MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 4 confessional

Go down

Episode 4 confessional Empty Episode 4 confessional

Post  Sean Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:46 pm

Confessional #1

I voted out Coby and he was clearly pissed and had a loose lip back at tribal. He acted like a big drama queen, and didn't take it as a compliment like he did in Palau. But waht did he expect? I had closer bonds with Joel, and Big Tom in the big and tall alliance.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 confessional Empty Re: Episode 4 confessional

Post  Sean Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:52 pm

So, I got a pm from Ace saying this

Hey Sean!

So with tribal coming up, having only four of us has
made me a little paranoid. I feel like it is necessary to test Tom's
loyalty. I totally trust Tom, but I'm just a little paranoid right now,
and I'll probably feel pretty stupid looking back on this but I would
really appreciate it if this didn't get back to Tom.

Anyway,
what I wanted to ask was, Tom has mentioned on a daily basis that you,
Tom, Joel and I will go to the final four together and that we have a
deal. Is this true?

So Joel and Big Tom are obviously little snakes and an obvious F2 deal, Sadly Ace got out and I was busy helping Lill in the challenge. So Ace = my sacrificial lamb, I am putting very little trust into Joel and Big Tom and will be ready to betray whenever, if need be, I will use my fake pm trick Smile
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:56 pm

Damn, another tribe shuffle, I new there was one happening but I definitely got tricked. I figured we'd have 16 then 4 tribes of 4 again. But nope, we got a challenge for the contestant whose torch got snuffed, someone will go to exile. Which I hope is me. And Lill= Farns btw. he didn't out himself, but I figured it out and I r smart.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:10 am

So we have had 3 twists and I have been on pachecha island the whole game, I hope that we go into the merge and merge onto pachecha Island lol!
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:46 am

Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:31 am

This game is crazy, so far I have gotten quite a few breaks. But I now Know who I must go with, I must get rid of God Almight A-Supreme, if I get the chance I want him out, just because he has more than 1 f3s, and I am in both. He also has 2 f2s, and I am not one of them, yet he has me in both his f3s, this doesn't make sense to me but I am all for people making illogical plays, as long as they benefit me. Really that's all that matters, I am a selfish sun of a bitch and that's all I care about Smile
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:37 am

Sorry for these confessionals being out of order, I make your life difficult Smile

So after the tribe switch up I send T a pm. Now it was just a friendly PM, you know small talk to get the communications flowing again, you know that type of lame conversation that is necessary to do well in this game. So here is what I send her

Hey T, Same TRIBE!!!!!!!!!

Any chance you'd want to revive the 3 person alliance from the original Pachecha beach?

Now, I am going to break this down for you as to how I fucked this up. You see I say "revive" which in black people world just means hey what's up we together again. Not what old white people think.
Here is what Teresa returns me

Revive? Dude Tom and I have been thinking you were still with us so the F3 has been alive all the time

Ok, so as you can tell, Teresa's mistake is obviously using the word "dude" Now, in black people world dude is not used, however I find that if assimilate into a white person and use "hey what's up dude" like an awkward middle aged white father who is trying not to lose touch with his fake Cool era, these people will like me better. Like Barack Obama did.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:22 am

So the first thing I did when I saw that people were getting picked was I sent them all a pm greeting them and shit. Just try and get a conversation going so they know they can approach a black person. So I am talking with everyone, going at 60 PMPH (Private messages per Hour) getting into a groove talking with these fuckers and what do I find out? I find out that my tribe is divided. Currentely there is Burton whose on my side in this tribe, but he don't got my back and will flip, which is very dangerous. Then there is Judd and Helen, I initially pm'd Helen to say hey what's up we are tribe mates, maybe we can be friends, real long time. and she says yeah homie, oh she knows black dialect, and knows that homie can make us tingle inside every now and again, and other times, will make us rip their head off, but still I liked it this time. Holy shit that was a run on sentence, but I wont' apologize, becasue I am trying to act whiter, and white people never apologize. They always think they are right, so lame. Anyways back on topic. Helen then pms me saying that she has Judd and that she thinks that I have burton. Now this is where I start to have a problem. She says she "has" like he's her possession. That's a grown ass man damnit, treat with some respect. She then says that I have Burton. I do not have Burton, I do not own Burton, I wish I did, would be nice being able to control someone but this is MZ5, Joel is the only idiot we got. I won't apologize for that as I was joking, but I don't care fuck you Joel we can have a fight at the god damn Reunion if you still are emotional about it. Anyways, I say yes and approach Burton like a normal human being and say hey what up, then I say Helen and Judd asked if we wanted to start a 4 person alliance, I think we should think about teaming up with them, as we had been discussing working together after we both came from Pachecha. Then like a normal human being, I talked to Judd, you know open up the love line. She wants Greg out first which I am good with.

Then on the flip side I have a 3 person alliance from Pachecha with Big Tom, Teresa, and Myself. Now one might think that you should stick with your original allies as they are like family, but my family tried to use me, and I can spot it. Big Tom is a snake, a bad one, reminds me of Supavixeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. I don't like anyone who makes IMDB less enjoyable and that person is responsible for ruining a few of my nights. Then there is Control freak Teresa who thinks she has to control everyone, keep us in place.

So what I get from Teresa is that Elisabeth is with us and they want to start a 4 person alliance. She is the "4th" but I don't really believe that. I think Teresa has something going on with Elisabeth, and I really don't like how she controls things. I feel like she is trying to put me in my place way to much, my place is for me to decide.

The good news out of all this is that both 4 person alliances is they both want greg out which means it should become a 3 vs 3 with Sean being the swing vote. If I had to swing tonight though I'd go with Helen. Fuck Teresa.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:48 am

Wow, this is crazy, whenever I think I am
starting to figure things out something changes. Now Helen and Judd want to get
Greg on our sisde to get rid of Elisabeth, Tom, and Teresa. The predicament is
that Greg will be with Helen and Judd and I don’t want to be 4th /5th
, and betray original allies of mine that are connected to me. So my new plan
is to talk to Burton, Burton = my new F2 buddy, he is f2’d with Joel but I will
get show him that Joel and Big tom are the real f2 and that we got to work
together. What I want to do is flip back to Elisabeth, Teresa, and Big tom,
even though I feel more on the outskirts of this alliance, I think this game
will change a lot and I would rather have some bridges down the road, then just
limit myself to Helen, Judd, and Greg. So I will have to go to Burton and tell him they are trying to bring
in Greg as our 5th, but then they will have complete control of the
tribe. But if I flip to Teresa and Tom now then I will leave the door open for
Elisabeth to flip at the merge with Matthew based on the pm from coby saying
that he was w/ Elisabeth and matthew and that they wanted to add a few more. However I am thinking of telling Tom and Teresa this and that we get rid of her now, adn then me and burton flip over and get rid of Helen and Judd. But I know Teresa is a POS who is not flexible to anything other than her agenda. So that fucking sucks.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:37 pm

My tribe is retarded. the directions of the challenge was that Mas Burnett would post an order where people had to post here. And what does my tribe do? they start posting here lol! good greif.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:49 pm

GO PACHECHA GO, I AM DYING HERE HURRY THE FUCK UP.

Both my alliances have agreed to vote out Greg if we lose now. But if the fucking morons at PAchecha could do me a favor and learn how to post I would be able to flip flop at f7 with ease. This is so stressful lulz.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:52 pm

I hated Sandra bitch who was all OMG WE TOSSED A CHALLENGE YAY WE GET TO VOTE SOMEONE OUT. Last season, but I am truly pleased to see that we lost this. there are now 2 3 person alliances that I can go with, I just got so entirely lucky here. But of course if I make final Tribal that luck part will not be mentioned Cool
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:59 pm

OMG, I am so nervous, I am really happy that we could possibly get rid of Greg tonight, I am happy around Camp while every one else is woe is me. I am afraid someone will pick up on my excitement lol. Would really suck to be excited to lose then get blindside, but 4th or 5th out > barely making the jury. It's all about the win baby!
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:03 pm

So Big Tom comes to me saying that we are getting rid of Greg. Like he controls my vote. This pleases me. I want everyone to think I am their bitch. Also Teresa is posting like All on board to vote out Greg like she controls the place is aggravating. This type of stuff doesn't want me to be alligned with them. They are truly aggravating, considering T-bird is 2 people from MZ3 and I dislike both of them I wouldn't mind voting them out, but I am playing for the win and sometmies you have to go with people you don't like and risk them winning this game. I would be dumb to take worse chances and play a personal game.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:07 pm

Hey Mas, any chance you can remove this ban on us from exile? I am not on my computer 24 hours a day for christ's sake and we only had a few hours to send smoeone I believe? Seriously...
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:10 pm

Helen Teresa and Big Tom are all sharing who they think should get the clue, I love it, hopefully they will continue to be naive and completely miss that neither side has control.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:35 pm

NOOOOOOOOO DAMNIT. So Judd has said he wants to wait for greg to show up before we vote. OMFG MAS post god damn tribal for luv of god. I said ok, I will try my best but I might not be on in a few hours and might not be on a computer until tomorrow night lol! I might be overplaying my hand lulz. Ugh, I have never ever been in this situation before and am a bit inexperienced.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:39 pm

I am starting to get a really bad feeling about tonights vote. Mas not posting TC till god knows when is awful, just awful. I see big tom is lurking and i'm sure sending pms to helen and Judd and getting some info, I could get caught in the act. I would love for Mas to post the TC. I hate all this pressure Laughing I am totally sticking to Floating under the radar and just doing my best in challenges lol.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:33 am

Vote Quimby? you kidding me? They are voting for me tonight lol!

edit: I won't be able to vote till 5-6 pmish tomorrow night. I hope tis okay.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:23 pm

So fucking stupid. My tribe sucks ass. They just gave Greg all the power. I get a chance to flip, I am flipping on each and every potential player. After tonights vote I know there will be people angry at me. So here is how the votes are going

Helen, Judd, Burton for Teresa

Terea, Big tom, Elisabeth for Helen

Greg= swing vote

I = dummy swing vote. if I don't vote with Greg I am in the minority. I know Teresa is better at the tie-breaker so I am going to go with pachecha.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Lulz, so I tied it up thinking that it'd be a tie-breaker challenge, and me, tom, and T would work our asses off in the challenge to make sure she won. Then it's a purple rock one and we have to fucking pick numbers, then Tom, Elisabeth, and T, go off on Helen, and Judd. So I hope regardless of what happens ( If I stay of course)
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:19 pm

Helen = Agent I think. I dislike Agent for putting me on a tribe with WCW. if your not, then you are swinners. Who was Sandra, I don't like Sandra.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:32 pm

I think I am going tonight lol!
Sean
Sean