MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional episode something lulz

Go down

Confessional episode something lulz Empty Confessional episode something lulz

Post  Sean Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:08 am

WOOOOOOO !!!!!! Won final 6 immunity, it was a must win because I was secondary target, or possibly a primary target. No doubt I got a target on my back, but you know what, I am not concerned. There can be no more purple rock shit, so I can force a tie at f4 if I have to. That is if I get there. However I have noticed that 3 players from Season 1 (I forget their tribe name, actually I never even knew it lol!) So My goal is to get Matthew to flip and force a tie saying this is his last chance to do something, those 3 have been together since early game, and if we don't do anything this vote, it could possibly be to late, and we would go 4th and 5th. I am not sure how it will work out, but when talking to Greg he told me that Candice and Matthew are close, which is wnoderful, because if Greg leaves this time, then I could set myself up for a swing vote situation with Deena and Lisi vs Matthew and Candice, I think that'd be hilarious lol, I really want to win this game, that's for sure, and I hope these other 5 do too. Because who wants to win a game that no one else wants to win? There's no prestige, there's no glory, there's no pride, in that. Now, I know I may fall short, I took 5th in the Marquesas, so I could just match my spot from there lol. Apart of me wants to cut Greg out, just in case I could be swing vote and put myself in F4 and F3 immunity challenges. However if I lost immunity Next I would be going home at 5th most likely.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessional episode something lulz Empty Re: Confessional episode something lulz

Post  Sean Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:21 am

KK I have written out what I am going to write to Matthew

How are you planning on voting? I assume you are planning on voting for Greg? But I noticed something while looking through the first challenge. I noticed that Deena, Candice, and Lisi are all from the same original beach. Chances are those 3 bonded there and formed an alliance and if that's the case then me and you can't do anything. This would be our last chance to possibly break them up till they have complete control of this game, and if we don't try something now we will most likely take 5th or 4th. Would you be willing to work together and try and break that up? I know Greg has been busy, but if we don't try anything now, we night not get another chance.

I have decided I am going to hold off till tomorrow night, so that he won't get a chance to talk to Candice or Deena and have the ability to flip flop on his vote like he did the last two votes. If he doesn't tie it up, he can enjoy 2nd at best.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Confessional episode something lulz Empty Re: Confessional episode something lulz

Post  Sean Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:11 pm

lulz i suck
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down