MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who were your favorite Survivors from past Mzstery seasons??

5 posters

Go down

Who were your favorite Survivors from past Mzstery seasons?? Empty Who were your favorite Survivors from past Mzstery seasons??

Post  Candice Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Excluding your own season, 'cuz I'm guessing that will get biased Smile

Season 2 - I LOOOOOOOVED YAU-MAN! Man, he got me LOLing almost every episode. I also loved Cirie with her one-liners. And I think Heidi really was a deserving winner.

Season 3 - I loved the sweethearts Amy, Gina, and Lindsey. I was kind of rooting for Tracy when merge came, but that quickly changed when we got to see her ugly rear-end.

Season 4 - I can't really pick out any particular favorites since Sandra is practically dominating the season, but I do hope that Richard overthrows her Smile The Sandra show needs to end!! Laughing
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Who were your favorite Survivors from past Mzstery seasons?? Empty Re: Who were your favorite Survivors from past Mzstery seasons??

Post  Crystal Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:13 pm

I've done some research on the past seasons, to get an idea of what I'm dealing with. *evil grin*

Season 1- I really liked Todd, Frosti, and Sherea. And not Denise =P

Season 2- Yau Man is probably my favorite character ever. He was soooo funny, and everything he said made me laugh. I also liked Rob M and Rob C that season, and it was a shame to see them both go early.

Season 3- I hated Tracy. She was so annoying, and it frustrates me that she won.

That being said, I like Gina, Amy, Robb and Lindsey a lot. I also thought that Kimmi was really entertaining. The rest of the cast was kind of meh.
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Who were your favorite Survivors from past Mzstery seasons?? Empty Re: Who were your favorite Survivors from past Mzstery seasons??

Post  Lillian Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Season 1- I was a huge Todd and Sherea fan! TODD LOVE! I also liked Frosti.

Season 2- YAU MAN OF COURSE! He was so crazy. I also liked PG and Cirie. I also was a Rob C fan until his ass quit!

Season 4- I haven't followed it much but I did like Sandra, Richard, Chris, and Tina.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Denisebolt Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 pm

omg Denise was amazing in season 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denisebolt

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:34 am

omg no she wasn't!
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:56 am

ZOMG DENISE I'M SAD YOU AREN'T HERE TO REPRESENT!!!! sunny
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:45 am

she would've been voted out first anyway =P
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:35 pm

*LILLIAN STABS DENISE*
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:49 pm

*CRYSTAL AND LILL BURY HER BODY*
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:38 pm

I hate Sandra the most.

And I really liked Tracy and Sherea.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:46 pm

barf Tracy.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:47 pm

lol. I haven't really followed many of them, to be honest. I remember reading the Tracy one though and the fights were pretty hilarious.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:49 pm

I take back my Chris love. Laughing
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down