MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 3 Confessionals Empty Episode 3 Confessionals

Post  GREG Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:50 pm

So I totally saved myself with this challenge (possibly).

I just typed up decent sized lists for each category, not really even caring if the movies were correct or not. I just threw most of them into all the categories. I also gave some sneaky suggestions to just put in other movies whether they were right or wrong. I figure that Mas didn't specify a penalty for wrong guesses, let's overwhelm him with answers. The more we send, the better shot at getting the most right.

But if anything, my lists have been the longest of any thus far, so that has to amount for something with the tribe. Candice wasn't even here, so if we lose I hope they'll recognize my contributions from the last 2 challenges and keep me around.

{of course now mas will go back and change the rules on me and add penalties for wrong answers}
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 3 Confessionals

Post  GREG Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:02 am

Yes, my plan worked. We won immunity. 3 up 3 down. With 3 more people going home, that'll bring us to 15...can we say tribal switch time??? I'm not sure if that is good or bad for me. Again I am out here with no alliance. But for me it is all about the experience, enjoying the outdoors and, for now, staying off of people's radar.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:29 am

I'm trying to keep my posting to a minimum. I figure when it comes time to send someone to exile, possibly other tribes will see me as inactive and send me there hoping that more active players will get voted out.

But at the same time, I'm trying to help get the tribe some airtime.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down