little chance you would win this game (well I am assuming this based on the tone of the jury and what info I have gotten.) Now as for you saying I was given Lisi, I had to work with what Iw as given. What the fuck is that? This isn't a role playing game. This is Mzstery Survivor, where you are given an identity to hide your real identity and play the damn game.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:29 am

Exactly, so then why are you criticizing me for being selected as Lisi? Being Lisi does not mean you should automatically get a win, or does it? Never said it was a role-playing game either, but it's nice to try to have some fun playing. Unlike you who just sat online all day and was boring.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:50 am

Was there any offer that someone could have made to you to break up your girls' alliance before F4, when you had to vote each other out?

No... and I mean that honestly. I was 100% with them and I wanted to keep that alliance and go as far as possible. No, it wasn't because I wanted them to carry me like everyone's been claiming. It was because I wanted to be as loyal as possible to them. As you know, they were extremely loyal to me and I wanted to give them the same loyalty in return.

1. I know that I was lucky to have made it as far as I did in the game, so I believe luck is an important aspect to the game. But considering what I've already said, how much of a factor should luck be in deciding the winner?

I guess it's a little bit of a factor, but certainly not much. I guess everyone's going to vote however it is they want. I guess it can be luck in a way, but I don't really know how to describe that. Winning is not really lucky to me, especially not in this game. The people are making the ultimate decision, luck doesn't play a very important role.

2. I am the first to admit that I played a TERRIBLE game. I had no alliances until Sean asked for an F2 (which I think was right before I switched spots with Lil and Matt). I honestly felt I would be voted out at every tribal council I attended (except the 1 time I was immune). I was seen as inactive and insignificant (last picked during 1 tribal shuffle and voted least valuable by my tribe). I knew I had NO chance of getting jury votes once merge hit unless I just threw caution to the wind. Had you been in my position at merge, what would you have done differently?

I probably would have tried to get into an alliance a bit quicker. Just because it would have been a little more safety for you, in my opinion. And that way you would have had time to build relationships with your alliance so that they would potentially want to take you farther. Getting in an alliance at F5 is fine, but it might have been a little bit too late just because it might have been hard to gain his trust 100% at that point in time.

3. Before the jury started commenting and asking questions, how did you think each juror would vote? Has your opinion changed any, and what do you now think will be each juror's vote?

I'll do this starting with before and after:

Eliza: Lisi - Sean
Elisabeth: Lisi - Lisi
Crystal: Lisi - Lisi
Lillian: Sean - Sean
Tom: Sean - Sean
Matthew: Lisi - Sean
Greg: Sean - Lisi
Candice: Sean - Sean
Deena: Lisi - Lisi

My opinion has definitely changed, realizing that most people seem to hate me for being a 'follower'.

4. Is there a such thing as a perfect strategy in Survivor, and how could you have changed your gameplay to match that strategy?

No, definitely not. I almost think it's impossible too. Everyone has to lie at some point and play even slightly dirty, so striving for perfection is almost useless. At least that's how I see.

5. If you switched places with the person you're facing now, do you believe you would deserve to win? By that, I mean Sean, if you had played the exact same game as Lisi (strong alliance with Deena and Candice, "coasted" to the finals, outspoken, etc) would you deserve to win over yourself with the strategy you used (one-dimensional, challenge threat, underdog, etc). Vice versa for Lisi.

Oh God... haha. This one's tough. If I were Sean I would probably think that I (Sean) would deserve to win just because of what I would have overcome... being in the minority all the time and still managing to survive. I would feel as though I would deserve to win, had I played as Sean.

6. What would you consider to be the turning point of the season?

Definitely the Elisabeth/Crystal boots week. That one changed it all... it made me realize that I can't get too comfortable because some shit like that could easily happen.

7. If you found out the identity of another player this season, how would you use that to your advantage? As a follow-up, who do you think each juror's imdb identity is?

If I did somehow find it out, I would probably just keep it to myself. I wouldn't want to give them any hints to it because I like playing the game where I don't know anyone else. So I wouldn't use it to any advantage and that's me being real.

Eliza: survivorisdabest
Elisabeth: Dtor0903
Crystal: JackSparrowBauer
Lillian: TheMommason
Tom: Shanceee
Matthew: XoXoDanielXoXo
Greg: Eric_Simmons
Candice: Snake-07
Deena: paper-revolution
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:10 am

Please Lisi, stop whining because people think you are a coattail rider, and start giving us reasons to change our mind. You haven’t went into great detail about any boot (cause in reality you had very little to do with anything). I am sorry but shit like “lololololol I voted with the MAJORITY I SHOULD WIN!” or “I DID NOT WIN ANY IMMUNITIES AND STILL SURVIVED EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I WAS NOT A THREAT” is simply not going to cut it. Go into more detail, god damn do you want me to write your responses for you? I could probably do 10 times better. You have answered these jury questions horribly; you deserve to lose 9 to 0. I take that back, Sean types like he is an 8th grade dropout so it should be 7-2.

I find it funny how you say I bitched and complained, sure I did in my confessionals, but I don’t remember ever saying one thing around camp. You were the fucking psycho cunt who never shut the fuck up, constantly bitching about Teresa and other shit. I kept my anger to myself, tyvm and another person who bitched all the fucking time was Crystal. I remember in the fucking luck challenge, Mas said “Do not say anything besides the phrase” and what does Crystal’s dumbass do? Starts breaking the chain, saying all this dumb shit, and then she has the nerve to bitch about us having to redo it, like hello you and your dumbass 7 foot monster self are the reason we have to restart you fucking tranny on steroids.

I lulzed into I wet my adult diapers when anyone has the nerve to say I bitched and complained, please you young girls gave new meaning to the words P-M-S.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 am

Coming from a lady that claims this 'isn't a game for money'... you really do act like it is. But whatever, I'm done with this for a bit. I'm getting a headache from all of this... you people claim that I did nothing but ride Deena and Candice's coattails. And wouldn't that mean that Candice rode mine and Deena's? And Deena rode Candice's and mine? Ugh, whatever... some of you people obviously don't see it in that light. Apparently Candice and Deena had better "strategy" than I did even though we were all in the same god damn alliance that intended on having the three of us going to the end together. So how could we not have the same strategy? It was fairly simply... stay together and weed everyone else out one-by-one... and that worked for about 99% of the game.

Maybe I didn't take the chances I could have taken, but why the hell would I? Just to impress some annoying hag like yourself who is too afraid to even consider listening to someone else's POV?

I'll be back on later, and I expect to see a lot more slandering.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:47 am

*trips Lisi on her way out of FTC*

*grabs lill and has les make-out session*
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Eliza wrote:*grabs lill and has les make-out session*

Hot. Rolling Eyes
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:31 pm

*grabs lill and has les make-out session*

*Videotapes* Very Happy
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Eliza, have you asked your questions yet?
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:25 pm

lmfao sorry if you can't defend yourself against a 56 year old scout troop leader.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:47 pm

You call me a bitch and yet you expect me to return an attack on me, geez.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:33 am

what the fuck are you talking about?

I am attacking you and you are pretty much just taking it. I have walked all over you time and time again, your only counter attacks have been really weak, and that is why this 56 year old woman is rippin you a new one.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:35 am

I'm not going to go full-out against some broad that doesn't even deserve my time and energy. It's obvious you're not voting for me, so why should I even attempt to impress you?
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:03 am

You know what? Fuck this! That's right, I said it! Usually I would give you some bullshit speech about how my vote is still up in the air and that you should work your ass off to earn it. Well that's a lie. I know enough to know that your fat and hairy ass aint gettin' my vote any time soon!

So instead, please write 3 paragraphs, each of at least 4 full sentences, on how great I am Smile
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:43 am

I'd rather not, thank-you. You just told me that I ain't getting your vote, so why would I even bother?
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:03 pm

Hehe, I'm NOT dtor, but my name was in your guesses Lisi, I'm sad you couldn't tell who i was Sad
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:41 am

I will have a closing statement. I'm not sure when it'll be up because I'm busy with school work and stuff.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next