MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for Lisi...

+8
Big Tom
Deena
Matthew
Lillian
Elisabeth
Crystal
Lisi
Admin
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Questions for Lisi... Empty Questions for Lisi...

Post  Admin Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Here is where Lisi will make her opening statements as well for the jury to ask questions or leave comments for Lisi.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Questions for Lisi... Empty Re: Questions for Lisi...

Post  Lisi Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Okay, I guess I'll start this statement. Well, it's been a long game and I've fought extremely hard to get to this point. I feel like both Sean and I played completely different games that got up this far. Sean got this far by being winning lots of Immunities and for siding with the right people after winning those. I, on the other hand, was in a powerful alliance from Day 1 that managed to outwit, outlast, and outplay almost everyone else in the game. It was no hard feelings, really, it just had to be done and the three of us (Myself, Deena, and Candice) all managed to make F4. Now, I managed to manipulate some people into believing that I was closer to them than I was with the girls, of course... just to use them as a vote. I have to be honest, I did play a bit of a dirty game. I often lied just to get myself further in the game. But hey, I did what I had to do. Now, I know a lot of you are going to think that because I was labelled as the season 'bitch' doesn't mean that I really am like that. I mean, get real... I'm human and I'm just trying to portray an interesting character. If you really think that I'm like this outside the game, then I guess that's good for you... but you'd be more than wrong. Now, I do feel as though I've done enough to prove that I deserve to win the game. I've done everything I could to get to this point and I don't know... there's nothing else I can say right now. I hope that was a decent opener, but I suck at these kind of things. Bring on the questions!
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Congrats on making the Final 2 Lisi!

For my question, I'd like you to tell me and the rest of the jurors your role in every person's boot that you were involved in.

Good luck! =]
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Hey, Crystal! I'll answer your question as best as possible.

Natalie: Wasn't at this TC, therefore had nothing to do with her boot.

Shane: Okay, our tribe lost Immunity. I was alligned with both Tom and Elisabeth at this point in the game. We planned on voting for Shane at this point because we felt he was weaker than Ace. Tom and I had the most say in this elimination, as Elisabeth wasn't really online at the time.

Ace: Our tribe lost, yet again, and we voted Ace out of our tribe because he wasn't part of our alliance. It was basically an easy decision for the three of us.

Coby: Wasn't at this TC, therefore had nothing to do with his boot.

Helen: Wasn't at this TC, therefore had nothing to do with her boot.

Judd: Wasn't at this TC, therefore had nothing to do with his boot.

Teresa: Wasn't at this TC, therefore had nothing to do with her boot.

Burton: Wasn't at this TC, therefore had nothing to do with his boot.

Joel: I didn't play a major role in this elimination, but I knew that most of the tribe couldn't trust Eliza/Joel and we all had feelings that they would flip come merge. So it was between the two of them, but it was Joel that we all decided on.

Eliza: Well, Lillian was the original target for this boot. However, Deena and I switched it up and decided to get rid of Eliza, as we still didn't trust her and felt that Lillian might be loyal to us if we kept her.

Elisabeth: Wasn't at this TC, therefore had nothing to do with her boot.

Crystal: After the tribe switch up, Greg was unfortunately Immune. So it was going to be one of us four girls. I was alligned with Deena and Candice from Day 1, since we were on the same season, and therefore you were basically singled out in this one. I did have a bit of influence in this one, but I don't think it mattered because we were all thinkin' the same thing.

Lillian: My ultimate enemy throughout the game. I wanted her out because I knew that my alliance wasn't very fond of her and couldn't trust her much at all. So we got booted her off for those reasons.

Tom: Tom was against me at this point and I wasn't very fond of him after he got rid of Elisabeth. So I got Greg, who I had been using, and of course Candice and Deena and voted him off. Matthew was also apart of this as he was close with Candice. I think I basically came up with this boot, but we all agreed that he had to go. He was a challenge threat as well.

Matthew: I voted for Greg, originally, because I was sick of him flipping back and forth constantly. But then when the purple rock was mentioned, I changed it to Matthew because I knew he was close to Candice and I didn't want to risk it. My vote greatly influenced this one...

Greg: I couldn't take much of Greg at this point and his wishy-washy ways. When Sean won Immunity, the three of us girls took him out because he wasn't part of the alliance originally and I had trust issues with him.

Candice: Sean won Immunity and I had to choose between my two friends. Unfortunately for Candice, I was closer to Deena throughout the game and I decided to get rid of her. Sean and I were the swing votes in this situation.

Deena: During Candice's Tribal, I struck a deal with Sean and promised him F2. So when it was down to the 3 of us... I knew Sean would take me and I knew Deena would take me. So I was maybe a little confident here and then when Sean won Deena left as he had planned.

I hope that answers your question. Smile
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:59 pm

How did you you further my game, therefore deserving my vote?

Congrats, Girl!
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:22 pm

Elisabeth! I'll try to answer as best as possible.

Well, Elisabeth... I think I did help you get further on in the game at the 2nd and 3rd Tribal Councils when we were in the alliance with Big Tom. I could have went with Shane and Ace potentially and gotten rid of you and Tom, but I chose to stick with you and Tom and got rid of the other two. Honestly, I can't think of anything else... those were the only two weeks that we were on the same tribe, sadly. I can honestly say that you were one person that I was really hoping would make it to the merge stage, but you fell just short. And Tom knows that I was not too happy about that one... but whatever, it's over now. That's all I can answer... I can say I definitely would have tried to keep you around longer if we would have been on the same tribe more, but that barely happened.

EDIT: To be quite honest, Sean probably did help you get further in the game... but that would be because he spent much more time with you.

I hope that answers your question... there wasn't a whole lot I could say.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Lisi……I hate you, but congrats on getting to the final 2! Regardless if I think you should win or not, no one can come up in this ftc and say you don’t deserve to be in the top two because you do! It’s just hard for me to look at you and think “Now there is a winner who really earned this!” because it’s hard for me to think that.

Its been funny though, Candice and Deena arriving at the jury house, both of them arrived with big ego’s neither truly earned, they seem to think they called the shots….I think the reason everyone in the PMS alliance seems to think they were the leader was because no one actually was…you women just got extremely lucky the other tribe got rid of active players over their inactive ones, thus giving you a numbers advantage come merge, anyone can capitalize on that, no big deal.

I think you got on Deena’s back because you knew she was the only bitch up in here that was FATTER then you and rode her until Deena’s back finally broke, then your fatass got on Sean and he carried you to the final 2. You were carried by everyone and you carried no one.

You were also a huge pussy…you had a problem with me for a while and you never once voiced it to me until Eliza left, why? Because you’re spineless ass was worried you would go premerge so you decided to just not to say anything until we were off tribes, but guess what bitch you almost fucked yourself and your whole alliance over because originally I was going to keep my word and stick with you guys. I thought, I am an outcast, I will take 6th and let my alliance take it home, then you had a seizure and freaked out on me…so I was like fuck that and almost took you all out, if Candice hadn’t seduced Matt, who in return seduced Greg so yeah you had nothing to do with anything, you suck, and you will not be getting my vote because you did not earn it!

I would rather reward a challenge whore (which is very hard, I lulz anytime anyone says "All Sean did was when challenges" when that is far harder then playing a social game of "lulz be my vote and I will be yours, lets get numbers and not do anything again until final 3, then we can act badass") over a coattail rider anyday cause that is what we are left with, a challenge whore and a coattail rider, the only difference is Sean had no other choice but to win challenges, you did have a choice. You could have took a risk here and there, you could have called more shots, but you didn't....

What an awesome season. Rolling Eyes
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:35 pm

I don't care what you think, Lillian. Your explanation of me riding Deena's back all the way here is a complete load of shit! Sure, I may have rode it somewhat. But you'd be lying if you said that Deena didn't ride mine at all either. I used Deena to get further in the game just as much as she did to me, the same goes for Candice. Every single one of us, minus the first few people gone, rode coattails at some point in the game. You relied on me, Deena, Candice, and Crystal to keep you around instead of getting rid of Joel and Eliza, not? Thus, you were riding coattails as well. I did not ride my way all the way to the Finals. I think I played a very smart game, something you did not do. But whatever, since you didn't bother to ask any questions... I'm done with you. You're obviously not giving me your vote and I can completely understand that.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:47 pm

I was for hoping for a better ass ripping, that was pathetic.

I am LILLIAN! You could have attacked me on quite possibly everything, I was voted out THIRD, no mention of that. I am so disappointed in you.

I completely went off on you and all I get from you is a "I WAS NOT THE ONLY COATTAIL RIDER! EVERYONE DOES IT! My game was super smart, I am done with you", yeah awesome...you just pussed out and you let a 56 year old woman walk all over you. YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE LISI, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE BITCH OF THE SEASON, own it you coward.

You should have put me in my place, you didn't, so now you get nothing, nada, not my vote which is funny because you could have so convinced me if you would have went PSYCHO and acted all crazy up in this bitch. Such a shame....SUCH A SHAME!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Congratulations on makine it to the end Lisi!

I would like to know the role you had in each elimination of the jurors.

I would like to know what you think of each Juror. I'd also like to know what you think about Sean.

I would also like to know who is the least deserving of being on the jury and if you could choose anyone to be sitting there at the end who would it be and why?

Again congratulations on making it to the end.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 pm

*cough*Crystal never said she was the leader of the PMS group*cough*

=P
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:58 pm

oh, and thanks for your answers, Lisi =]
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 pm

lol Lill is such a misinformed vadgeface.

Lisi I love you I love you I love you I love you love. Okay I just read your opening statement. I find it ironic that you claim Sean made a deal with you, plus he had one with me, yet he used that as the excuse to vote me out, cause I also had final two deals with both of you. LOL! So thanks for informing me about that, that definitely changes my mind a little.

What I find coolest about you is the random things you came up with like pretending in the confessionals to vote off Lill but then us actually voting Eliza. I liked that you tried to vamp up the drama from time to time. You were a fun ally.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna vote tonight, but I need you to shoot down this stupid notion that you rode coattails. ROTFL right? Lillian Moreface is contaminating the jury with this BS, so you need to set the record straight because her mouth is even bigger than her fucking ass, and both of these things are trying to make up for her brain size. I mean, did she not ride our coattails, begging to stay in the game time after time? I realize it's painful for her to look in the mirror, but she might try it for once. It's pathetic how desperate this bitch was. :p

I had fun, girlfriend. See you at the Reunion!
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:12 pm

lmao you dumb cunts saved me ONCE, I had an idol that saved me at final 12...tyvm so it wasn't time after time! Razz

What I did is called kissing ass, just in case you peoples were stupid enough to take me out.

Lisi rode coattails, sorryz its the truth!!!!!!!!!!!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Would someone please take this older version of Corinne Kaplan back to the retirement home. Seriously Lillian, shut the fuck up! And I'm not going to even bring up you being 3rd vote out you stupid bitch. Because there's no point is there? Technically, you didn't actually leave! Which is quite sad because I would have loved to have seen you leave at that point! You're right, though... I am the HBIC around this mother fucker... and her name is Lisi! What's a shame is that you have to lower yourself to this horrible level and yet you still have the nerve to act like you've played a better game than I have! You're pathetic is what you are... all you did was complain and moan and groan and attempt at being friends with me... and trying to stay... and more complaining... and ugh! I'm so glad I dumped you off when I did because I don't even want to imagine what could have happened if you stayed. For all I know, I probably would have killed myself having to be on the same tribe as you. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

*Lisi storms up and slaps Lillian across the face*

You want crazy! I'll get crazy.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Eliza: The alliance considered her untrustworthy, and so did I. My role in this one? Well, I kind of came up with the idea to get rid of her actually. It was originally going to be Lillian, but I switched it up just for the helk of it and got rid of Eliza. So I was a deciding factor here. What did I think of Eliza? Well I thought that she was pretty nice, but that was just an impression. I never knew her that well and we didn't talk like... ever, just once I think. I couldn't trust her, though.

Elisabeth: Never had anything to do with this elimination. I liked Elisabeth, I thought she played a pretty good game up until the point that she left. I trusted her quite a bit and I was very upset when she left. I felt she deserved to go farther.

Crystal: When Greg won Immunity. The "PMS" (whatever that is) alliance had to turn on one of there own. Deena, Candice, and I all agreed that it had to be Crystal because she wasn't with us from Day 1, basically. Kind of a crappy reason, but the three of us were tightest. I liked Crystal a lot, I thought she was a very good person and overall I thought she played a great game. Had that twist never happened, she probably would have gone a lot farther.

Lillian: Ugh, this boot was completely justified. Everyone in our alliance was sick of her... basically. So we got rid of her, I guess I played an important role in this one because I was kind of her worst enemy. So yeah... that's why and how she left. What do I think of Lillian? Well since you really want to know, I can't stand her. She's an annoying bitch that does nothing but complain about the people that were better and made it further than her.

Tom: Ah... well Tom and I didn't get along very well after I found out he got rid of Elisabeth. I was very upset about that and I wanted him to leave because of it. So I pushed for him to go and he finally did. Did I like him? I did I thought he was a nice guy, but we just didn't see eye-to-eye after the merge. I think we'll get along after the game, though... at least I hope.

Matthew: Came down to you and Greg in a tie. My vote made the difference and I decided to get rid of you after I realized that Deena and Sean were not changing their votes. I didn't want to risk the purple rock happening. Did I like you? Yes, I definitely did. I thought you were a nice person for the most part even though we didn't talk a whole lot.

Greg: I think the three of us girls wanted him out after he spilled everything at F6, which was stupid on his behalf. He should have kept his mouth closed. In the end, we all decided it was best to get rid of him. I thought Greg was a bit nice, but I think he played a very... immature... game, to say the least.

Candice: Came down to Candice and Deena. More people wanted Candice out at this point, so I sided with them and got rid of her. I was a swing vote in this one, basically. I thought Candice was a nice person... maybe a little bit too nice. But I felt she was hiding her inner bitch the entire game.

Deena: I had deals with both Deena and Sean. Deena had deals with Sean and I. Sean had deals with Deena and I. Whatever, whatever! When Sean won Immunity, he got rid of Deena. Didn't have much say in this one... I liked Deena though. She was a great ally and I had fun playing the game with her... very nice.

Sean: I think that Sean is a nice guy. But I didn't like the fact that he basically hid himself the entire game, no offense to him... but he was a bit boring. I guess that's all I can say... talking to him was fun, though. But I had to keep it real.

I think that Lillian is the least deserving of making it on the jury. She bitched and complained the entire game and somehow managed to make it far. Plus she got lucky with Immunities a couple times and surviving tribal and stuff. So yeah... I choose her. If someone could be beside me in the Finals, I would choose Deena because she played a great strategic game and made it pretty far.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:28 pm

You are so stupid to still believe that I got rid of Elisabeth. I thought you finally listened to me after I told you the true story about 50 times, but I guess your too thick headed to understand what really went on. I'll have my question up later.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:33 pm

You act like you had no part in it, ugh... whatever.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:50 pm

He really didn't, I pmed him and was like "I voted out Elisabeth with Matt and Sean, hope that is okay. lol"

Lisi, that was more of the response I was looking for, so thanks for the slap bitch, can I have another?

Nah, I am just goshing...congrats on final 2.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Thanks for replying to my questions Lisi.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:39 am

Thanks for backing me up Lil, but if Lisi didn't understand the situation the first time I told her, she won't understand it the next million times she hears it.

Lisi, I didn't have a problem with you at the merge. Yeh, I was going to vote you out, and yeh we we're in an alliance, but that was soooooo long before the merge. I went on to other alliance after that and obviously so did you. We we're supposed to. I would'nt doubt that if you, me, and Elisabeth would've ended up on the same tribe after that switchup then we would've stayed together. But that's not how the cards were dealt. Now again, I have no beef with you, I never did. You were the one who was pissed at me for no reason. I only wanted to vote you out at the merge because I saw you as the leader of your alliance. For you to say that I ever disliked you in this game is ridiculous. Even after you attacked me, and just falt out wouldn't listen to my side of the story. I guess trying to make you believe the truth is going to be a lost cause, so I'm not going to try anymore.

My vote is still up in the air. I have to choose between someone who I was allied with since day 1, and someone who created a solid alliance that didn't have to vote any of their members(except for Crystal) off until the merge. Neither of you took any risks in this game, but when you have a clear shot at the finals like, riding an unbreakable alliance or going on a freakish immunity streak, then I guess you don't have to. So just like my last season I have to decide what's more important, strategy or challenges. My honest opinion is that winning challenges is hard, especially when you win like 10 in a row or however many Sean won. So I just want you to explain to me why how you got to the finals was harder than how Sean got there. Knowing that you didn't really have to do anything in the merge except vote the same way Deena and Candice did. It better be good if you want my vote.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:25 am

Hey guys! Congrats on making Final 2. You know, I'm always the nice girl, the nice juror, who tries to stay positive about people.

That is NOT what I'm going to do today.

You want inner bitch, I'll GIVE you inner bitch. And I am just going to tell you EXACTLY how I'VE seen you two chumps play.

Lisi, you were a member of our so-called "PMS Alliance". And I must admit, we did it girl, all three of us got pretty far. But that was NOT in ANY WAY thanks to you. Though there has been debate on who the leader was of the PMS Alliance, there is NO WAY, in ANY parallel dimension or universe, that the leader was you. NO way. Zippo. Nada. Comprende? Basically, you just leeched onto me and Deena's coattails. I even recall a time where you asked me constantly "Who are we voting out tonight? You're not voting ME out, are you??" Girl, you were extremely lucky to have made it to the Finals, especially in an alliance where you NEVER had control (from beginning to end), and at times, clueless and weren't even sure on who to vote for. So don't pretend it was all "WE WERE ALL USING EACH OTHER", "I ACTUALLY CALLED A LOT OF THE SHOTS", because honey, you just simply weren't. Period.

So this is my dilemma. I'm a strategist by nature, but I think I'm stuck with two of the least strategizing chumps in this entire game. I don't want to vote for EITHER OF YOU, but alas, I have to.

So!

I prepared a little "challenge" per se (a little up Sean's alley? We'll see). I have a random number between 1~50 in my head. First, I want you to post a number within that range. THEN, I want you to write down individual reasons why the person sitting next to you played a worse game than you did, and thus why I should NOT vote for the other person. For every individual reason, I will get you THAT much closer to the original number. If you write 1 reason, I will get you 1 number closer; if you write 5, I will get you 5 numbers closer, 10, 10 numbers closer. You get the drift. It's part luck, part work, but hey, that's just the game, right? Good luck, and it'll be interesting to see who I end up voting for.

ps. It would be appreciated if you guys number out the reasons, 1), 2), etc. Thank you! Love you, hugs & kisses, good bye Razz
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:11 am

I'll try and answer Tom and Candice's questions later, I have school right away.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Tom, really now. Neutral

It wasn't your fault I left?
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Not at all sweetie, I pmed Tom and told him you were going (Matt, Sean, Me all agreed to vote you out). If he voted out Sean with you, you would still have left and Sean would have been pissed at him. He had no say in the matter because like he has said, he was not around when we were discussing who to vote out.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next