MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahahahahahahah

Go down

bahahahahahahah Empty bahahahahahahah

Post  Sean Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:44 am

*ok so this was written when I was motivated and in like a bad ass mood, so pretend you are reading someone like in an incredibly inspired and motivated mood and it’s a movie of some sort and the main character has to have a bad ass speech to get it done and then even if you don’t think I pulled through just vote me anyway Very Happy*
So, it has come down to this, one last statement to prove myself worthy of the title of Soul Survivor. I want it, I have fought hard for it, I wouldn’t have put so much into challenges had I not wanted it. Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. Those 3 words is the Survivor Mantra. When it comes down to it, both me and Lisi outlasted the other 18 contestants that played Mzstery Survivor Re-match. Now, I can’t sit in front of you and say that I Outwitted all of you jurors, because the truth is that I didn’t, even though I 100% disagree with the notion that I am one with “no strategy” I thought about this game deeply and I thought my moves out, I tried to stay quiet though and not make it obvious I thought about this game deeply and everything I did because that would have put a target on me. However, if you can say that Lisi Outwitted everyone to earn her spot in the final two then you truly are mistaken/delusional. However what I can say is that when it came down to it, when I had no other choice but to win Immunity I did, and because of that I can truly say that I Outplayed the people in this game in order to earn my spot in this final 2. At the end of the day when it came down to it I fought like hell and was able to win the big Challenges and for that reason alone is why I deserve to win this game over Lisi.

Note: I am going to counter the argument that Lisi is going to use since she saw my closing statement first. She is most likely going to say “ I didn’t need to win challenges, I got taken to the final 2 and therefore outwitted Sean or some other weak ass response like that which is not the case” She is only here because she did fuck all compared to Deena and Candice. Had I taken Deena or Candice had she been f2 would have completely destroyed this argument as Deena would be like “ I outwitted you all to get here” and they’d have a bit of a point. But if Lisi is going to say that she outwitted you all she would then be saying this, “ I did absolutely nothing compared to the rest of my alliance, had I gotten to the final two with any of them I would have most likely lost in a 6-3 or possibly 9-0 vote. However, I counted on Sean winning immunities to get rid of the two stronger players in my alliance that I could not beat so I would have a chance at first place” If so congratulations Lisi, you accomplished that.
Note #2: Now I know that people will be like, well you took someone undeserving so I shouldn’t vote for you, if they were truly deserving they would have outwitted me, or outplayed me in a challenge and they didn’t, Lisi didn’t either, she just benefitted from her allies both being much stronger than her in every department and therefore players that had I taken f2 because I was afraid of the Jury saying “well you should have taken someone more worthy out of the 2” Well then I would have been outwitted by whoever I took f2 because they would have been able to use their reputation to completely destroy me and therefore would have deserved the win infinite times more than me.

Note #3- I use these notes to counter any arguments that people can take out of my closing statement without making a ridiculous stretch, since it’s my closing statement I have to also address all counter arguments that can come up from my closing statement. If you do not like these notes then I am sorry but they will end here Smile.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

bahahahahahahah Empty Re: bahahahahahahah

Post  Sean Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:35 am

*ok so this was written when I was motivated and in like a bad ass mood, so pretend you are reading someone like in an incredibly inspired and motivated mood and it’s a movie of some sort and the main character has to have a bad ass speech to get it done and then even if you don’t think I pulled through just vote me anyway Very Happy*
So, it has come down to this, one last statement to prove myself worthy of the title of Soul Survivor. I want it, I have fought hard for it, I wouldn’t have put so much into challenges had I not wanted it. Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. Those 3 words is the Survivor Mantra. When it comes down to it, both me and Lisi outlasted the other 18 contestants that played Mzstery Survivor Re-match. Now, I can’t sit in front of you and say that I Outwitted all of you jurors, because the truth is that I didn’t, even though I 100% disagree with the notion that I am one with “no strategy” I thought about this game deeply and I thought my moves out, I tried to stay quiet though and not make it obvious I thought about this game deeply and everything I did because that would have put a target on me. However, if you can say that Lisi Outwitted everyone to earn her spot in the final two then you truly are mistaken/delusional. However what I can say is that when it came down to it, when I had no other choice but to win Immunity I did, and because of that I can truly say that I Outplayed the people in this game in order to earn my spot in this final 2. At the end of the day when it came down to it I fought like hell and was able to win the big Challenges and for that reason alone is why I deserve to win this game over Lisi.

Note: I am going to counter the argument that Lisi is going to use since she saw my closing statement first. She is most likely going to say “ I didn’t need to win challenges, I got taken to the final 2 and therefore outwitted Sean or some other weak ass response like that which is not the case” She is only here because she did fuck all compared to Deena and Candice. Had I taken Deena or Candice had she been f2 would have completely destroyed this argument as Deena would be like “ I outwitted you all to get here” and they’d have a bit of a point. But if Lisi is going to say that she outwitted you all she would then be saying this, “ I did absolutely nothing compared to the rest of my alliance, had I gotten to the final two with any of them I would have most likely lost in a 6-3 or possibly 9-0 vote. However, I counted on Sean winning immunities to get rid of the two stronger players in my alliance that I could not beat so I would have a chance at first place” If so congratulations Lisi, you accomplished that.
Note #2: Now I know that people will be like, well you took someone undeserving so I shouldn’t vote for you, if they were truly deserving they would have outwitted me, or outplayed me in a challenge and they didn’t, Lisi didn’t either, she just benefitted from her allies both being much stronger than her in every department and therefore players that had I taken f2 because I was afraid of the Jury saying “well you should have taken someone more worthy out of the 2” Well then I would have been outwitted by whoever I took f2 because they would have been able to use their reputation to completely destroy me and therefore would have deserved the win infinite times more than me. Now, you cannot say that Lisi outwitted me by using the presence of her allies being stronger than her as she has not mentioned that once or claimed that once so that would be bullshit. Second, had she really been looking to get out of that f3 alliance she would have betrayed them and made sure she got herself into the final 2 with someone where she truly deserved to win this game however she was content with her alliance that had it succeeded and made f3 she would have stood no chance at winning this game with instead of trying to flip this game up. Now she might say that there were none, and if that’s what she says then it’s because she was to mean to players on this jury and locked herself into a 3 person alliance that was absolutely shitty for her.

Note #3- I use these notes to counter any arguments that people can take out of my closing statement without making a ridiculous stretch, since it’s my closing statement I have to also address all counter arguments that can come up from my closing statement. If you do not like these notes then I am sorry but they end here Smile.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum