MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confessionals... Empty Confessionals...

Post  Admin Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:11 am

This is the place where your private thoughts can be aired out. It will be kept confidential until the forum is unlocked at the end of the game. Some confessionals will be used for the episodes that are aired on Survivor IMDb Board. So, if you want to have more face time, have a lot of confessionals. They do not have to be long ones all the time. It can be just a soundbite maybe.

You can also insert a few confessionals about your guesses about who's who in the game if you like.

At certain points, the hosts may be posting certain questions to gain confessionals from you about certain people, events or any stuff related to this game. This is mainly to find out more about you and also to help us have information to be used for the episodes.

It would be helpful to me if you could grouped your confessionals according to episodes. So, start writing the confessionals now.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty I like this little twist. . .

Post  Elisabeth Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:22 pm

because it will be easier to tell who was who from your season and vote them off or align with them based on their game play in the original season, and if I can't tell who they are i will just vote them out since i feel like all but two people screwed me over in that game Very Happy
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty update:pre game

Post  Elisabeth Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:18 pm

I'm thinking about approaching eliza for an alliance, out of the three active galera members (me being one) she seems to be most active. lmao that was a random reason. I'm asking her because I think she is TankTanner.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Re: Confessionals...

Post  Elisabeth Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:55 pm

So Eliza want's me her and Coby. While Coby wants me him and Matthew. Ohy! This is going to be a fun conniving game! Hehe! But I really like Eliza, just because shie more approachable and friendly. I'm excited for the first challenge. I think Greg will make us lose though Evil or Very Mad
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:48 pm

TRIBE SHUFFLES!

So imediatly afterward, Tom, Lisi and I formed an alliance since the other two weren't here. We all pulled our weight in the challenge. So those other two are gonna be paying if we lose.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:45 pm

1st Tribal Immunity Challenge!

Ok so Lisi, Tom and I thought we were screwed since we had not heard anything from Ace or Shane. However, Ace come on right before I left. And, apparently Shane came later. We got second place and I am GLAD GLAD, no TC for us. Within the tribe Lisi, Tom and I have made an alliance, Ace and Shane will go when and if we lose. Outside of that, Eliza is still down for an alliance when there is the chance(merge, shuffle, etc.) I am so PUMPED for this game. I just need to find my meds. Cool
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:12 pm

MY money is on Natalie being voted out first. She hasn't been active.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:16 pm

Everyone at camp is anxious to see who was voted out first, as well as anxious to see what the challenge will be.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:24 pm

Once again, Lisi, Tom and I proved ourselves, being the first three to finish the challenge for our tribe. We're just waiting for Shane and Ace to send our answers. If we lose, Shane will be going home. Twisted Evil
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:58 pm

Awww Tarter Sauce! We lost! Hmph! It's ok though, because we have some disposable tribe members Twisted Evil . Shane, is going to be leaving. Unless some big twist occurs. (With my luck, it will!) But I was shocked to see us lose by so much, I guess we need to read the directions more carefully. Here are a few P.M.'s.

Big Tom:Are you voting Shane. I heard he was going after me.Laughing Please don't fall for his crap. He's our weakest player.
Elisabeth:Hehe! Don't be worried, I won't fall for his shenanigans and yes Shane has got to go! I wouldn't turn on you. Smile
Big Tom:Thanks babe.Wink He's chewing me out right now in my pms. lol

Coby:Hey! I know the 3 of us are on different tribes, but we still have to remember our alliance.

Is Coby trying to cover his bases, YES! He is referring to Matthew, Himself and I. I haven't trusted him since he tried to oust Eliza before we had even gotten our tribes! So poo on that plan!

More to come later!
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:50 am

So we lost challenge 3. However, there was a tribe switch! On the tribe I trust Tom and Teresa, I have yet to approach Teresa but I will soon. I assume Tom and I are still aligned but I will need to confirm it.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:34 am

Firstly, Lillain Randomly says:
"Helen is a backstabbing skank!

Watch your back around her!"

Wow.

Now, about the alliance. So far it is Teresa, Tom and I, and they want to get Sean in on it. I'm cool with all that. Apparently, Lillian sent the same message to Teresa, so it could be true or she is stirring the pot.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:43 pm

And the plot thickens!

So, Eliza(alliance 1) tells me that Helen told her abd Lillian to vote Deena out to split up Deena/Judd alliance, then Helen backstabbed them and voted out Lillian.

PM from Eliza:
"Yea Helen was a major bitch. She's the one who put me in the minority. She told Lill and me that she wanted Deena and Judd split up. Then she turned on us and voted out Lill. Thank god Lill won the challenge to come back.

But yes I agree with the decision to get her out. She is dangerous."

I really want Helen out to ensure the safety of. . .well all of my alliances. It also brought my attention to a Judd/Deena alliance, and since Helen went with them to vote out Lillian, then apparently it is a Judd/Deena/Helen alliance. I'll have to do some more chatting, and possibly arguing to get to the bottom of all this.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:25 am

Well, we lost challenge 4 due to Greg(=inactive) and everyone wants to vote him out. I want Helen out, we can lose again and get Greg out, besides, Helen is up to things. Not to say i 100% trust Lillian's side but I DO trust Eliza, so that's that. The "Sexy Alliance", consisting of: Me(Elisabeth), Tom, Teresa, and Sean can do what we please since it's 4vs. 4 but 3 of those four want the 4th out. Yay us!
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:38 pm

Well after that hectic Tribal Council Judd decided to apologize, scared much? Hehe. I am excited that Teresa is still here and that Helen is gone. I am also glad it didn't come down to the Purple Stone Tie-breaker.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:27 pm

Well, we lost the 5th challenge, I'm not sure whats going to happen at TC. But, I'm guessing either Judd or Greg.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:32 pm

For TC we decided it was time for Judd to go. Simply because he was with Helen, and our Sexy Alliance needs the numbers come merge time, and he still has ties with Deena.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:57 pm

I have some suspicion of a tribe swap soon. Just because our whole tribe (minus Greg) is in an alliance and Mas might want to split us up.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:32 pm

So Teresa is trying to be a martyr. But, I'm not voting for her. She missed a challenge, big whoop. I voted Greg because he has never come up to me about an alliance.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:37 pm

I'm SO sad to see Teresa go, I guess she wasn't into this game. Also, I feel like I may be apart from the group now. It's all guys and me. I need to re-establish my standing with Sean and Big Tom. I still talk to Eliza alot, so I have that to look forward to come merge time. . .if I make it. pale

PM between Teresa and I.

Teresa: Dang it Elisabeth you screwed up my unanimous vote *pout*

Hugs you guys go kick some butt!

Elisabeth: Even though you asked me to vote you out, I wanted to have no part in your departure.

I really need to give %110 at the next challenges so we don't lose, because I might be the one to leave.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:46 pm

So we're in the middle of Challenge #7, and it's 2 to 5, not in our favor. I was late to this challenge and I know if we lose, I'm gone.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:08 am

We'll we lost Challenge #7. I think I'm going home. But I'm going to work my magic and try to stay. I want to AT LEAST make jury.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:22 am

So Tom reassured me that He, Sean and I were a solid three. We plan on voting Burton out.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:47 pm

So for this challenge I did NOTHING but send it in. I do feel bad, because I NEVER participate and continue to stay, I'm just good I guess, hehe. Well I hope we win because I always feel unsafe since I hardly participate in the tribal challenges. However, when Individual Immunity kicks in, So do I.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:04 am

Ranking:
Tom
Sean
Greg
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next