MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your gameplay strategy

+2
Crystal
GREG
6 posters

Go down

your gameplay strategy Empty your gameplay strategy

Post  GREG Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:49 am

so in a game like this where you're playing as an alias, do you guys change your "typical" strategy?

I definitely changed my game for this one, so I didn't know if everybody did the same.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

your gameplay strategy Empty Re: your gameplay strategy

Post  Crystal Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:33 am

I think I was more rational with who I alligned with, but other than that, not really any differences.
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:07 pm

lolololol I came into this game thinking I would, then Helen backstabbed me tribal #1 and I became this huge, ugly outcast creature (kind of like Denise 2.0) who everyone ran from! wtf @ you people!

After I came back as an outcast, I didn't talk to anyone or talk hardly any strategy. I thought "whats the point?" and I had my Immunity Idol which I still think should have been hidden! I mean it was "Hidden" in my bag when I got back to camp! I didn't really make much of an effort like I usually do but I did make a couple of moves that I am proud of.

My social game was horrible. Right when we swapped tribes and had 8 people, I went crazy and tried to make an alliance with Joel, Eliza, and Matt and then I didn't talk to them for like 4 weeks until we lost immunity and pmed them and was like "I am voting Candice out! lol"

Usually I am more social then I was, but I kind of wanted people to come to me and sadly no one needed me so therefore no one spoke to me.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:55 pm

lol I was kind of planning on toning down my gameplay (I usually get over-zealous and people go ZOMG SMART ONE!!! and then vote me out). I think I kind of achieved that in the early part of the game, but once jury came, I think my instincts came through.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:31 pm

I'm usually more blunt with alias games. Like I said though we didn't talk, and nobody else really did either. And I wasn't going to be fake about it like Lisi what's the point in that? I think what I did best was utilizing the minority to my advantage. I've been talking with Sean, and with Greg, since we merged, and I was able to go to them when I wanted Matt out, and was able to convince Sean to vote with me to take out Candice (whom conveniently only talked to him the day she got voted out). I wasn't as quiet as you all think.

The only one I like never spoke to was Tom. And I tried talking to Matt but he didn't seem that into me so I put that on the back burner and got him out when the time was right. I mean, give me some credit, I provided a couple of blindsides. And lol Lill, me and Helen were plotting that vote for forever, I even told her to make an alliance with you so you would be blindsided. <3

Another thing we did that was cool, us PMS bitches, was we would act in confessionals like we were voting, for example, Lillian and then Eliza gets voted off. So hopefully the audience likes that.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:37 pm

Omg I've done that before <3 not in this game though cause i had no idea what was going on lmao. but in other episode games
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:41 pm

lol I've always wanted to but never wanted to ask anyone to do it. I think Lisi came up with it. And Candice/Crystal were both all excited to go along with it.

Sorry you didn't know what was going on Sad I would've been open to an alliance with you, and even Lill, but the whole having-voted-Lill-out-already thing kinda made me nervous. And had she really left I totally would've taken you under my wing. I love you
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:21 pm

And lol Lill, me and Helen were plotting that vote for forever, I even told her to make an alliance with you so you would be blindsided.

I knew it was coming so you fail again, sorry fat cow <3
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:27 pm

BITCH! I am so over you. You said earlier that it was a blindside, make up your mind.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:37 pm

lulz I did? I honestly don't remember, it depends on how Mas wants to edit it. I was completely clueless in my confessionals, but I kind of got the "omfg my ass is bleeding from getting fucked in it" feeling as I cast my vote and hinted that I would probably be going.

My signals were a little Question and I can't remember so for the sake of me looking more badass, we will say I was not blindsided. <3
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Fine. Razz
Deena
Deena