MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Comrades...

4 posters

Go down

Fallen Comrades... Empty Fallen Comrades...

Post  Admin Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:26 am

The next immunity challenge will be held on Thurs, 8 PM EST. Before you get started on the immunity challenge, you will go through a rites of passage. You will pass by 17 torches of castaways that have left the game. You will pause at each torch and say a few things about them, if you want.

NATALIE

SHANE

ACE

COBY

HELEN

JUDD

TERESA

BURTON

JOEL

ELIZA

ELISABETH

CRYSTAL

LILLIAN

TOM

MATTHEW

GREG

CANDICE

The torches will lead you to your final immunity challenge. I'll see you guys then!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fallen Comrades... Empty Re: Fallen Comrades...

Post  Admin Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:35 am

I just realised that I should have asked for all your opinions before setting the date and time for the final challenge. Anybody okay with the final 3 timing?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:25 am

Tomorrow night? Sure, that's fine. I'll do the torch thing tomorrow sometime.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:00 am

That time should work for me, hopefully. I don't know when I'll have time to go Final Comrades, but I can do it during or just before Immunity, I guess.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:29 pm

I hope I make it tonight! I hate to reschedule cause it would most likely be on the weekend for us and that sucks. I will try real hard to get here!!!! Sad
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:04 pm

I will also have a little trouble getting here tonight lol! But I shall do my best my fallen comrades will be a little sucky though Laughing
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:41 pm

Take note, Fallen Comrades supposed to be posted here.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm

NATALIE - I didn't get to know you, at all... too bad that you didn't last long in this game, I guess.

SHANE - Ugh, I couldn't stand you... you thought you were helpful and a major asset to our tribe, but you weren't!

ACE - I thought you were a pretty nice character. I almost wish I would have alligned with you and Elisabeth and not with that devil, Tom. You should have gone much farther, in my opinion!

COBY - You're gay and that's all I know about you.

HELEN - From my first few moments with you, I easily knew that you were someone that I was going to hate. I never did like you... all you did was complain about everything. Thank God you left early...

JUDD - Never really knew you, other than the fact that you were useless from what other people said. Whatever, you were Season 1 and I don't really miss you.

TERESA - You're a disgusting waste of air, in my opinion. I couldn't stand you and your loser group of friends that you called women. Thankfully, I never ended up on a tribe with your annoying ass. So yeah, you're gone and I don't miss you.

BURTON - Aww... you were a good soul. I alligned with you quickly and I really wished we could have made it further together. Unfortunately for you, your stupid tribemates ended your game and I miss you... you should have made it at least a bit farther.

JOEL - You got on my nerves at times in the game and I never really got to know you. I couldn't read you and tell which side you were on, so you basically had to leave because of that.

ELIZA - Also got on my nerves, sometimes. I wish I would have gotten to know you a little bit better, maybe that would have made me want to get Lillian out even more. Good job on making jury, though.

ELISABETH - You were a great girl, one of my favorites throughout the game. I really wish that Tom wouldn't have been a snake and gotten rid' of you, but things happen. I'm going to win it for you!

CRYSTAL - You got screwed over, basically. You were a pretty nice girl and should have made it much farther in the game.

LILLIAN - Ugh, I couldn't stand you... ever. As soon as you associated yourself with Teresa, I knew I wouldn't be able to trust you. Thankfully, lots of people felt that same way as I did and you were booted off, probably woud have went earlier, but we strung you along for a bit.

TOM - Double ugh... I liked you until you got rid of gorgeous Elisabeth. You messed with me, so your time was up.

MATTHEW - Never really got to know you, you were quiet and nice... but that doesn't always cut it. Voting you out was tough, but it had to be done.

GREG - You were by far the most useless player in the game and you made it much farther than you should have. I couldn't stand you and I used your vote for a bit of the game... haha. TTYN.

CANDICE - Oh... Candice, you were a pretty good girl from what I seen. Always very nice and friendly, until you went home... then you showed your true colors. Not that I care, I'm very mean myself... but you should probably be here right now. I miss you and hope we can make things work outside the game!
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum