MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats on 4th place...

+2
Eliza
Lillian
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Congrats on 4th place... Empty Congrats on 4th place...

Post  Lillian Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Candice. Sad

What happened girl?
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Congrats on 4th place... Empty Re: Congrats on 4th place...

Post  Eliza Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:38 pm

I called it in my confessionals! I said Candace would be the next one we'd be seeing, and I am not sad to see that bitch here. I do not think she played a good game. She was just being dragged along for the vote.

I think Deena is playing the best game even though I hated that bitch at one point in the game. I am voting for Deena or Sean and that is a guarentee. Though I don't mind Lisi, I think Deena has been in control...and how can you not respect how many challenges Sean has won? I mean come on. It's hard to win one challenge let alone 5 or 6 or whatever...especially when your ass is on the line!

I really respect Deena for flipping on her alliance at one point. And she's still in the game! You go girl!

Sean and Deena FTW!
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:48 pm

LOL Eliza. Except for your boot and Matthew's, I called every single decision made at Tribal. I had first and final say of every vote. I just put Deena upfront 'cuz I didn't want to be seen as the "evil mastermind". Kind of backfired when Deena suddenly grew a brain and that poll suddenly named me "most likely to win" and she freaked out. *sigh*
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:53 pm

dammit I knew I should have seduce you.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 pm

lol Actually, had I begun talking with some people earlier in the game *coughcough*Greg&Lillian*coughcough* I think we would've made great alliance partners and who knows what the game would've been like then Laughing
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Oh and thanks for the congrats Lill!!! I love you
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:00 pm

hey slut, maybe you should've kept me and not Lisi =P

sorry to see you here.
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:03 pm

LOL I was more scared of Lillian at the time. Who would've figured that Sean's "dogged" quality would've suddenly come out at Final 6 & Lisi would be a spineless chicken who freaks out whenever anyone mentions "Purple rock". Laughing
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Candice, no offence, but you only won most likely to win because me Sean and Greg rigged that challenge so one of us could win. So, sorry, but no one though you were going to win. You just never did anything. And I might be wrong, but I doubt you were controlling things in that alliance.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:44 pm

she was. We were all pretty equal in that alliance, actually.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Lol I put together the me, Dee, and Lisi alliance. Me and Dee were supposed to be the core, and we originally brought Lisi as a third wheel. But I didn't want to be too "in control" so I was like, "Hey, Deena, you talk to Lisi and keep her on our side." I then brought in Crystal and Matthew, so basically it was a divide and conquer thing with me and Deena. That's just how it went Smile
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:06 am

BITCH! Do NOT try to claim to be a mastermind and then end up at fourth. Anyone who makes it to the finals can claim to be a mastermind with any legitamite reasoning, but people who are at the end game but do not make finals cannot claim to play such a masterful game as you had.

If you really did control all those boots, then you made SUCKY ASS decisisions, because with "all the power you held" you can't even make finals. I don't want to hear it. Deena controlled your alliance, and she probably had a secret alliance with Lisi all along and got you to think you were putting some powerhouse alliance together when in fact she was pulling your strings the whole time!

I don't want to hear from your ignorant ass again until the game is over, ya hear me, bitch?!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:23 am

Zomg did you miss your period or something?? Stop PMSing all over the jury house, especially if you barely scraped jury. Face it, even if what you said was true, I still put together the alliance. I gathered the numbers at merge. I basically was in a position making most of the decisions. I didn't rely on sucking up to other people nor did I have to go on a mindless, precarious, and LAME immunity streak strategy like some other people. I think I did a pretty damn good job getting this far so suck on it!

And also, if we are talking about bad decisions, hey, at least mine got me further than yours. So bitch, please, take a pill and chill girl Razz
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:30 am

You did NOT just stick your tongue at me!!!! I also said to stfu until the reunion!!!!

Did I suck this game? Definitely. Did I forget about this game a lot? Yes I did. Do I deserve to make jury? Probably not!

But at least I can admit it unlike your arrogant ass who thinks she is all o' dat!! Which she ain't!!!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:16 am

Joel's bitch please, you even have more posts than Deena (who you apparently worship) does, so don't try to pull the "Aw-it's-okay-I-didn't-really-care" act lulz. And lol @ your pathetic attempt to sound all tough and shit. Gurrrrrrrrrrrl, put your panties on and be quiet. Cool
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:32 am

Candiceownage.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:29 pm

omg its on now!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Whateva, bitch! I was never Joel's bitch! But you were definitely Deena's bitch.

And she ain't gotta talk a lot to be a badass! You're a jealous, ignorant, arrogant asshole who needs to shut her dirty mouth!

Also, Crystal, you can lick your own twat, cause you sucked ass in this game and you're also a major lesbo! You think I was ever interested in you!? Bitch please!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Nothing wrong with being a lesbian!

But yeah Eliza was not Joel's bitch by any means and I don't think Candice was Deena's bitch. I did for a while but after hearing more about the game, I think Candice was more the leader then Deena was and thank god forn that.

Crystal was so awesome challenge wise, but her personality did suck.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:59 pm

slut please, I'm Crystal Cox!
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:32 pm

lol i definitely hope they air Ponderosa Laughing
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Okay I guess Eliza is pretty awesome. Cool

lol you weren't controlling things, Candice, sorry. Me and Lisi always had final say after you put out your plan. And I had final 2 deals with pretty much everyone after I got your bitchvote Matt out (you know? The one you were gonna use to vote me out @ 4, trust me sister I've been 100 leaps ahead of you all along). PS, I've had a brain since it started, tyvm. I always agreed with your pecking order so I never ruffled feathers, which is why the times I DID not like your plan, I was able to change it up. Sounds like a leader, if you ask me.

And who gives a shit how many posts someone has? You guys are so gay about that stuff. You have no lifes. And Lill has ADHD. Most of us was like damn shut the fuck up, you fucking walking target moron with yo ugly ass pic. lololololol!
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Ugh, I know, right?! Deena was in control and it wasn't hard to see. When someone flips on their alliance to get someone THEY want out and then can still control their alliance, it is OBVIOUS. That is exactly what Deena did. She played an almost flawless game besides not being able to win challenges, and that is what I have been saying this whole time, bitches!

Deena me so sad to see you here Sad I was hoping you and Sean would be F2.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:16 pm

I did, too. I figured I'd lose to him but 2nd place, hell I wouldn't complain. I think he voted me out cause "I had a final 2 with Lisi AND with him". Well duh!!!

Thanks, Eliza!

I'm kinda astonished by most of your guys' gameplay. It's definitely not Allstars. And I tried at all the immunities, LILLIAN, you fucking ho, except for the Christmas ones. Sorry I was with family. If you don't have one, not my problem. And post merge, I was there for all of them. Didn't feel I needed them (although I did try in 4 of them I think), I always felt it was funnier when the minority got them that way we could break away from our pecking order and do something fun!
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:32 pm

I already said I didn't think that Candice was the leader. To be honest I always saw Lisi as the leader, but that's just probally because she actually had personality and stodd out more than the rest of you. Even if it wasn't her, it never crossed my mind for one second that Candice was calling the shots. I think she got a big head on her when she saw that she was voted the most likely to win in that one challenge. But what she doesn't know is that we had that challenge rigged and just put random people down for the answers. You did notice that me, Greg, and Sean got every answer right? I also think Greg gave Matt the answers too, so I don't know why he didn't answer them right. Why did you give him the answers anyway, Greg?
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum