MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 11 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 11 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 11 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:07 pm

Okay, so Crystal left... as expected. I received 1 vote at Tribal Council, obviously from Crystal. But whatever, I have better things to worry about than that. Like for one, I am going to be on a tribe soon with Lillian, at least I think so. Ugh, that woman makes me so mad... I can't wait to send her ass home. I also realized that Greg isn't as stupid as he looks, he did in fact vote with me. Good for him, I have a ounce of respect for him now. I can't wait to see how things unfold and I can't wait to harass Lillian.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 11 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:20 pm

I just can't believe that I'm in the Top 8. I've always discovered that Elisabeth has been voted off, which is... whatever. I kind of liked her, actually, but I've lost contact with her for quite a while already. Hopefully Crystal and Elisabeth have fun in the Jury House. Rolling Eyes I'd like to think that we're going to merge, but maybe we're not going to... maybe we'll just stick in tribes. If so, I'll throw the challenge and get rid of Greg!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:20 pm

I'm pretty sexy. And now that the tribe has merged I hope we can all get along. Well, maybe not all of us. But I intend to backstab anyone along the way just to make sure that I can get myself into the F2! Lillian can kiss my ass, Tom can kiss my ass, Sean can kiss my ass... and Greg can suck nuts too. Even though I don't like Lillian a whole lot at this point, I think that original Pacheca will stick together and probably get rid of Tom, Sean, and Greg next as they all suck equally.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:30 pm

What the fuck is wrong with our tribe name? I can't even pronounce it and I'm too lazy to just copy and paste it onto here. But seriously, Greg came up with the worlds most retarded name. Just because you came up with the tribe name doesn't mean your safe at Tribal! In fact, I hope he leaves very soon. Boring people like him shouldn't make it any farther!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Hopefully I can kick some major ass at this Immunity challenge. I don't want to get the boot next, especially before some people that just suck ass. But I'm not all that worried right now... I feel like I can manipulate things the way I want too.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:06 pm

At this point, I don't know what's going on. Tom's stupid ass won Immunity and now all of a sudden he wants to get rid of me, Lisette Linares! I am not going to allow for such a thing to happen, so I plan on gathering my troops (Deena, Candice, and Greg) to all launch on attack on Lillian, who I thought I trusted. Matthew will also possibly vote with us, if we fear a tie... I can get the Idol from Deena... and I will play it.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:11 pm

I know that there's a big possibilty that I could be leaving tonight. But I don't think I'm going anywhere. My home whores are always there to back me up! And I'll be here... Final 7, and looking glamorous!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down