MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 8 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 8 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 8 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:39 pm

For the first time in forever, Deena and I decided to have a conversation. She was wondering if the people were suspicious of her being at Exile so many times, and I of course, told her yes. Lillian, Eliza, Joel, Crystal, and myself were all talking about her over there. I must say though, I think she's got it. She would have to be ridiculously stupid to have not found it by now. Crystal definitely doesn't have it, she only got the first couple of clues. If Deena doesn't have it, chances are good that Joel could have found it. Whoever has it is going to make an impact on the game, though.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 8 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:55 pm

I can't believe that idiot tribe of Galera... got rid of Burton! No! Why would they get rid of him? He was one of the few people that I liked. I must admit, though. Maybe I could be a little bit nicer to these people, it would probably help me in the long run and plus I don't want to look like a complete bitch. I mean... I can be nice, I think.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:15 am

Okay, so Candice and Deena basically lost the challenge for us. Normally, I would yell at them for doing such a thing, but they're in my alliance so I have to act like nothing is wrong. Tom is off to Exile, I don't really care. And now I have to worry about saving my ass at Tribal tonight. I feel like I did contribute quite a bit at this challenge, but it depends what the others think. I obviously outperformed some of my tribemates. And Lillian has Immunity for winning her challenge a long time ago. Great, the person I was probably voting for is now safe.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:00 pm

So, I dragged Deena into telling me that she does have the Idol. It's about time she told me something useful. I've talked with Crystal, Candice, Deena, and Lillian about the vote tonight. Although, we all wanted Lillian the hell out of here, we decided to keep her around because she has Immunity. This means that we'll be splitting up the Eliza/Joel alliance tonight.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down