MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 7 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 7 Confessionals Empty Episode 7 Confessionals

Post  GREG Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:13 am

So the tribe went along with Teresa's wish and took her out. Elisabeth must've voted for me. Oh well I'm still here and that is ALL that matters.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 7 Confessionals

Post  GREG Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:17 am

original Galera tribe - 0 losses
new Galera tribe - 0 wins

ugh

well my new idea is to get the guys together to take out Elisabeth. She seems quite friendly with the females from the other tribe. So maybe we need to take her out and post-merge create an all-guy alliance. Plus she hasn't been helpful at all in the challenges lately.

I've talked to Burton and he seems ok with the idea. Now if Tom or Sean will agree with it. I can only hope
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:16 am

Turns out that I might be saved without having to work. Tom told me I could prove my loyalty by voting out Burton. I have no problem with that.

Hopefully they aren't stabbing me in the back. At this point, I'm just letting them run the show. I figure as under-the-radar, I might be brought to the finals for an easy win. I can hope. If nothing else, if I hit merge, I would probably be the last person voted out from this alliance, and at that point I might become a swing vote and last longer, Susie-style.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down