MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episdoe 11 Confessionals

Go down

Episdoe 11 Confessionals Empty Episdoe 11 Confessionals

Post  GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 pm

Crystal is gone, as expected. I would have laughed so hard had Deena given up the idol. Oh well. Deena, Lisi and Candice have all promised to keep me a bit longer. Deena wants me in F4. I still want to keep my loyalties to Sean. I hope we merge now. Otherwise, I MUST win immunity. If not I'm a dead man walking. I'll be very interested to see who is gone from Galera. If Sean is gone, I'll probably stick with this new alliance. Otherwise, if Sean is still around, I'll try to form the Reject Alliance of Lil, Matt, Sean and myself.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Episdoe 11 Confessionals Empty Re: Episdoe 11 Confessionals

Post  GREG Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:53 pm

I am really waiting for some treemail with that magic word...MERGE. I am really set up well for the time being. But if we don't merge, I'm in huge trouble. The only hope is for immunity. Hurry up and come Treemail!
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:27 pm

FINALLY!!!!

we have merged. I've quickly talked to Lil and she is willing to go with Sean and I. I asked about Matt and he wants F5 of him, Lil, Sean, Tom and Candice.

I definitely think Lisi and Lil will be the early targets.

So it will probably be up to me. Do I stick with Deena, Lisi and Candice (who might have Matthew with her)? Or do I risk it with Lil, Tom and Sean and hope that Matthew is with them?

This could become a tough choice.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:14 am

So I have a new idea. I'm thinking that instead of Matthew being the wildcard in this situation, that I confront him and align with him. Deena told me she is promising him the same F4 deal she is offering me. Lil is already offering him stuff as well.

So I say we just start blindsiding everybody, and end up with an F4 of Sean, Matthew, Candice and Greg. Nobody would ever see it coming. I'll see if he is up for it. Otherwise, everybody will continue using us simply for the votes and dump us when they no longer need us.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:37 am

ok, i have to get everything straightened out...

Sean - wants F2 as Greg, Sean

Lil - wants F5 as Tom, Greg, Sean, Matt, Lil

Matt - close to Candice; wants F5 as Tom, Sean, Matthew, Candice, Lil

Tom - wants F3 as Tom, Greg, Sean; possibly with Lisi and/or Deena

Lisi - wants Lil gone, willing to protect me for a bit (but Lil says Lisi wants to backstab me)

Deena - wants F4 as Deena, Lisi, Greg, Candice (but has offered same deal to Matthew)

Candice - alliance with Deena and Lisi; close to Matthew
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:19 am

Matt agreed with my idea. I told him the idea and basically said he would be in control of the entire thing. I figure as long as I make it look like his game to win, he would agree, and that is what I do. Here is my ideal bootlist...

Lisi
Lil
Tom
Deena
Candice
Matt
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:24 pm

my strategy could really change depending on who wins immunity. Ideally I would win every time. I know that isn't going to happen. The best bet for the first one would be Sean, Tom or Candice winning.

I really want Lisi to go, but I want Deena to use her idol. I'm not sure how this will work out.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:35 am

so Big T wins immunity. That is good, because it means Lisi, Lil or Deena did not. Now here is what I've been told. And there is a slight possibility that this could be lies, but I'll pretend it to be true.

The Galera side of Sean, Tom and Lil want to vote out Deena because she has the idol. I believe the plan is to make it appear that Lisi will be the target, but they blindside Deena. Could work, but what if Deena plays the idol? Then it blows up in their faces.

The Pacheca (is that what it was called?) Girls want Lil gone. They believe that Matthew and I are with them. Lil believes Matthew and I are with them. I believe Matthew is with me.

So it is one big jumbled mess. Do I trust any of these people? Not really. They all seem to have connections to each other, so it could all be this elaborate plan to vote me out.

But here is what I've done. I've told Deena that Lil's side is voting out Lisi. I've suggested that because Deena feels like the third wheel to Lisi and Candice, we could vote with them and take out Lisi. That way later on, it will be easier for us.

Now here is the idea. If Deena buys it and is willing to vote with me for Lisi, the 2 of us do that. Sean, Lil, Tom and Matt vote Deena. Lisi and Candice vote Lil. I look loyal to Deena, Deena and her idol go home. If Deena is suspicious and plays the idol, we have a Lisi-Lil deathmatch to the finish. It is win-win on all parts.

I'll just have to convince Deena.

And if you can't tell I'm really winging this as I go. These strategies are popping up in my head as I do the confessional. Which one will I stick to?
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 pm

I really want Lisi gone this vote. She just told me that Sean was the new target!!! Where did that come from??? I was like "Sean, I thought it was Lil???" and she was like, "ok Lil".

Now I definitely suspect a Lil-Lisi alliance. Or else Lisi is just trying to confuse me. I've played the putz for a while in this game, so I'm not sure what the others think of me. They might think I'm totally gullible.

So I told Deena that Lisi's plan to take out Sean (I forgot to mention that she retracted it) is horrible. Either Lisi or Lil needs to go now, I just need to figure out which I want gone more.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Because I trust Deena (why, oh why?) more than Lil or Tom, I'm going to vote with her side this time around. Actually it was Matthew saying he was voting for Lil that made me go with that. Otherwise it would probably be 4-4.

I also told Sean this, and he said he would vote out Lil as well. So it could be 6-2.

But Deena told me she was going to use her idol, because she had a bad feeling. So I honestly think everybody is lying to me. This will be quite a chaotic vote.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down